🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Smfh and I thought last years Halloween update was a mess. I remember games were crashing but I’m not sure if people were losing their things like rn. Hopefully they get this fixed. 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @KalindaKing My videos for kstars didn’t work this morning.Im on iOS
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    HOW 

one thing after another-
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    I WANT this ballon so badly! Please add a quest to be able to get it or make it available for diamonds 😭 just like with the Christmas doll! I want so many of the free gifts from the past years! @KalindaKing @GluAdmin
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Smfh and I thought last years Halloween update was a mess. I remember games were crashing but I’m not sure if people were losing their things like rn. Hopefully they get this fixed. 🤞🏼
    So October updates are officially cursed. I can’t wait to see what Glu has planned next year 😑
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    So first, most of my kstars and diamonds go missing, and now my videos to watch for kstars are being cut short?? I usually get 20 videos but now today I only got 6?? Wtf and I’ve never spent money on the game. And still haven’t received a response back yet @GluAdmin
    that happened to me today! I only got 6 of my 20 videos. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Im still bronze 2.. but i was in gold!!! what the F damn? fix this mess @KalindaKing
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I'm having a "hold up...." moment rn. I just realized that the Frankenstein outfit (and skin!!) are on the splash screen... Does this mean we're getting zombie/mummy and she wolf costumes too ?! 👀😳🥺

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    tangerine said:
    I'm having a "hold up...." moment rn. I just realized that the Frankenstein outfit (and skin!!) are on the splash screen... Does this mean we're getting zombie/mummy and she wolf costumes too ?! 👀😳🥺

I am pretty sure we will 🥰 now it depends how... maybe they are SYS items or diamond box items? Or from other kollections 😕
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I contacted support about my missing tickets and finally got a reply. Luckily I‘ve found a screenshot from October 1st and I sent it to support. The support is asking questions like If I refreshed the app and blames it to my network. Tbh I‘m very done with this game. 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    The mummy outfit and the cheerleader pom poms are chef's 😘😍😍😍
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    If I hadn't lost my 25 tickets, this is where they would have gone lol 😭
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Someone in my friends list has looked like this for the past few days. How would we get this outfit? 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I also lost all my tickets but I contacted customerservice and they gave me back more than what I had lost, I don’t know if you’ve tried that already? It did take a few days so maybe that’s why they added extra tickets because I let them know I missed some free tickets because of losing all my tickets
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Someone in my friends list has looked like this for the past few days. How would we get this outfit? 
    They have a hacked game
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know what outfit goes with these high heals ?

I think it’s a dress

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    edited October 2021
    alvaas said:
    They have a hacked game
    Ah I see… I did wonder how this doll is so often wearing things I hadn’t seen before. 😢 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Excited for new sys thread? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glu needs to do something about this game. Even though my game works after the day it wouldn't open for anyone, I regularly have pops up about my internet connection. Meanwhile any other game I try to play on my tablet works fine and doesn't give me the same issues. 
    Platform: Android

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    FoxieLola said:
    I also lost all my tickets but I contacted customerservice and they gave me back more than what I had lost, I don’t know if you’ve tried that already? It did take a few days so maybe that’s why they added extra tickets because I let them know I missed some free tickets because of losing all my tickets
    I didn't have any ticket screenshots but I got all my money back from Google Play within a couple of minutes rather than days then.. 'Computer says no'
    I'm not gonna save them up anymore but now I have my money back I might buy a pack for certain sys events. 
    @kokokokonut where is the new sys thread?
    Oh never mind I have my days mixed up. I’m thinking it’s Wednesday!!!! Sorry!!!
    Please fix the videos for kstars! @glu
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    After submitting my ticket I was placed in Gold instead of Silver III lol, can’t complain at leat I am out of Bronze
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Okay, hear me out!!! If the mummy outfit and the body tattoos are one piece then that costume might be SYS earnables… Now the werewolf one, seems to be made of 5 pieces? Hair, eyes, mouth, outfit with tail and pompoms… So hopefully they’ll be TS items instead of diamond box prizes