First two looks.
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    These scores are sooooo fake. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I contacted support but before they got back to me I’m now back in gold. Hope it stays this way and I hope everyone in the wrong tier gets put into the right one! 🤞🏻 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Im tired of being placed in Bronze I when I should be in Gold. Even If we contact support and get placed in the correct tier, next sys we are back in Bronze. I just want to quit the game but I’ve spent too much money on this. I can’t collect diamonds or dyes from sys, whenever I purchase something from the store, they are not added to my account. I just want to take a break but can’t because I don’t want to get kicked out of my squad. Smh. Tired of contacting support every 12 hours since 9/27. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Happy to finally start off well. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Yes the glitches are never ending… I finished 9h snd gold and have been placed in Bronze again. This is I think the forth time I have contacted support in a week.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Just a thought, maybe the game would work better and have less glitches if we got rid of the tiers. Also, lol at my scores so far. I knew the week would be bad after the weekend went well.
    Platform: Android

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited October 2021
     Someone remind me where this hair is from pls? Cant remember where i got it
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    kadyyy said:
     Someone remind me where this hair is from pls? Cant remember where i got it
    It was the weekend event box during this SYS last time! With the pretty peacock outfit. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Oh yeah i remember now thanks doll 😅@Fae
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Again with the glitch. Come on Glu!! It’s too widespread and big of an issue NOT to do an update to patch & fix!! Seriously!!
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’m glad to see my outfits don’t suck I’m just getting the bad end of glu and having sucky votes💀. First look got me 29 and second look got me 33🙃 my second look was the TS prize for this theme lol. 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    We're having so many problems regarding tiers. I do love the fact that now players are able to get more items, but these glitches are getting out of control. Gold I for everyone!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    It’s definitely a repeat performance for me, I’m in bronze yet again when i should be in gold 🙄
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Anyone else bouncing between gold and bronze? Each time I look at the leaderboard I’m in a different rank. 🙃
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I’m not sure what’s going on with the glitch but I started in Bronze (the wrong tier) and then reverted back to gold after my scores came in. Hopefully it stays in the correct tier throughout sys.

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Original OLD Night At the Cabaret sys prizes!  
    So frustrated, I won all of these items last time but somehow don't have the pink dress thingy. I have the eyes so I should have that too. I've searched my wardrobe multiple times. It's not like I can go ask support at this point. 😤
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    What is happening??
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    My game won’t load the update ugh 
  • KkhSelena94KkhSelena94 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    i’m very jelly and struggling on this SYS 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😞 you all look gorgeous ❤️ 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Original OLD Night At the Cabaret sys prizes!  
    So frustrated, I won all of these items last time but somehow don't have the pink dress thingy. I have the eyes so I should have that too. I've searched my wardrobe multiple times. It's not like I can go ask support at this point. 😤
    Have you checked the short sleeve shirt section? Cuz it isn’t a dress, it’s two pieces! You probably have but just in case
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i’ve been scoring in the 20’s & 30’s for the past 2 sys now. i haven’t been scored this low in forever, i’m so tired of the fake voting🙄
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4

• smart2006smart2006 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited October 2021
    the glitch bumped me down to bronze 1 but w/e
  • smart2006smart2006 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Can’t even open the game lol what a joke 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    we all knew at the beginning that THIS tier system is a big F. but they never listened to us. 

now they know! they even can‘t fix this glitch after several updates. it‘s getting just worser

bring back the old SYS. I‘m back in bronze again, this is getting out of control!