šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Haha apparently I have no self controlĀ 
  • miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @KalindaKing I canā€™t even play kollections with diamonds because the game takes the diamonds and doesnā€™t give me a prize. Wth is going on with this game? & I donā€™t want to hear that itā€™s my fault because itā€™s not. My internet is perfectly fine and I donā€™t control Gluā€™s servers
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    So much for not having to send screenshots... Glu support made me send them multiple screenshots including ones that showed I paid for diamonds. I sent it. And they still refuse to refund my lost diamonds. I got my tickets back, but basically they called me a liar and to have a nice day. So I contacted Apple with their response, and got a refund from them almost immediately.Ā 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Glu, Iā€™m still waiting to get my lost kstars and diamonds back šŸ™„
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    So much for getting any type of compensation for all the headaches Glu gave us this week. šŸ˜”Ā 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Iā€˜m contacted the support 3 days ago and I still didnā€™t hear anything back. I contacted apple and I hope I get a refund of my purchases.Ā 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited October 2021
    After almost 3 days I finally got all my missing tickets back. I got them back without any screenshots of the game, I did however send them screenshots of all my ticket related purchases this last month. I kept messaging support every two hours for updates. So if you still havenā€™t received what youā€™re missing keep messaging!!!
    hoping everyone elseā€™s issues get resolved soon as well!

Edit:
    I will now only play as a free player though. Messaging support for 3 days has been extremely time consuming and tiring and I definitely donā€™t want to go through it again.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    miristar said:
    @KalindaKing I canā€™t even play kollections with diamonds because the game takes the diamonds and doesnā€™t give me a prize. Wth is going on with this game? & I donā€™t want to hear that itā€™s my fault because itā€™s not. My internet is perfectly fine and I donā€™t control Gluā€™s servers
    i refuse to play diamond kollections now for that reason. the past 3 or 4 times i've tried, i've gotten diamonds taken away with no item & support has always said it's my internet even though everything else on my phone works just fine, not to mention i was playing the game perfectly fine up until the minute i spun the kollection every single time. the last time it happened, they made it seem like they were doing me SUCH a huge favor by giving me back my diamonds that i used to get an item i never got.
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    Quick question!Ā Itā€™s possible to save a storyline outfit for as long as you want, right? Like as long as you donā€™t decline the outfit, it stays in the shop even after a new update?Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Quick question!Ā Itā€™s possible to save a storyline outfit for as long as you want, right? Like as long as you donā€™t decline the outfit, it stays in the shop even after a new update?Ā 
    So far, yes! I haven't bought any storyline outfits since like June or July, and I think about two updates have been released since then? Even so, all the outfits are still in there and still buyable.Ā 
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
    StellaKKH said:
    So far, yes! I haven't bought any storyline outfits since like June or July, and I think about two updates have been released since then? Even so, all the outfits are still in there and still buyable.Ā 
    Ty for letting me know! šŸ’œ
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    so i'm tanking in this sys (which is besides the point) & i just collected the 3 black dyes, however, *SHOCKER*, they didn't get added to my dyes. i don't have a screenshot but i did write down how many of each dye i had last night in case there was a crash over night & those 3 black dyes definitely weren't added. what's the point of them even being earnables if we don't receive them @KalindaKing?
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So much for not having to send screenshots... Glu support made me send them multiple screenshots including ones that showed I paid for diamonds. I sent it. And they still refuse to refund my lost diamonds. I got my tickets back, but basically they called me a liar and to have a nice day. So I contacted Apple with their response, and got a refund from them almost immediately.Ā 
    I think contacting apple is the only way to get a refund anyway šŸ¤”
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hereā€™s an idea turn the servers off & on again, that always fixes it šŸ˜†
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited October 2021
    So, I play another game that is similar to KKH but it has one feature that I wish Glu would add.Ā So just like in KKH it has a Hollywood ID but it also has a second ID, letā€™s call this the GluID. The GluID is small individual code players use to add other players to there friends list & if you donā€™t know anyone that plays the game, you will also find dolls in the game asking to be friends(this is an automated process, so you donā€™t have to do anything.)Ā 

I think adding this would be a nice way for us to add friends & maybe it could open up other possibilities, who knows šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Edit* Hollywood ID & GluID are not the real names of the identification methods used in this game I just changed it to follow the forum rules.Ā 
    asalaxo said:
    so is this how itā€™s going to be from now on? will I have to screenshot every time my currency increases forever? I hate the way my camera roll looks now.

Looks my camera roll too. My patience is wearing thin with This crappy game.Ā 
    I honestly forgot thatā€™s not normal for second šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

My camera roll has been like this for months,Ā 98% of my photos on my iPad are KKH related & i have over 15 THOUSAND photos. Although it frustrates me, Iā€™m working on a diamond items list for the KKH players that goes in chronological order & I find if I delete a photo, I end up needing it again for reference.

I am up to January 2019 on the list, so I will be able to delete all the photos I use for reference soon šŸ˜‚

Also if any apple users know of any good apps for layering multiple photos, please let me know. The developer of the app I was using, removed it from the AppStore in July & although I can still use it, it has been soooo glitchy lately šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

StellaKKH said:
    We should really have a "Furious" reaction button added. This is disgusting. GLU IS DISGUSTING! God, I really, really,Ā really hope that their business closes right to the ground because this. is. RIDICULOUS! Four silver boxes is equivalent to four bags of cash?! Wow, the level of SCAM.

This does it. I sent a bunch of these screenshots and tons of these pages to my non-Glu-forum friends, and you know what Glu? As of this moment, they're officially free players. Half of them are quitting actually and in about 10 seconds, I'll beĀ following in their footsteps too. Mind you, I posted these screenshots in a group of around 30 players. A bunch of them are crazy paying players. Crazy as in crazzyyyyy.Ā They collectively spend thousands and thousands of dollars on this game, but as of now, they're busy reporting this game for fraud/scam and collecting their refunds from Apple/Google. Money most definitely DOES NOT grow on trees, and it's pathetic and disgusting that you scammersĀ think that it does. You should be absolutely ashamed and disgusted with yourself.Ā God, how do you even sleep at night?? I'm done. As of now, just like you spend your time scamming players instead of making things work for them, I'll be taking active measures to ensure that at least the peopleĀ  I know will no longer be investing into this game. You just lost over 25 playersĀ today, in an instant, all to YOUR GREED. And it won't be long before you start losing more. And here's me praying that you'll also get a few rightfully thrown lawsuits at you. Maybe that's the incentive you need to stop thieving and start humbling down your disgusting greed.

I'm done with this and I will be done with this until some SERIOUS changes happen around here. I want justice for myself and for the thousands of people you're so intent on scamming. I'll be leaving reviews on my experience about this as well because I am absolutely disgusted to the stomach. Thanks for the journey.Ā NOT.Ā Peace and goodbye.Ā šŸ¤ž
    Technology isnā€™t perfect, it never has been. Glitches happen all the time Ā some are bigger and have more consequences than others. I understand why your mad but if you just think about this more abstractly you will understand how complex this situation might be. For example your brains neurones are the software and your brain is the hardware. A lot & I mean A LOT can go wrong here, there is an endless amount of possibilities.

The World Wide Web is still working, the world isnā€™t ending. So take a deep breath & relax, this isnā€™t something worth losing your cool over.Ā 
    edited October 2021
    ariellep said:
    People arenā€™t upset there are glitches. They are upset with how itā€™s being handled by Glu. When you lose stuff you paid for or at the very least stuff that is extremely hard to earn and the company does little to nothing about it, itā€™s kind of infuriating. Customer care is treating me like Iā€™m trying to scam them out of a few diamonds and tickets instead of giving back what I had and I am currently missing. Itā€™s really disappointing.
    From my experience with the past glitches to appear on this game, I have always gotten my stuff back. It might have taken around a week after the issue was resolved but I never lost anything I have paid forĀ 

Edit: words were in the wrong orderā€¦3am brainšŸ˜¬
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I missed this because my phone died, couldn't remember my password to facebook and my game wouldn'tĀ  load because of itšŸ˜­
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I had to get a new phone so nothingĀ  was on it... I'mĀ  so mad! Now I've gotten kicked from my active squad, missed these events! I joined a new squad, but I still can't get these outfitsšŸ˜­ Sorry for the rantšŸ˜”
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Is it possible that Iā€™ve lost some dyes but not others?Ā 
    My dark blue is showing like 124 but my black, gold and light blue dyes are all unusually low (1-6) and Iā€™ve not spent any recently and Iā€™m almost 100% sure there were loads of black dye saved?Ā 

How will we ever know what weā€™ve lost?