šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got my tickets back and I used one last night, thinking it was one of the free ones because why wouldn't it be :neutral:, guess it wasn't because my timer didn't start. Then this sys started and I go to check how many tickets I have, I should have 9 total (2 free and 7 that I bought), but no I have 8. I contacted customer support but still no answer and I am too scared to submit my FIRST look for this sys incase its one of the tickets I have been saving. This is so stupid!!
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Super great that weā€™re all still in bronze one and they arenā€™t doing anything about it :) also super great that weā€™re all missing resources and they arenā€™t doing anything about it :)Ā 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    The whole ā€œindividually contacting supportā€ is stupid. Everyone is experiencing issues, and support is not helpful, hardly ever. Do better.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @asalaxo That's why I haven't bothered contacting support. If I have to constantly be taking screenshots, I'd end up having to delete apps when my tablet runs out of room.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Really, thank you.
    But instead of everyone individually contacting support (which has been of no help thus far), can'tĀ everyoneĀ get their glitches fixed instead of just those who send in tickets? Because a bunch of us are getting "check your device storage and internet" responses instead of them giving us our refunds or resources back. It's unfair how one person gets a solution while the other is left frustrated. That's not fair at all. Can't all of us have a fun gameplay instead??
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    so is this how itā€™s going to be from now on? will I have to screenshot every time my currency increases forever? I hate the way my camera roll looks now.

Looks my camera roll too. My patience is wearing thin with This crappy game.Ā 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I apologize for the recent glitches we've had in the game. Our server team has investigated these issues and they're working hard to prevent it from happening again. I've asked our customer care team to help everyone who contacts them about these glitches. We've got really fun plans for the holiday season and I hope that these glitches don't interfere with celebrating Halloween!
    A lot of us have and the glitches were blamed on our storage and internet connection (as if most of us aren't using our home wifi and have over a 100gb worth of storage). I have little to nothing on my phone bc I'm about to switch to a new one anyways so how is it possible for me to still not log in after 4 days?
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo That's why I haven't bothered contacting support. If I have to constantly be taking screenshots, I'd end up having to delete apps when my tablet runs out of room.Ā 
    @DelphineGarnier customer support helped me get back my tickets and diamonds, but Iā€™m still waiting to get my dyes back. if youā€™re still missing currency I hope youā€™ll message them and get back whatā€™s rightly yours. if a nice person replies they wonā€™t ask you for screenshots.
    this is so unfair, we spent so much time and money and we deserve to get all our currencies back and be compensated!
    iOS player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, the diamond gift box hair from 09/16 was fixed! You can see the updated hair in the game soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    By the way, the diamond gift box hair from 09/16 was fixed! You can see the updated hair in the game soon.
    @KalindaKing and the beauty mark???
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I apologize for the recent glitches we've had in the game. Our server team has investigated these issues and they're working hard to prevent it from happening again. I've asked our customer care team to help everyone who contacts them about these glitches. We've got really fun plans for the holiday season and I hope that these glitches don't interfere with celebrating Halloween!
    Now can you get Glu to apologize for the recent glitches? Tell them to make Simon apologize for it and give us something! Itā€™s frustrating, and many dolls feel like I do that we arenā€™t being heard. Iā€™ve contacted them several times already how many more times do I need to message them so I can get my refund? Or my missing tickets? They donā€™t even bother reading every message Iā€™ve sent them anyways. And not to be rude you should tell that to your team to work extra hard to get those glitches fixed so they donā€™t interfere with the holidays coming up. And I know this isnā€™t your fault Kalinda so I appreciate the apology but it just isnā€™t enough anymore.Ā 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Iā€™ll try to be positive and think that they will give us a goodĀ compensation for all of this after everything is fixed and checked so it doesnā€™t happen again
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry Kalinda but Iā€™ve been messaging support for 48 hours and have gotten no other response than the pre scripted one. Itā€™s not acceptable. I was so excited about the Halloween events but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll participate in them because just opening the app makes me furious. All I see is no response from support and all the money that Iā€™ve literally just lost. The way itā€™s being handled is not okay.

Oh and by the way, on top of still not having the 28 tickets I bought I got to start this SYS with only one free ticket. Support of course havenā€™t answered about that either.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Not us, the customers, having to beg the big,mean company to fix the glitches that they created
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @KalindaKing What about the most recent double kstar weekend that never happened? We haven't forgotten about that.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @KalindaKing What about the most recent double kstar weekend that never happened? We haven't forgotten about that.
    Another question thatā€™s been asked a few times already and no answer šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜‘Ā 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing I am missing 20 diamonds and 14 tickets and I have contacted customer care twice and both times they said ā€œupon checking your logs no discrepancies were foundā€ and closed the ticket. What am I supposed to do? Several of the tickets I had were from the last time there was a huge glitch and I couldnā€™t login for days and I was compensated for it. The others were from diamond boxes. Am I just screwed?
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @Lolaflexing At this point, I'm just imagining them throwing those hammers at usĀ šŸ˜«šŸ¤§ "Here, fix it yourself."
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Random question is anyone else having trouble logging in to the forum on their iPhone? For a few weeks I havenā€™t been able to log in to the forum on my iPhone. I log in, the page loads & then I still see the howdy stranger, looks like your new here message.Ā 

I can log in on my iPad though, I donā€™t know if this is an apple or Glu issue. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @Lolaflexing At this point, I'm just imagining them throwing those hammers at usĀ šŸ˜«šŸ¤§ "Here, fix it yourself."
    Why did reading this make me think of Bob The Builder šŸ˜†

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i know this isnā€™t related but does anyone have space in their squad that receives a daily gift box?Ā 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got my diamonds back yesterday (65). I'm sorry that a lot of you haven't got yours back.