Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

i LOVE all ur looks ! u deserve more votes šŸ˜»
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    kkhxio said:

i LOVE all ur looks ! u deserve more votes šŸ˜»
    Tysm! šŸ’• šŸ˜ŠĀ 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I havenā€™t been using the forum much and didnā€™t experience any glitches until right now when i went to submit my looks and saw i was in bronze when i should be in gold, so of course i immediately came here. I see a lot of you have lost diamonds, stars, and tickets and now Iā€™m worried i havenā€™t been paying enough attention. Think Iā€™m gonna have to start screenshotting them daily since we all know how much glu support does not care about the players even after the amount of money some of us still spend on the game.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    That would be 10 more days for retrograde to end then. I think I'm going to look up when the retrograde happens again just in case.
    Edit: I looked it up and it's not until January so the holiday season will hopefully be safe.
    Platform: Android

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Ohh Iā€™M SO UPSET
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I dnt get it i am submitting looks on theme and they are doing badšŸ˜– i hav been chosen for the sh*ty votesšŸ™‚ yayy
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I am pissed! I am missing everything!!! WTF!!! I had 50 diamonds saved up and 15 sys tickets and 400 kstars! All gone!!! WTF!
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited October 2021
    edited October 2021
    stardust767 said: Did anyone else get 20 stars and 20 energy?? Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the ā€œapologyā€ for the terrible week
    Actually nm.. itā€™s from the Golden Goddess event that I couldnā€™t get any prizes on. It took them 4 days but finally!!Ā 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Did anyone else get 20 stars and 20 energy?? Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the ā€œapologyā€ for the terrible week
    Nope
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Did anyone else get 20 stars and 20 energy?? Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the ā€œapologyā€ for the terrible week
    Did you just get this? I force quit the game to refresh and i didnā€™t get anything. Did Simon or someone call with it?

EDIT: nevermind saw your second post lol šŸ¤Ŗ
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Jumbo diamond handbag?šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚ better not mess up my game lmao forreal tho
    When I opened my game it showed a pop-up that said ā€œThank you!ā€ . Hereā€™s what CS said:

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Love going from Gold to Bronze 1 again. What is going on lately ?!Ā 
    Itā€™ll take customer support forever to correct this. Why does this keep happeningĀ 
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Does anyone else keep getting pushed from gold to bronze level one because this is the second time itā€™s happened to me
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Is this right? I always thought style level down was under ranking 10?Ā 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Iā€™m in bronze AGAIN. This game is absolutely ridiculous lately.Ā 
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Theyā€™ve finally gotten me too- went from gold to silver 2 this sys when I shouldā€™ve stayed in gold. So disappointing they havenā€™t fixed this yet.Ā 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    At this point, I give up. I'm gonna go and watch the Obey Me anime bc I need a break from this. This is messier than middle schoolers relationshipsšŸ™ƒ
  • chasencrischasencris Registered Users 4 Posts
    Iā€™m also in bronze again. I was placed in bronze after the first glitch; I didnā€™t contact support because my game wouldnā€™t load. A couple of days later, I was placed back in gold where I belong. Today, I submit a look and Iā€™m back in bronze even though I finished 11th in gold this morning.Ā 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    How long have you guys waited to hear back from glu customer care recently with all the glitches? I feel like i shouldnā€™t expect to get a reply any time soon lol.Ā 

Also has anyone had luck with glu restoring which TS group youā€™re in or receiving lost stars/diamonds/tickets?Ā 

Like if you have been helped
    LOL if you havenā€™tĀ 
    they helped me the first time around, when the sys rankings first went haywire. for the next sys, though, I was back in bronze I, messaged them, they said they'd look into it and never got back to me. I ended up first in bronze and this sys I'm in bronze I again and they've said nothing about that yet.
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Still getting in bronze 1 every sys I have had to contact support so much and donā€™t want to again when will this be fixedšŸ„²
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @kkhnelly weā€™re in the same group! My dollā€™s name
    is beech iā€™m struggling with 30s over here šŸ„“
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Well thatā€™s great! I had the highest scores in long time but Iā€™m still stuck in bronze 1, instead of gold. First place though šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @kkhnelly weā€™re in the same group! My dollā€™s name
    is beech iā€™m struggling with 30s over here šŸ„“
    Hi girlšŸ˜Š! Between our scores and these ticket buyers we got no hopešŸ˜¬