šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Is it possible that Iā€™ve lost some dyes but not others?Ā 
    My dark blue is showing like 124 but my black, gold and light blue dyes are all unusually low (1-6) and Iā€™ve not spent any recently and Iā€™m almost 100% sure there were loads of black dye saved?Ā 

How will we ever know what weā€™ve lost?
    Iā€™m exactly the same. Ā Mine were all gone but then half came back-the first 6 all I have are ones Iā€™ve got since the glitch. Ā 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Thank you @kokokokonut , Iā€™ll try that and see how that goes.Ā 
    Update: It worked. Thank you so much Koko ā™„ļø
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

KollectionšŸ§”

Story of the week giftĀ 

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Well. I haven't been playing that much since I'm just irritated with this game, but I just received a notification that my support request has been updated or something. I went and checked, expecting a good resolution since it's been 11 days since I opened a ticket and asked for help. Turns out that they've automatically closed my ticket with no way for me to reopen it again (:
    You suck, Glu. Is that rude of me? Yes. But do I regret it? Not at all. Because however "hard" you're working on fixing the glitches, you should also work harder on spending time on ethics too. I can't imagine how toxic and disgusting the people behind this company are in real. I'm honestly not going to play that much anymore or if at all. I'm over this. As much as I love the game, I don't need this harassment on a daily basis. The way they treat me like I'm scamming them when it's the other way around...wow. I'm just appalled at this point.
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Anyway besides waiting for customer care to respond back to us, does anyone have the list of Tb items that were added to BF last year? I forgot which items were added but I remember it wasnā€™t a lot.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @lisztomania Tysm for getting us the answer!Ā 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @lisztomania How do I hug someone through the screen? Thank you so much!<3
    šŸ¦„ iOS playerĀ šŸ¦„
    šŸŒŠ Playing since 2020Ā šŸŒŠ
    šŸ¦©Feel free to add me on FBĀ (:šŸ¦©
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    So I asked Tapjoy Support about double k-stars and hereā€™s what they said:

I really hope this is true and they don't just not give us one... I still don't understand why they skipped one with no warning?? Thank you for getting us some clarity here!
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @kate_parker, that usually happens if you kind of piss off the NPC haha. Did you guys fight because you did a show poorly? Did they call you and say that they'll never work with you, etc, etc? So you'll need to "make up" with them and that costs stars. It's kind of similar if your SO breaks up and you need to spend stars to make up with them.
    Ohh it explains a lot! I did poorly in a reality show šŸ˜… thanks for the help @StellaKKH
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I started a ticket last night about my missing tickets and went to bed so I donā€™t know how long it took but they gave me my ticket back ā™„ļø
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Thing is, there are a lot of nice people in customer service that respond back quickly and give us our things back. Itā€™s the ones that call people liars and take forever to respond back or donā€™t give us our things back at all bc we donā€™t have ā€œproofā€ are the ones that really piss me off šŸ™„

This makes me think they need an employee number. Kind of like when you contact Telstra for support & the first thing you see is an automated message stating: You are now talking to Kim, employee code 1234J56KL. Once your done you will get another automated message asking you to rate your experience out of 5 Stars. You also receive an email afterwards asking you to submit an optional more in dept review, where you can state if the employee was helpful & if you choose no you can then explain why.Ā 

A lot of companies use this system because itā€™s the mostĀ efficient way to know how to improve the customer experience & also the easiest way to know, what employees need to improve on how they handle things.

The employees also get rewarded depending on how high their average satisfaction rating is, this makes the employees want to improve & do better.

@KalindaKing Will Glu be implementing this kind of system in the future?

Edit: Just in case your wondering, Telstra is telecommunications company & I couldnā€™t think of a name for the employee so Kim now works for Telstra šŸ˜†Ā 
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I only can watch 5 videos today. Is anyone having the same problem?Ā 
    Asena_55 said:
    I tried watching the 10 videos yesterday and they keep freezing my game and I had to keep closing it. I was only able to get 7 and when I contacted support to let them know I was missing 3 they told me that they couldnā€™t give me the 3 stars.Ā 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    lilirose98 said:Ā 
    Asena_55 said:
    I tried watching the 10 videos yesterday and they keep freezing my game and I had to keep closing it. I was only able to get 7 and when I contacted support to let them know I was missing 3 they told me that they couldnā€™t give me the 3 stars.Ā 
    My games is freezing too. I was able to watch 5 videos and then told me thereā€™s no more videos to watch.Ā 
    Asena_55 said:
    lilirose98 said:Ā 
    Asena_55 said:
    My games is freezing too. I was able to watch 5 videos and then told me thereā€™s no more videos to watch.Ā 
    And of course support canā€™t do anything about itā€¦šŸ˜”
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

@KalindaKing This is the response to the THIRD ticket I have submitted to customer care this week. I have gotten this response every time. Why are they not willing to replace the items I lost?? Why is your glitch on me to get fixed?
    ariellep said:

@KalindaKing This is the response to the THIRD ticket I have submitted to customer care this week. I have gotten this response every time. Why are they not willing to replace the items I lost?? Why is your glitch on me to get fixed?
    Keep on messaging them until they give u someone new!Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Does anyone else just get a loading black screen when they try to watch videos for kstars? Like It will load and not show the video and I wouldnā€™t even receive the kstars. And then it would only let me watch for some. Does this happen to anyone else? Itā€™s been like this for 2-4 days now.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited October 2021
    So here is my question: when is the initial glitch from 9/27 going to be fixed and we can be in the SYS level we should be in?? Since the glitch two weeks ago, I have been stuck in Bronze 1 and even though I advance to Bronze 2 at the end of the event, I always end up in back in Bronze 1. I was hoping the update would fix this and I would advance to the next level, but this was not the case. I know that I can contact support for help to be put back in Gold, but it seems that many players are back in Bronze in the next SYS and have to contact support EVERY SYS. I have no problem advancing through the levels, back up to Gold, and would rather do that instead of having to have to deal with support multiple times in a week, but the glitch wonā€™t allow it!Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finally got my stuff back! It took customer support a few days but they were nice and restored what was missing šŸ˜Š

Now I'll be compulsively taking screenshots of my game everyday in case this happens again šŸ¤­
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing videos for kstars are not working. I play on androidĀ 
    Android
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Iā€™m now on my 4th customer service rep who has implied that Iā€™m lying to them. Luckily I managed to find a random screenshot from August showing how many tickets I had so weā€™ll see if they finally believe me. It didnā€™t have the total number of what I was missing so Iā€™m doubting Iā€™ll get everything back. @KalindaKing I hope you or someone else there is doing something about this. Telling customer service to help us hasnā€™t done anything.