💎 Petition to get dyes out of the diamond boxes 💎 😡

Comments

• meowlexismeowlexis Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes please!! I refuse to buy the diamond boxes because Everytime I have I've only gotten dyes which is beyond irritating. So I just don't mess with them. Even though so often I really want the outfits that "could" be in there, I highly doubt I would get a single piece of clothing. 

Please take the dyes out! 
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Just another example of glus endless greed 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I bought a 40 diamond packet six weeks ago and got all dyes!!!! I haven’t bought a diamond packet since. 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

If we wanted dyes we would just spend ONE diamond for TEN dyes!!!! Not five for twelve 😡
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited September 2021

I am so sick of pallets like this 🙄 I just want the harp 🥲
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Definitely get them out we are already able to buy them by 1 diamond!! If we want them, we buy them not waste our hard earned diamonds on this palettes that are filleeeed with dyes
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LauraRuthLauraRuth Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Signed @KalindaKing!! 
  • MonCheriScorpioMonCheriScorpio Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am signing, in green dye! 
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Signed 📝 I’m sick of saving up diamonds for weeks only to get frickin dyes in them!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited September 2021
    This is the Pink box from the tb sys.

And this is from the squad box

I am not even close to have all of the items in these boxes. So idk why they look like this.
    Anyways, we have dyes in Kollections, in the black and gold boxes from the tb event, in daily boxes, in gb, in the tb sys boxes, in squad boxes, as earnables in sys twice, in the dyes boxes that cost 1 diamond...
    MAYBE it would be a good idea to take them of the diamond boxes...
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

THIS SUCKS 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    THERE SHOULD ONLY BE TB OUTFITS AND NEW BOXES ITEMS! NOTHING ELSE. WHY NOT ADD A 10 DIAMONDS PRIZE!
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Signed!!
    I'm tired of wasting diamonds on dyes.
    Especially pink, purple, green and yellow! 

• briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    just spent 15 diamonds because i really liked what was being offered in the boxes this week, to get only dyes. 😡 i barely even use them so i hate when that happens. now my diamonds went to waste and i didn’t get a single clothing item
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Omg!! Yes! Where do I sign 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Yes! Or at least make palettes fear as an all 4 items in it! + dyes or energy or whatever. I spent 25 diamonds this weekend and got dyes 3 times! + tickets and a random cocktail   
  • SabrinaAriSabrinaAri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This was my first time ever opening diamond boxes and NEVER AGAIN, I prefer to waste 25 diamonds on clothes on the voting booth being sure I'm getting what I want instead of just randomly choosing a box with only ONE of the four items. At least you could put rare dyes instead of purple, pink or yellow which we are never ever going to use. Nobody should ever open a box again because is a total SCAM.
    argentina 🇦🇷
    english and spanish
    iOS player

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I opened 6 boxes and got dyes from 4 of them. HOW IS THIS FAIR? I’m not opening diamond boxes anymore. No matter how much I like the items. I could’ve bought the butterfly aura with that many diamonds but I wasted them on regular dyes. 
    Edit: I did NOT get any of the items of db. The items i got were throw back items 🥴
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Large inhale, bigger exhale: Glu, please kill the dye. No one wants it, you know that. I bought a few diamonds, opened a box, and there was dye in it. I haven’t wasted my money again since. 

Signed 
  • MissDelfinaMissDelfina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I don't think I've ever opened a diamond box and not received dyes! I keep telling myself I'll never open one again but get sucked back in. Take this comment as me signing the petition!
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    No more dyes!! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I just wish they were at least only rare dyes: gold, orange, opal, twilight...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I am actually beyond pissed! Makes me not wanna spend a dime anymore on this game. 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I’m going to put this here even though nothing is coming from it. But I opened only two palettes and used my last 25 diamonds to get this. Just one of the four items in both palettes. I used my last diamonds and walked away with a hair that’s not even part of the new items and 48 dyes. Ty Glu. I’m glad my last diamonds couldn’t even get me 1 item! 

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Signed 😒
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Never opening those boxes again!!! It’s always dyes.!!! Doesn’t worth it 
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ugh 😩 this is Ridiculous

• Jacqueline4390Jacqueline4390 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I thought that I was the only one who hated dyes! You guys are FANTASTIC! I loving playing the game but hate, hate, hate the DYES! I have over 100 in some colors, really? 😤🤬
  • BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    Where Do I Sign? I’m Ready! lol  
    Kidding I know posting here is basically signing 🙌🤗
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Done