🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2021
    KKH_Ren said:

Okay, hear me out!!! If the mummy outfit and the body tattoos are one piece then that costume might be SYS earnables… Now the werewolf one, seems to be made of 5 pieces? Hair, eyes, mouth, outfit with tail and pompoms… So hopefully they’ll be TS items instead of diamond box prizes
    You are correct btw ! 

Edit: the tail comes separate to the outfit tho
    Platform: iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'll be devastated if I don't win the TS prizes😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Please fix the videos for kstars! @glu
    Three nights in a row I was not able to get my ten stars so now we are missing out daily on stars 😩 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Okay, hear me out!!! If the mummy outfit and the body tattoos are one piece then that costume might be SYS earnables… Now the werewolf one, seems to be made of 5 pieces? Hair, eyes, mouth, outfit with tail and pompoms… So hopefully they’ll be TS items instead of diamond box prizes
    You can get the mouth in the halloween boxes! 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Please please please! Fix the videos for kstars!
    @KalindaKing
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    I hope we get to buy the complete halloween outfits for kstars! It will be great and the outfits won’t be incomplete. 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble loading the game? Mine just stops loading at one point and i can’t get in for half an hour already
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I hope they don't include the costume in fg or db. Seriously, there is only some amount of precious diamonds people can spend on db because the boxes are filled with one or two items and all others are of dyes. Hoping we will get a steady diamond business in future because the gold tier diamonds only won't cut it.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Amongst all the glitches dunno if there is any point in feedback regarding clothing design but here i go🤷‍♀️, not sure why is there a black bra under the frankensteine-esque costume? it lowkey ruins the outfit:/ if it blended more with the colour of the lace at least

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Three nights in a row I was not able to get my ten stars so now we are missing out daily on stars 😩 
    Wait. We're supposed to be able to watch ten videos for ten kstars? My game only let's me watch one for one. Is this a glitch?
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited October 2021
    sarie said:
    Amongst all the glitches dunno if there is any point in feedback regarding clothing design but here i go🤷‍♀️, not sure why is there a black bra under the frankensteine-esque costume? it lowkey ruins the outfit:/ if it blended more with the colour of the lace at least

Agreed! In the loading screen the dress doesn’t have the black bra. I wish they would get rid of it. 

Edit: changed does to doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    I'm actually loving this week's storyline 🥰 It's such cute and campy horror, and I love all the little details and all the adorable monsters! They're just melting my icy little heart 💖🐺🖤

... five six seven eight, who should I eviscerate? 😆

Lowkey felt bad insulting her hair but good detail, Glu writers 👏👏👏
    Her hair is soo beautiful why did they put that ? 😐
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I really like this Halloween’s outfits 😍 🎃 

And this storyline’s egg is so cute 

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    I'm actually loving this week's storyline 🥰 It's such cute and campy horror, and I love all the little details and all the adorable monsters! They're just melting my icy little heart 💖🐺🖤

Her hair is soo beautiful why did they put that ? 😐
    I agree! But I think it's supposed to be a high school mean girl-type insult, the kind a stereotypical cheerleader might make?
    (Given that these are probably going to be some kind of Sys or other outfit this month, I think they think it looks good too...) 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving and now I'm back! I asked the team to check videos for k-stars and they appear to be working. Sometimes your device requires a minute in between videos to pre-load another one for you to watch, and sometimes ad availability can vary depending on your location.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Nvm
    Lisak2 said:
    Wait. We're supposed to be able to watch ten videos for ten kstars? My game only let's me watch one for one. Is this a glitch?
    Sorry for any misunderstanding. It is one for one but I’m allowed 10 videos and for the last few days there have been issues with the videos and I have not been able to get all 10 stars. 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I told support i was not getting kstars when i watched the ads and they asked me for a video showing that. How am i supposed to make a video showing something that’s not happening? Are they for real? I’ve also contacted them (on the same ticket) asking them to move me from bronze 1 to the correct tier and i’ve been ignored on both requests for 26 hours now 🥴
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited October 2021
    StellaKKH said:
    Watch them brush this all off with some sale or flashing news again. I doubt we'll receive any compensation. It's disgusting to watch them not even acknowledge any of this and instead blame us for our internet or storage. I honestly haven't even been playing the game at this point and I don't know if I'm even inclined to.
    @StellaKKH I haven’t even played the last day and left a bad review on the App Store on Sunday I hate how glu treats their customers 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

Aww! I didn't notice that! I was just tapping through to get done. I wish i had paid attention. Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    It's cool that the tail color seems to match the hair color
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There's a new mini update on iOS with bug fixes and you won't notice anything new.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @Chooky1116, excellent idea! I'm going to go and do that too. With the excellent service we've been getting recently, it's only fitting that we give excellent ratings.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @Chooky1116, excellent idea! I'm going to go and do that too. With the excellent service we've been getting recently, it's only fitting that we give excellent ratings.
    @StellaKKH haha yessss exactly 🤣❤️
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

Aww! I didn't notice that! I was just tapping through to get done. I wish i had paid attention. Lol
    @luvs2gruuv Hehe yup I love the details (when I notice them...) The other special tappable was "feed the werewolf a treat" 😄
    4th night in a row that I’m missing out on all 10 videos. Tonight I was only able to get 7 videos/kstars. What is happening to this game???
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    hi! does anyone know of i need to do anything to transfer my game from one iphone to another? i just got a new one today and i’m scared to start the transfer because i don’t want to lose progress 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! does anyone know of i need to do anything to transfer my game from one iphone to another? i just got a new one today and i’m scared to start the transfer because i don’t want to lose progress 
    My kkh game is connected to the game center, when i got a new iphone i just logged into my icloud and opened kkh -> i have played before -> game center -> restore (once it shows you your save)

i think you can also restore it through facebook (by clicking facebook instead of game center up there) but i cannot confirm this bc i only used game center 
    I communicate in memes