👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @maggiey I meant to post this earlier. Thank you.

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    It’s like a week later but I reached out to customer care again when they didn’t fix my level and told me they couldn’t give me the dress the first time (when they were able to do it for other dolls) and they gave it to me! 🥳

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiey Hell yes! I’m glad customer service *finally* came thru for you! The dress looks absolutely gorg on your doll😍
    @buffysummers0990 thank yoooou 🥺
    This is also kinda late but I really enjoyed being in the same TS group as you in that sys and seeing all your amazing looks, glad we both ranked top 10 in the end 💕
    edited October 2021
    @maggiey Thanku!💖I had fun being in a group together as well! I too am thankful we both ended up in the top 10. Buttt in my humblest of opinions, we shoulda been top 3 lol💁🏼‍♀️
    Thank you @buffysummers0990! 💕💕💕

And thank you @brom617! 💕💕💕

• chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey guys I need some advice and thought I’d ask you guys! So for this SYS event they put me in the wrong rank I’m in bronze 2 and I should be in either silver 2 or 3. I really love the werewolf outfit though and I know it’s getting super competitive in the higher levels since everyone wants it, so do you think I should stay in bronze and have a better chance at getting first place? Or should I tell glu and have them move me back into silver?  Btw I don’t mind not winning the eyes. Also the fact that they keep messing up the ranking is really frustrating this is the second time for me 
    @chrissyy I’m in the same boat with the wrong rankings and by the time I really thought about it, I’d already submitted my ticket with customer care and now they’re going to move me back to Gold 😭

If you’re getting good scores and think you could make it to first place in bronze then definitely go for it! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @chrissyy hi! If you're happy with getting the prizes for bronze don't ask customer service to fix your ranking, it's crazy in higher levels! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I'm just here to say that I've saw all of your monster looks that you've saved to your look book this weekend and I'm living for them! I keep going back just to see what new looks you come up with! You're so creative! 
    @brom617 Thank you so much!! Really, I appreciate it because I second guess myself A LOT! But Halloween is kinda my passion so as you can see I’ve been doing the absolute most lol👻 
    I hope you’re also having fun this sys and your group isn’t too competitive. Mine is surprisingly chill, for now😬
    Is there anyone in Gold right now who could please show me what all the prizes for the top 3 spots are? 
    Support said they put me back in Gold and yet i've been in Bronze I the whole event so i'm going to fight them for my prizes 😤
    edited October 2021

@maggiey The hair is the top prize for gold
    Top 6 gets the tail
    Top 9 get the eyes
    Top 12 get the uniform
    Top 15 get the pom poms
    Then silver boxes, bronze boxes & so on.
    Hope that makes sense!
    @buffysummers0990 first of all, so happy you're doing well in this event! Is there anyway I could please get the picture of the prizes including the stars, dyes and etc for the top 3 if that's okay?
    @maggiey Absolutely! Here you go:

I’m so sorry you’re STILL having to deal with customer service! I mean, it has gotten way outta hand at this point..
    @buffysummers0990 thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 💕
    I really thought it was the end of my sys troubles when the last 2 sys before this, I started in the right tier 😔
    It's absolutely ridiculous that it's been like 3 weeks since the first initial glitch and they still haven't been able to release a fix for all the issues 🙄
    @maggiey It’s really sad that such a beautiful update had to be spoiled by such incredibly frustrating glitches and little to no compensation. If you can, please let me know if everything works out for you and you end up getting your rightful prizes! I’m manifesting a success story whilst we speak!🤞💖
    @buffysummers0990 I got the items! HUGE thank you again for providing me with the screenshot 💕

Customer support rep last night basically told me it was my fault that I didn’t submit a ticket so that I could be moved back to Gold after they “made the changes,” as if I didn’t submit at least 10 tickets overall after he told me he fixed it the first time 😒

Started a new ticket today and Nikitha really came through for me with the items PLUS I started the new sys back in Gold so it’s been a good day 🎉😊🎉

@maggiey YESS GURRL!! I’m genuinely so happy for you & your doll looks FAB! Also shout out to Nikitha for coming thru for you lol! It really is so hit and miss with Glu customer service.

PS: I went for the prizes as well! Technical issues aside, it was probably the funnest sys we’ve had in forever💖

edited October 2021
    @buffysummers0990 your doll looks absolutely gorgeous as well! And I 100% agree about it being the best sys we’ve had in a while, you had such amazing and creative looks in your look book and I’m so glad you got good scores for them 😊
    edited October 2021
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! 🖤🧡🖤

Happy Birthday @dinoqueen9! Wishing you a wonderful day 💕🎉💕

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Happy Birthday @dinoqueen9 I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Ahh thank you @maggiey and @maggiemay!!
    Happy, happy birthday @dinoqueen9! Hope your day is amazing and you eat lots of cake 🎊💐🎂
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Happy birthday @dinoqueen9!! I hope you enjoyed your special day! 🥳🥳🥳
    @brom617 I think we're in the same TS group 😊 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Hey everyone, just a little update! I've removed 2 squad members (2 of my friends who are not on the forum, I reached out to and they've said they won't be playing actively anymore). I have found 1 new squad member so we have 1 free space left. If you know anyone who might be interested in joining our squad, tell them to send me a message!
    And let's welcome @Bellbottom! I hope you'll enjoy being a part our squad and finally be able to get the reward boxes daily with us 💕
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hello everyone 😊 I am so happy to be a part of this squad . 
    Thank you @maggiey for this warm welcome .
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover