Options

Home Suggestions!

KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
An open discourse on suggestions we have for current homes or new homes we wanna see in KKH! 

Comments

• Options
    KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I made this thread because I feel like I can never find enough talk about the homes. The homes are great! But I have so many and I wish they were more editable / personal… ESPECIALLY my BelAir home. 

My suggestions:

My BelAir home:
    -since this is everyone’s “main home” it should have more than 3 outside themes. I wish I could make my exterior a Victorian Home! Or a mansion that comes in black or deep reds. Even a home I could make into pink or something besides the same 4 colors. 

My other homes:
    - I pretty much bought every house I could buy before the BelAir house popped up. I wish I could sell those houses or at least “rent” them where the more a house is furnished the more I would get in rent. Otherwise it’s pointless to have those homes just around. I don’t unlock special events by owning the houses in every city besides certain rides. Not even the furniture is shareable between houses. 

Rooms: 
    since my Belair house has so many rooms, I wish there was a way we could edit which rooms we want in the home. I don’t use most of the rooms besides the glam room, nursery, and pool area. I would remove or hide many of the rooms in that house (maybe going to the garage can be where we edit which rooms are actually in the house). 
    Also giving the rooms actually purposes would be great. 
    -In the bedroom, have a ‘sleep’ option that pops up after 24 in game hours that can restore your energy to full.
    -In the design studio have a mystery boxes button where you can buy threads from past events (or put the Kollections box in there so it’s not always on the screen).
    -In the grotto or pet sanctuary have a place where your pet can ‘play’ by watching them do tricks (the more outfits they have the more tricks they do) or do a pet photo shoot action where you can save photos of you and your pet. 

Also it would be cool to buy rooms to add to our home in BelAir. I would replace my spa room with a tattoo parlor. I would add in a green house. I would buy a 12 car garage for all my rides. I would buy even a hallway where I could hang up to 6 photos of myself with my hubby, kids, pet, at awards shows, or opening business. 

Lastly the trophy room. Not only are the trophies a cool gesture, but there should also be ‘milestone’ awards for your personal progress. Awards for coming in first place in SYS events, an award for being in the game 5 years! An award for adopting or having your first baby! An award for spending $1 million dollars in Kash. An award for owning more than 10 businesses or homes. An award for getting married or divorced. An award for fully furnishing a home. An award for owning a pet. The things that took time, money, and smart decisions! 

This is stuff I think about all the time in my homes, and wonder if others also wish there were more for our homes too! Let me know what you also have thought about! 
    🤍 Kierella !