🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 10/4/21 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

167891012Next

Comments

• stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I still haven’t been able to pick my prizes 😩 I was in Gold 1 in first place then I was dropped to Bronze 1 and I reached out to support and now I can’t even claim the prizes 😭
    Same happened to me on the Golden Goddess SYS… they still haven’t given me any prizes 😞
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @PatRamos💕. I love that dress too. Hopefully it will be available soon for diamonds. With the low scores I didn’t reach the last earnable box either which seems to be more frequently the case now days. It’s so frustrating to participate in the entire sys event and still not get all the earnables. I wish it was similar to the weekend events. Those earnable prizes are tied directly to your own effort to either complete the event or not. SYS earnables on the other hand are dependent on votes of others/programmed scores. It’s been almost a year since the new sys was released. I hope Glu will continue to tweak sys to make it better and fairer for all players.
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    My looks 1-11 ✨

Got 9th place, which isn't bad because I missed 2 tickets and I got this cute top 😊😍

Where are those wings from? I love both but especially the small ones 😍