🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Having to take constant screenshots in my game is exhausting. Yet another diamond I won and wasn’t awarded it. Surely that’s my problem too. My internet or whatever other excuse customs service thinks up. 
    i havent gotten a diamond in the vb for months but the way it used to work is it adds the second you click on collect so when its lying on the floor it shouldve already added..but again this was soooo long ago for me🤦‍♀️oof 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    @Lisak2 where’s the third dress from? I keep seeing it on the forum but haven’t come upon it on the VB and it’s gorgeous!
    I love it too. It was a kollection from December 2018 

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    RonnieKKH said:
    I just found this forum because I was looking on Google to try and find out why I was doing so poor on this SYS. I was getting less than 20 votes which is not normal for me, I’m definitely levelling down this time. Glad to see I’m not the only one struggling but it is super annoying!
    Hi Ronnie and welcome to the forum! It's a super helpful place, especially with SYS. 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    sarie said:

Having to take constant screenshots in my game is exhausting. Yet another diamond I won and wasn’t awarded it. Surely that’s my problem too. My internet or whatever other excuse customs service thinks up. 
    i havent gotten a diamond in the vb for months but the way it used to work is it adds the second you click on collect so when its lying on the floor it shouldve already added..but again this was soooo long ago for me🤦‍♀️oof 
    Okay well that helps me. Thank you so much. I’ve never gotten a diamond in the VB before 🙈 and everything that happens in the game now I’m sceptical of. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Nothing seems to be working for me :(
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Got the dress on my 12th ticket, not happened for a long time.

I play on iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    @Lisak2 where’s the third dress from? I keep seeing it on the forum but haven’t come upon it on the VB and it’s gorgeous!
    I love it too. It was a kollection from December 2018 

Thank you! It really is beautiful 😻. I hope I can get it someday. I thought maybe it was part of Christmas boxes because it reminds me of winter. Though I didn’t really play much last Christmas so I don’t know if we get Christmas boxes lol. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I have not been scoring too well the past SYS so this was a welcome surprise!!
    Looks 5-12:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @peachypink @DaisyJ @KkhAngelica thank you guys for your responses! After 48 hours I actually messaged them again and went to sleep. Today I woke up with no tier at all but after I submitted a look, it got fixed! I guess we should just keep messaging. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’ve messaged support multiple times and I’m still in bronze. He says “we will forward this to the senior team.” The events going to end by the time they get back to me. I am so fed up with this game. 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-4, scores are pretty good this sys but I’m not really into TS prizes 

Look 5-13

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Got the dress with my 13th look but I am stuck with 30+ votes after getting a 60. 
    IOS Player 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Just to give you hope I have received all the items to my account. It took a lot of hounding on my end. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

i still don't have my extra ticket back, support has been ignoring me for 2 days, and now THIS

Support has been ignoring me for 2 *years*! GL.
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Just won the dress 👗 currently running for #1, I really wanna win the hair 🙏🏼🙏🏼💯🤞🏼

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what ticket we’re on ?
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Pretty decent scores this sys 💕 

Im still shocked we haven’t had any compensation for the ticket chewing, diamond eating goblin Glu unleashed on us  🤷‍♀️
    Question !!!

If I have tickets left at the end of the countdown, will they roll over to the next SYS or will I lose them?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @albie_don if you have extra tickets left (from buying triple threat or diamond boxes) they will carry over to the next sys 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @albie_don if you have extra tickets left (from buying triple threat or diamond boxes) they will carry over to the next sys 
    Thank you 🙏🏼 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    🥴🥴🥴

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was doing so well until I got 60 😫 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got good scores this time, which was weird. It's probably been more than 2 months since I actually got to the last earnable and I got scores like this more often before the tier system came along. 
    Platform: Android

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    11-14

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

The dress is smt Id like to own in rl
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗