🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’ve been put in silver 2 when I got 2nd in gold last SYS I’m done 🤦‍♀️ 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited October 2021

I still haven’t submitted a look yet and I started this sys with just one ticket. This is the second weekend in a row I start the SYS with only just one ticket and support wont do anything. 
    Aaaaand on top of it, I still haven’t recovered my two PURCHASED sys tickets.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    the same dress from an update from September 10th?
    This SYS is technically part of the Sept update 🖤
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    No clue about what’s happening. I don’t like the items anyway 🤪
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    pls fix the SYS timer i could only submit one look since i’m saving my other ticket that i bought 🤦🏻‍♀️😐
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Went to submit my very first outfit for this SYS event and my ticket counter was already in mid-countdown???
  • ToyboxTrashToyboxTrash Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Customer service put me back tk gold level 1 when I complained about going back down tk bronze. It worked for the Midnight Magic event but now I'm back to Bronze Level 1 so had to open another ticket!! So annoying when I always buy tickets etc to make sure I'm in top 3 to get all the items! So disappointed recently as they say it's fixed then as soon as a new SYS event is released it all goes wrong again!! Anyone else had this issue again after being put back in the correct category???
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Another sys where I have no idea what to submit… doesn’t look like a lot of people are following the call as per usual and the outfits just seem random???
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    First two looks,Im in bronze III. Customer service said they are looking into it. My ticket has been open for 4 days soon 5 and still nothing.. 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Still missing extra tickets 😕😕😕
  • Leah_RoseLeah_Rose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So I don’t know if this is the place we put the glitches or technical issues but uhm the sys has been like this for me since 3:00 est. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    So sick of the glitches. Worked my way back up to Silver III again and now the new SYS has me in Bronze I. It’s ridiculous! 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I am beyond enraged over this game. I’ve been playing since the beginning and never encountered so many issues as this last few weeks. All my tickets are gone I’d 5 extra, I lost diamonds, lost dyes I’ve been demoted to a silver III group when I should be in gold I and every time I open a box now I screenshot because if I’ve an issue customer service asked for evidence. I still haven’t gotten my tickets back despite hounding costumer service. I am stressed out trying to solve these issues and the game is not fun at all. 
    It’s bullsh*t and I feel ignored and not at all valued as a player. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First two looks silver III 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Well on top of missing diamonds and tickets I am in the wrong style level again as well. I have sent like 5 customer care tickets in the past week. This is a nightmare. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Why am I in bronze?!

I am writing yet again to customer support….
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    you’ve gotta be effing kidding me… I’m back in bronze 3 after finishing 2nd in silver 3 this morning when I worked my butt off to be in gold for this sys specificallt because I’m a libra…
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    agrcic said:
    you’ve gotta be effing kidding me… I’m back in bronze 3 after finishing 2nd in silver 3 this morning when I worked my butt off to be in gold for this sys specificallt because I’m a libra…
    my birthday was yesterday so thank you soooo much for this @glu really appreciate it…
  • KimHollywoodKimHollywood Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2021
    okay i’m really annoyed. i literally came first in the last SYS, not to mention that i dropped down to bronze 1 when i was up to gold. and i lost k stars, gift boxes, and dyes. and now i’m still on bronze 1. what is happening?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    I honestly thought we were gonna have a Doja Cat moment. The libra hairstyle would have been iconic. 

i’m still so salty they didn’t include this outfit in the SYS 😭 they fumbled the bag 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    wrong SYS level again 🙃
  • isescobar10isescobar10 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I am trying my best with everything white and silver and it is not fair that some of the player aren't following the call 😡
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    some beautiful dolls in the voting booth 😻
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Question for Libra dolls??? Does silver or white represent your zodiac? I read that blue was the power color for Libra and makes sense since it’s an air sign. Any guidance is appreciated :)
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So yesterday I finished in style level silver 2 but now I’m back at bronze 1, is this glitch going to be fixed soon 🥺
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Watch us keep having problems with the game until the 17th 🙈 crazy how it started the same time Mercury went into retrograde lol
    Everything is starting to make sense now 😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney