Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    are there any new items in the squad boxes?Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Does anyone know if we'll be getting this outfit/look? I want to take a spin on the new collection but I don't have many kstars and would rather save them if this is going to be available
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Does anyone know if we'll be getting this outfit/look? I want to take a spin on the new collection but I don't have many kstars and would rather save them if this is going to be available
    I think we will be able to get all 3! The one on the right is already available in the new Kollection. Cant wait for the Mummy one! šŸ˜
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I just noticed how the mummy hair is bad designed and now i canā€™t unsee it šŸ˜­ i mean itā€™s cute but the white strand doenā€™t really ā€œfollowā€ the braid logic (?) i donā€™t know how to frase it, english is not my first language but do you get the point? The white strand does not go where itā€™s supposed to

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Think itā€™s a part of the next sys on Thursday, Monster mash! Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I think this is going to be an SYS prize or in diamond boxes because the cheerleader outfit is the silhouette of the Monster Mash SYS banner in the newsletter.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @Hope_x my dyes have done exactly the same thing! I have loads of darker colours and have lost all my pale colours and pinks and purples. I have no idea how many I had either I never kept track. I know I had way more than 4 or so of each of them though. I also lost 7 saved tickets for sys and diamonds although again I canā€™t remember how many have actually gone. Iā€™ve contacted glu a few times and the latest reply basically said they canā€™t see a discrepancy with regards to anything Iā€™ve lost and that theyā€™re closing the ticket šŸ˜« so Iā€™ve basically lost everything i have saved? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    sorry but support is just absurd at this point & my issue isn't even important in the grand scheme of things. the 3 black dyes from the sys earnable didn't show up for me after i collected them, yet support says they showed up for me YESTERDAY at a specific time, even though i didn't win them until this morning. funny how they can pinpoint an exact time the last dyes i earned showed up but when i lose 24 diamonds on a diamond kollection and don't get an item they tell me they'll give me the diamonds back "as a one time courtesy" even though they apparently have the ability to see the exact time, down to the SECOND, when we receive things and can obviously see when we don't get anything from a diamond kollection
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Well. They told me that they can't give me anything back or anything as a "compensation" anymore because the glitches are now a "thing of the past". These disgusting morons. God, I hope these thieves rot in hell.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
    Guys keep on messaging them! I got a response about them waiting for an ā€œupdateā€ for what to do and that was yesterday. But Iā€™m still messaging them and yā€™all should too until they do something about it because itā€™s literally UNFAIR with the way that they are treating us.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    We should really have a "Furious" reaction button added. This is disgusting. GLU IS DISGUSTING! God, I really, really,Ā really hope that their business closes right to the ground because this. is. RIDICULOUS! Four silver boxes is equivalent to four bags of cash?! Wow, the level of SCAM.

This does it. I sent a bunch of these screenshots and tons of these pages to my non-Glu-forum friends, and you know what Glu? As of this moment, they're officially free players. Half of them are quitting actually and in about 10 seconds, I'll beĀ following in their footsteps too. Mind you, I posted these screenshots in a group of around 30 players. A bunch of them are crazy paying players. Crazy as in crazzyyyyy.Ā They collectively spend thousands and thousands of dollars on this game, but as of now, they're busy reporting this game for fraud/scam and collecting their refunds from Apple/Google. Money most definitely DOES NOT grow on trees, and it's pathetic and disgusting that you scammersĀ think that it does. You should be absolutely ashamed and disgusted with yourself.Ā God, how do you even sleep at night?? I'm done. As of now, just like you spend your time scamming players instead of making things work for them, I'll be taking active measures to ensure that at least the peopleĀ  I know will no longer be investing into this game. You just lost over 25 playersĀ today, in an instant, all to YOUR GREED. And it won't be long before you start losing more. And here's me praying that you'll also get a few rightfully thrown lawsuits at you. Maybe that's the incentive you need to stop thieving and start humbling down your disgusting greed.

I'm done with this and I will be done with this until some SERIOUS changes happen around here. I want justice for myself and for the thousands of people you're so intent on scamming. I'll be leaving reviews on my experience about this as well because I am absolutely disgusted to the stomach. Thanks for the journey.Ā NOT.Ā Peace and goodbye.Ā šŸ¤ž
    I would just like to clear up I originally read this when it was 3am in Australia, & what I originally replied made sense to me at that time because my brain thought it said something completely different. Sorry if I offended anyone ā˜ŗļø

Note to self, the forum & insomnia donā€™t mix.
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I was looking through the App Store review guidelines becauseĀ I thought apple had a rule stating that all developers must haveĀ adequate customer support to help customers. They donā€™t have that rule, so I am going to request that rule through my developer profile.Ā 

I donā€™t develop apps I only set up a developer profile because I wanted to email the App Store team directly so I could suggest a new rule regarding the clipboard.

Also I think the problem with the customer support teamĀ is that Glu hired a third party instead of dealing with it in house. If thatā€™s the case Glu needs to either find a new third party to handle the customer support or maybe start dealing it themselves.Ā 

Edit: if the customer support is in house, they need new leadership because they obviously donā€™t know what they are doingĀ 
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what outfit goes with these high heals ?
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    This is so wild to me. 24 hours and I am still yet to get a response from Support! I was placed in Bronze even though Iā€™m supposed to be in Gold. Luckily I took screenshots bc I donā€™t trust anything anymore but no acknowledgement whatsoever of my problem. Are the support reps on strike? If they are, good for them!

But GLU please get your mess together bc itā€™s affecting a majority of your players and peopleā€™s experience with support have been inconsistent or downright disrespectful. This is not a small company. Glu has the resources to solve this or find a way forward but it seems either management is incompetent or they just do not care.Ā 

I opened a VISA card just for this game and I had even started making purchases but these past couple of months have made me scared to spend my money. I really like this game but wow.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hi everyone. Iā€™m missing a ticket and wanted to contact support and I tried with Kokoā€™s instructionsĀ but I couldnā€™t find the message button. Can anyone help me?Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi guys, anyone knows how to get a refund from Apple Store? I'm %100Ā done with Glu and their customer service at this point. They literally don't care, it's been 2 weeks and I still get the same pretyped responds, and this time I sent them the screenshots of my box openings, the receipts of my purchases, my iPhone Storage and I even had to prove my Wi-Fi connection is fine cause they told me it's just my "weak network"...Ā LIKE HELLOĀ YOUR GAME CRASHED ON SEPTEMBER 27TH AND CAUSED MAINTENANCE ISSUES FOR HUNDREDS OF PLAYERS. AND I'M ONE OF THEM. AT LEAST MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. AT LEAST SCAM ME IN A REASONABLE WAY LMAO.Ā 

And tbh with you @KalindaKing I'm soĀ disappointed with your service, I know you're busy and I know there's lots of players experiencing different issues but you replied my first message a week later, and then I responded to you 12 hours later and I even said "sorry for responding late" and now I'm still waiting for your response. It's been 5 days. Why everyone is so slow?Ā 

And thank you so much @kokokokonut for doing your best.Ā Youā€™re the sweetest! Thank you for everything you do.Ā 

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I am SO angry. Iā€™ve somehow lost 50 diamonds. My patience has reached its limit with ā€˜customer serviceā€™. Saying they canā€™t do anything because I donā€™t have screenshots because I donā€™t think to screenshot my game every 5 minutes. I worked so hard to save my diamonds and spent actually REAL life money on this game and they just donā€™t care. I know itā€™s only a game but the money and time is real and to just say ā€˜we canā€™t do anythingā€™ is a literal JOKE. A truly awful, greedy company and I will never spend another penny. They act like replacing my virtual currency is coming out of their pay packet and I genuinely canā€™t believe a multi-million pound company runs their business like this. Iā€™m uninstalling this game and trying to see if there is anywhere I can make a formal complaint because I have had enough, I urge everyone to do the same.Ā 
    Guys. Really. Get your money back. All of you, apply for a refund immediately. That will really teach them that we're not as dumb as they want to make us out to be.Ā 
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    @alpxr If you go to your iTunes/Apple account, you can see a list of purchases you've paid so far. And it'll tell you under which app you made those purchases from. You can apply there for a refund. It'll ask you for what reason you want a refund, and you should tell them that you didn't receive what you paid for. So you were scammed essentially and you can mention that.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Nikaraf said:
    Hi everyone. Iā€™m missing a ticket and wanted to contact support and I tried with Kokoā€™s instructionsĀ but I couldnā€™t find the message button. Can anyone help me?Ā Nikaraf said:
    Hi everyone. Iā€™m missing a ticket and wanted to contact support and I tried with Kokoā€™s instructionsĀ but I couldnā€™t find the message button. Can anyone help me?Ā 

Did you try trying Bowie in the ā€œDescribe your problem?ā€™ā€™ Box? Ā  I did, and hit enter, and this page opened with the Contact Us Box

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @alpxr If you go to your iTunes/Apple account, you can see a list of purchases you've paid so far. And it'll tell you under which app you made those purchases from. You can apply there for a refund. It'll ask you for what reason you want a refund, and you should tell them that you didn't receive what you paid for. So you were scammed essentially and you can mention that.

Thank you so much! šŸ’–I've applied for it.Ā They said they will get back to me within 48 hours. Let's wait and see!Ā 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I am confuse. Did this happen with any of u? It's a random NPC, not a VIP contact.Ā 

@kate_parker, that usually happens if you kind of piss off the NPC haha. Did you guys fight because you did a show poorly? Did they call you and say that they'll never work with you, etc, etc? So you'll need to "make up" with them and that costs stars. It's kind of similar if your SO breaks up and you need to spend stars to make up with them.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    edited October 2021
    Still no update from customer service about my missing kstars and diamonds and itā€™s been 2 days. Awesome šŸ™„
    @GluAdmin whereā€™s our compensation call from Simon, hm?
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    edited October 2021
    So first, most of my kstars and diamonds go missing, and now my videos to watch for kstars are being cut short?? I usually get 20 videos but now today I only got 6?? Wtf and Iā€™ve never spent money on the game. And still havenā€™t received a response back yet @GluAdmin
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I hate the fact that Customer Support is so hit or miss with Glu. I highly encourage everyone to contact Support as many times as needed, if they close the ticket, open a new one or if they donā€™t answer, send a follow up.

Thankfully the person that answered my ticket was super helpful and kind, they asked me which dyes were missing and added them back without asking for screenshots or the exact quantities (they did take a day to reply tho).Ā 
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Thing is, there are a lot of nice people in customer service that respond back quickly and give us our things back. Itā€™s the ones that call people liars and take forever to respond back or donā€™t give us our things back at all bc we donā€™t have ā€œproofā€ are the ones that really piss me off šŸ™„

Yeah definitely, I get that! Iā€™ve gotten some of those unfortunately, thatā€™s why once they close the ticket I open a new one and hope for the best lol.
    Itā€™s not ideal and it shouldnā€™t be up to us as players obviously, but in case anyone has the time haha
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Still waiting on hearing back from customer service after reaching out for the third time since the first two times they told me I wasnā€™t missing anything even though I am missing diamonds and tickets. Iā€™m also in the wrong SYS group now and Iā€™m getting crickets over here. I have sent a couple of follow up messages and still nothing. Iā€™m so over this.