🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    letus said:
    Has anyone gotten this response and the issue got resolved? Or should I try to open another ticket? 

I got a message similar to that one when I had missing tickets. I waited and didn’t hear anything and it had been like 12 hours so I sent another message asking if there were any updates. Someone else got back got back to me and gave me the missing tickets. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    letus said:
    Has anyone gotten this response and the issue got resolved? Or should I try to open another ticket? 

@letus I got the same message 2 DAYS ago and I’ve wrote them back many times and still haven’t received a response. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

After days of hounding them this is what they come back with!!! Asking for screenshot of missing dyes! Like let me hop in my time machine and I’ll get you one. No update on anything else. It’s been days. 
    This is ridiculous, support is so inconsistent. They knew the EXACT number of dyes I was missing when I had no idea, they absolutely should say the same for you. Keep messaging, it’s not on you to keep track of this kind of thing!!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Fae said:

After days of hounding them this is what they come back with!!! Asking for screenshot of missing dyes! Like let me hop in my time machine and I’ll get you one. No update on anything else. It’s been days. 
    This is ridiculous, support is so inconsistent. They knew the EXACT number of dyes I was missing when I had no idea, they absolutely should say the same for you. Keep messaging, it’s not on you to keep track of this kind of thing!!
    Exactly,  dyes , diamonds and tickets are server sided so they should know the amount of these things each and every player has 😐
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    First 8 looks. Couldn't figure it out at first but started doing better with the last four so I'm sticking with that hair lol.

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    My looks so far

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Spotted a hacker in the VB. 👀
    idk they probably used some extra tickets and already made it past 575 and got the dress a hacker would be if they already got the TS outfit
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @geenellys It's not because they already have the dress. It's because they have the white hand hackers' dolls tend to have. 
    Platform: Android

@geenellys It's not because they already have the dress. It's because they have the white hand hackers' dolls tend to have. 
    oh I didn't notice that sorry 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @geenellys If you're not looking where the hand is, it's easy to miss. I don't always immediately notice what people are talking about when they say something is odd about someone's doll or screenshot of another's person's post.
    Platform: Android

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Lisak2 where’s the third dress from? I keep seeing it on the forum but haven’t come upon it on the VB and it’s gorgeous!
    @geenellys If you're not looking where the hand is, it's easy to miss. I don't always immediately notice what people are talking about when they say something is odd about someone's doll or screenshot of another's person's post.
    even with the circle around it lol. I guess I'm blind 🤷‍♀️
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Still in Bronze1 when I should be in Gold. And I even took the screenshots showing my finish in Silver3 in Midnight Magic. I was ready! I emailed them with my ID and screenshots on Thursday at 3:30. It's now Saturday morning and I guess this game hates me? Support told me to keep submitting looks and I'll eventually be placed in Gold. I've submitted multiple looks and I'm still in Bronze1, so I really don't understand what they meant. Like move up the ranks eventually? Just wanted to share in case there are other suckers out there like me.  :(
    After messaging them nonstop, got an answer 24h later and my problem was fixed
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    letus said:

@letus I got that response and it took 2 days to get my tickets back. I feel like you have to keep hounding them in order to see any results. If you’re patient and wait around for them to respond, they’ll take advantage of that. That’s been my experience.
    This is honestly the most boring a*s sys I ever played that I literally just stopped going by the theme. 😭 and I’m literally about to stop submitting tickets bc I literally don’t care anymore and I’m also in the wrong sys. I should be in gold but whatever. There’s so many problems that I’ve sent so many different tickets and still haven’t gotten a response. Oh well. I’m going to keep messaging them until the do something about these problems. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

The annoying thing is it cost them absolutely nothing. They’re deliberately choosing to be difficult. 
    literally... and I'm one hundred percent they have records too because when they gave me back my diamonds and tickets they said "I have verified your account and see that there are no discrepancies with dyes on your account. However, I see that there is a difference of 31 diamonds on your account and I have added them to your account." I am missing hundreds of pink, purple, champagne, and light blue dyes but I've given up at this point because I don't screenshot how many dyes I have at any given time BUT what customer support told me literally means that they have a record and are deliberately not giving us our dyes, diamonds, tickets, sys rank, etc....
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I scored incredibly low during tb SYS so I'm glad to find something that works with this one.. keeping it safe for now.

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Fae said:

• RonnieKKHRonnieKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I just found this forum because I was looking on Google to try and find out why I was doing so poor on this SYS. I was getting less than 20 votes which is not normal for me, I’m definitely levelling down this time. Glad to see I’m not the only one struggling but it is super annoying!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I haven’t done this well in months, but I’m not really excited about it as votes aren’t real, I’m just lucky this time.

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m scoring in the 20s ✨
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing we really need some answers. Is there anything you can share with us?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited October 2021

Having to take constant screenshots in my game is exhausting. Yet another diamond I won and wasn’t awarded it. Surely that’s my problem too. My internet or whatever other excuse customs service thinks up. 
  • capriAnnacapriAnna Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Anyone know when the next double k star weekend is?? I want to open spin the new collection so bad 😮‍💨
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    capriAnna said:
    Anyone know when the next double k star weekend is?? I want to open spin the new collection so bad 😮‍💨
    One of the dolls in the forum reached out to TapJoy and was told it’s on 10/22.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    7-10
    Im finally back in gold! Thanks to Kalinda!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    @KalindaKing on October 3 I won 3rd place in silver III for the golden goddess sys but I was put lowered down to silver II for the midnight magic tb sys and now I’m in silver III when I should be in gold. Please fix it. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Welp my scores are awful... 🥱