🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Last SYS I was in Gold and finished in 18th place so I could level down to Silver but this new SYS I’m back in Gold? I wanted to be in Silver to have more chances at the prizes but now I’m back in Gold I have no chance with the ticket buyers. I hate these stupid tier systems
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just curious has anyone managed to get their missing tickets, diamonds or dyes back? Has customer support helped? I’m hounding them with no response. 
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I was feeling happy despite having the same problem with everyone else as my first two looks did great but then I got a 60. 😓 I’ve been demoted to Bronze I every single time and it’s getting really tiring having to contact support just to be placed in the correct style league. I really hope all of the problems in the game get resolved soon. 🙏🏻

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-4, scores are pretty good this sys but I’m not really into TS prizes 

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong 😭 my other scores have been in the low 20s… I never do this bad in sys
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @TheaTakesLA honestly your doll looks beautiful. All I can think is maybe people are leaning more to the silver/white colours suggested in Kim’s call, so maybe try that if you haven’t already? I’m sorry you’re not scoring well, it’s so disheartening when it happens. I hope your scores pick up.
    I play on iOS
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    @TheaTakesLA honestly your doll looks beautiful. All I can think is maybe people are leaning more to the silver/white colours suggested in Kim’s call, so maybe try that if you haven’t already? I’m sorry you’re not scoring well, it’s so disheartening when it happens. I hope your scores pick up.
    Thank you! I was trying white and silver too and that got me 21,24, and 28 🥺 I keep going to vote to see what stuff is getting the popular pick and that doesn’t seem to be helping me either, but I’m gonna keep trying! Looks like I’ll definitely be using saved up tickets this time around if I want to win anything 
  • KenetiWritesKenetiWrites Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was supposed to be in Silver Level 3, but I've been dropped back to Bronze Level 3. It keeps happening and not once has anyone actually tried to help resolve the issue.  :'(
  • mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Just curious has anyone managed to get their missing tickets, diamonds or dyes back? Has customer support helped? I’m hounding them with no response. 
    The only thing I am missing is tickets and I still haven’t gotten any of them back! I’ve also been messaging customer support with no response. Really want the tickets I paid for back. It’s been over a week that I’ve been messaging them about this or another issue with not a single response back! Ridiculous.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

I have not been scoring too well the past SYS so this was a welcome surprise!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Are a lot of you not playing this SYS? I'm asking because I voted for the same doll nine times and looks are coming up really slowly for me. Just curious 🙂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got some of my diamonds back but I'm still missing some of them, I sent screenshots but I'm waiting for a response. Also, they asked which colors of dye I'm missing so I'm waiting for them to respond on that too
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    How long have you guys waited to hear back from glu customer care recently with all the glitches? I feel like i shouldn’t expect to get a reply any time soon lol. 
    @rellbelle they placed me back in my correct group after about 48 hours. I hope they help you soon too!
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Were we not supposed to have double stars this weekend? Though maybe it starts on the weekend, not Friday 🤔 Did they skip it this time?
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Help im on ios and my game cant message support, like as in there’s no button at all to message them in customer care? 🥴
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Got back my tickets before the last sys ended. Had to keep messaging them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @smcs97 do you have a search bar up at the top? continue to the right and look for a message icon.  If that's not there, go to the search bar, type BOWIE   *the game has no Bowie to reference, so a Contact Us button should pop up at that point.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Are a lot of you not playing this SYS? I'm asking because I voted for the same doll nine times and looks are coming up really slowly for me. Just curious 🙂
    I wasn’t going to play but since I got my refund back I’m about to submit my first look. But originally I wasn’t until all this got solved. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Got moved to the correct tier and my score restarted. Im guessing that it will (and hoping) that once my look that is currently in voting is finished that my score will be back to normal.

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    So stunning!😍 Is this a forum doll?

@Anjakkh yes I think that is @LydiaKKH
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @kkhnelly what’s your in-game name?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I got some of my diamonds back but I'm still missing some of them, I sent screenshots but I'm waiting for a response. Also, they asked which colors of dye I'm missing so I'm waiting for them to respond on that too
    Thanks so much at least you are getting a response. I’m hearing nothing back. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    If only I was in the correct tier 😢 should be Silver 3.

I play on iOS
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    @kokokokonut got it, thanks! I just sent a ticket. Was used to seeing the Contact Us button at the upper right corner
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    My scores were going up and then to quote my 5 year old “wah wah wahhh 👎🏻”

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The diamond box items have really grown on me 😍 I wanted either the hair, the dress or the earrings but meh. The palette wasn't bad overall