🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I love Halloween so much but I have literally no clothes 🥴 I feel like it’s going to take forever to build up a decent amount of items to compete in sys events and be on theme. My doll is currently rocking the most atrocious hair style and it’s the best of a hideously bad bunch I would even vote for her haha 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I'm so excited 🥰♥️
    Can't wait to see the spoilers ♥️
    I love the Halloween season 🎃
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I love Halloween so much but I have literally no clothes 🥴 I feel like it’s going to take forever to build up a decent amount of items to compete in sys events and be on theme. My doll is currently rocking the most atrocious hair style and it’s the best of a hideously bad bunch I would even vote for her haha 
    @ExpectoPatronum it's so hard at the beginning! But keep going and using what you have and doing events to get free clothes, and you'll have built up your kloset in a few months!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so anxious and scared lol not for Halloween but because I don't know if I should stay in gold or level down to silver, knowing both have been a nightmare during weekend sys 😭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    This is so exciting! I wish I had the green skin tone!
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Can't wait. I'm so happy I got the green skin tone for this theme 😍.
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I WANT to be excited for this, but being as I’ve been stuck in bronze forever I’m not. I don’t have a chance at winning anything good. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully spoilers in a hour or so
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I cant wait for spoilers!! I wish I didnt get energy and then dye in the Halloween Kollection, all your looks are so amazing!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    @ExpectoPatronum it's so hard at the beginning! But keep going and using what you have and doing events to get free clothes, and you'll have built up your kloset in a few months!
    Thank you for the encouragement, everybody has to start somewhere I guess I’m just so impatient lol I’ll get some acceptable hair soon heck maybe even some nice hair hahaha 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers 🌸
    iOS player 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    SPOILERS PLS🧟‍♀️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I want to be excited for this sys, but I'm just not. We don't do much Halloween stuff here so I normally live through my doll, I have some awesome outfits and got the green skin.... I'm not excited 🤷‍♀️the games a mess atm and it feels like logging on is more stress than fun lately. The best stuff is unaffordable for me, I'm tired of Glu support, it's not fun escapism when you're being reminded by the game that you're broke and no one cares if shit goes wrong. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Does anyone know if this HAIR is available for diamonds? Desperate for it but don’t have that many kstars and i want to try and get the green skin tone for the monster mash sys 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for waiting for the spoilers. Have fun!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Of course the green dress I wanted is in a diamond box. I already spent diamonds on a dress I knew I was going to get so like usual, I'm not bothering with diamond boxes.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Neutral towards the diamond items, which is fine, loving the earnable and the TS outfit (except the tail: creative, just not for me) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I love TS items and diamond boxes. I need those items. I’m gonna treat myself since it’s my birthday 🤣
    iOS player 

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    oh no I love everything 😩
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player