🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    The diamond box items have really grown on me 😍 I wanted either the hair, the dress or the earrings but meh. The palette wasn't bad overall 

THIS is what diamond palettes should ALL look like imo
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Rikk said:
    rellbelle said:
    How long have you guys waited to hear back from glu customer care recently with all the glitches? I feel like i shouldn’t expect to get a reply any time soon lol. 
    @rellbelle they placed me back in my correct group after about 48 hours. I hope they help you soon too!
    When i checked this morning i was back in gold! Hoping everyone else gets back in their correct groups and the missing items! I’m keeping daily screenshots now. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The diamond box items have really grown on me 😍 I wanted either the hair, the dress or the earrings but meh. The palette wasn't bad overall 

Agreed! The only thing that was missing is the hair, but it's really good still 💜
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I voted for @marir222
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Looks 1-5 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    they told me this but i never got the ticket they “added” in my acc😐
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh yes thats me. thanks for voting for me !! 
    that’s for amateurs
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Loving everyones looks!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    3-6

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    What does a doll need to wear to get another 40 🙄. I don’t even know anymore. Same 💩 different SYS. I’m not saying all looks deserve 50’s but man I can’t even get another 40 🤦‍♀️. What’s the point of owning all these cloths and items if I’m going to be scoring like this?

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    What does a doll need to wear to get another 40 🙄. I don’t even know anymore. Same 💩 different SYS. I’m not saying all looks deserve 50’s but man I can’t even get another 40 🤦‍♀️. What’s the point of owning all these cloths and items if I’m going to be scoring like this?

Too funny and I can’t make this 💩 up! I submitted this look right before posting and here’s my other 40. I believe my doll looks stunning to just get a 40 but hey I got two 40’s so 🤷‍♀️.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I just wanna say that support did help me. It took time but they added me back to gold with 2 extra tickets as I was back with 0 points with dolls that were in 200s.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    some beautiful dolls in the vb 😻
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    i am in silver 3 and i keep getting moved between 2 different groups. One only has 7 people and my score hasn’t been updated in 2 looks and the other is full and I’m in like 7th place.  
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @kkhnelly what’s your in-game name?
    chanel! 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Well, I thought I was on theme, but the voters disagreed 😔
    I’m honestly out of ideas. I desperately want the hair but I’m so far out of third place I don’t see how I’ll ever make it even buying unlimited tickets. These are my worst scores ever. What am I doing wrong?

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Carianthe your looks are absolutely stunning 😍 You surely deserve more scores. You getting low scores is probably on the rigged voting system. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

Yes, but without the dye. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @Nikaraf thank you so much 💗
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

After days of hounding them this is what they come back with!!! Asking for screenshot of missing dyes! Like let me hop in my time machine and I’ll get you one. No update on anything else. It’s been days. 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

After days of hounding them this is what they come back with!!! Asking for screenshot of missing dyes! Like let me hop in my time machine and I’ll get you one. No update on anything else. It’s been days. 
    The annoying thing is it cost them absolutely nothing. They’re deliberately choosing to be difficult. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I find it SO irritating how they never activate the nighttime affect on clothes/items etc. I’ve had this dress for a few years now and i’ve seen it light up like twice… this sys is literally set in a starry sky it should work…🙄🙄🙄 or i wish we could just activate the effect when we want? Such a waste it’s so pretty when lit up 
    I thought the nighttime effects on those items only works in some California locations?    I  noticed the animation of this dress was only working in the closet, once you’re done dressing and you leave the closet.  I saw this about a month ago, and forgot to investigate. I will ask about the dress on Monday. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I have no idea what I’m doing, just kinda following he visual continuity of the awards 🤷🏻‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

The annoying thing is it cost them absolutely nothing. They’re deliberately choosing to be difficult. 
    It’s incredibly frustrating all I’m getting is annoyed and angry every time I open my game and see no response from customer service. 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Imma be honest, I never even bothered to send in tickets of anything that happened because I just know my internet will be blamed or I'll get told they can't know things happened because I don't take a screenshot every 5 seconds waiting for glitches... As, apparently, I should be doing.

You'd think the game would keep simple files detailing things like "Obtained 3 Pink Dye in Squad Box Total 16 Pink Dye" so they could simply check our damned file if shit went wrong and know exactly how to fix it. But no, a game that clearly has had these issues for a long time never bothers doing anything about it.

If glitches are bound to happen and you truly want to "help players", you should put measures in place that allow you to help them. Players should NOT be responsible for YOUR glitches. Trying to tell us you can't help because WE didn't think we needed 50 screenshots daily detailing our every move is like trying to tell someone you're building a house for to take pictures of the progress every 5 mins in case YOU mess it up.

Players give you so much money and time and put up with so much crap like ads that TRIGGER EPILEPSY (yeah that's right, I've had ads flash between the ad and a black screen rapidly, as in, 10 times per second rapid, and I can only pray no one with seizures has had to see them), and you can't even put measures in place to ensure their hard-earned items stay on their accounts. Incredibly disappointing. I barely enter the game anymore and when I do it's mainly because I hope it will get better, but you always prove me wrong.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Has anyone gotten this response and the issue got resolved? Or should I try to open another ticket? 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2021
    quietoffi said:
    Still in Bronze1 when I should be in Gold. And I even took the screenshots showing my finish in Silver3 in Midnight Magic. I was ready! I emailed them with my ID and screenshots on Thursday at 3:30. It's now Saturday morning and I guess this game hates me? Support told me to keep submitting looks and I'll eventually be placed in Gold. I've submitted multiple looks and I'm still in Bronze1, so I really don't understand what they meant. Like move up the ranks eventually? Just wanted to share in case there are other suckers out there like me.  :(
    I would send them another ticket saying that despite submitting multiple looks, you remain in the wrong rank and you want it corrected immediately and have screenshots. I was moved from silver 1 to the rank I was supposed to be in, Gold 1 after submitting two looks (after I sent a ticket and they said that they corrected it). Hopefully you will be moved soon. Also it should add on your previous votes tally after submitting a look or two in gold if and when you get into gold.