Remarrying

m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
So, I've seen several old threads about remarrying and I had a few questions.
1) Is it possible that, after divorce, your partner will (without paying any K-stars) call you again to go out?
2) If I marry somebody else, will I have to pay again for the venue, decorations and dress? Or can I reuse my previous decorations and dress?
3) Regarding the venue: since Chad and Crystal already got married the first time I got married, will the quest be the exact same? Will they be trying to book the venue again, even though they're already married?
4) Last but not least: I asked previously if breaking up with my husband would make me lose fans and someone suggested I just deleted him off of my contacts list. Has anyone tried that? Is there any downside to it? 
🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
[ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
 •••iOS player•••

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    1. He won't. You'll have to pay if you want his attention back.
    2. You can reuse.
    3. There will be no Chad and Crystal this time, things get boring.
    4. For me the downside of deleting your actual partner its that you can regret, cause he will be gone forever. At least none of my exes came back. I didnt even saw them at random places. Its like Thanos snapped his fingers.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'll add my experience to question 4:

You will not lose fans if you delete your partner. If you're interested in remarrying the same person, however, there comes a risk. My spouse commonly hangs out in Hollywood so I was able to find him and ask him out again to restart a relationship. However, some people aren't able to find their partners again in the game. This will be especially true if they are a konnection. 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    1. He won't. You'll have to pay if you want his attention back.
    2. You can reuse.
    3. There will be no Chad and Crystal this time, things get boring.
    4. For me the downside of deleting your actual partner its that you can regret, cause he will be gone forever. At least none of my exes came back. I didnt even saw them at random places. Its like Thanos snapped his fingers.
    I'm dating Dirk Diamonds. I'm guessing if I delete him off my contact list he's gone forever? also, do you know how many followers I'll lose if I break up with him?
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure you can delete Dirk since he plays a role in the game. I chose not to date him and it doesn't give me the option to delete him, but it might be different for you since you chose the different option. Does he have an x next to his name on the contacts list? That's how you delete characters.

I think the number of fans you lose depends on your ranking in the game. The higher your rank, the more fans you'll lose. The quickest way to earn back fans is to throw parties.
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure you can delete Dirk since he plays a role in the game. I chose not to date him and it doesn't give me the option to delete him, but it might be different for you since you chose the different option. Does he have an x next to his name on the contacts list? That's how you delete characters.

I think the number of fans you lose depends on your ranking in the game. The higher your rank, the more fans you'll lose. The quickest way to earn back fans is to throw parties.
    oh, you're right, he doesn't have the little x. well then, at least now I know that's not an option :/ I'm an A lister (#110 or so) and have around 160m followers. do you by any chance know about how many fans I'd lose?
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • Rachel_ChenRachel_Chen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:

oh, you're right, he doesn't have the little x. well then, at least now I know that's not an option :/ I'm an A lister (#110 or so) and have around 160m followers. do you by any chance know about how many fans I'd lose?
    Hey, so I know this message was 2019 and it's now 2021, but I thought I'd respond. So I dated/married Dirk too and I just now decided to divorce him/break up with him. My rank was (#11) with about 299.3M fans, for breaking up/divorcing Dirk, I lost 1M fans and went down a rank.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.