šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! does anyone know of i need to do anything to transfer my game from one iphone to another? i just got a new one today and iā€™m scared to start the transfer because i donā€™t want to lose progressĀ 

Ā Personally, I transferred over my game data from one android phone to another using facebook. Everything transferred over correctly. In the starting menu click I have played before and it should come up with facebook, once you select that then you should see your doll with your level and other stats and it will say, do you want to load this saved data or something along those lines.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I love this hair makes me think of a stepmom at a country club idkĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I donā€™t know what to doooooo! I want the green skin color so bad but I know Iā€™m gonna waste so much and probably get it last šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Donā€™t like any of the remaining items at all.. what to dooo??

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    So much for saving for black Friday šŸ™ƒ

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! does anyone know of i need to do anything to transfer my game from one iphone to another? i just got a new one today and iā€™m scared to start the transfer because i donā€™t want to lose progressĀ 

You should follow the directions here in FAQs for transfering from one iOS to a new one.Ā  Good luck, read the instructions a few times till you are comfortable with themĀ  and you'll be fine. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I posted the Lydia Deetz outfit in the Halloween costumes thread but after four spins I just gave up on it. I'm happy with the dress and light bulb but I know if I keep spinning the bundle will be last šŸ˜­

Hope I can get it when the kollection comes back šŸ˜”
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Guys, does anyone know if this halloween collection will continue rotating or if itā€™s limited to this week?? I didnā€™t wanna spend my kstars on it because I wanna open the halloween boxes but if itā€™s a once in a lifetime thing I wonā€™t pass itā€¦
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Has anybody ever had this happen? I was looking at a kollection and wanted to preview the other outfits so I pressed the outfit button and it spun the kollection when I was no where near the spin button.. itā€™s 30kstars wasted on something I didnā€™t even spin I just have no faith that glu will correct this šŸ˜©
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Am I the only one having issues connecting to the game?
    I play on iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Has anybody ever had this happen? I was looking at a kollection and wanted to preview the other outfits so I pressed the outfit button and it spun the kollection when I was no where near the spin button.. itā€™s 30kstars wasted on something I didnā€™t even spin I just have no faith that glu will correct this šŸ˜©
    That happened to me last week and it was for 130kstars and was told they couldnā€™t help me so I lost those kstars šŸ˜”. I really donā€™t know why support is there. They never want to help.Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    sarie said:

i was so bored during online class today šŸ˜­ i think ill do more instead of course work too...šŸ¤”
    Love this! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Is this free kstars for watching videos a myth because I only get taken to offers. It did work for maybe bathe first couple of days I started playing but not since itā€™s so hard to earn them in a brand new game everything is so frustratingĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @ExpectoPatronum they can be really fiddly and difficult sometimes! There was a period where I couldnā€™t get any videos for k-stars for a couple of updates, and this is what worked for me. I donā€™t know if it will work for you, too, but I really hope so.Ā 

ā€”trying to watch a video for rapid recharge first, or anything else ā€œlow stakesā€ like kash
    ā€”restarting the app; also sometimes restarting my phoneĀ 
    ā€”traveling to a different location on the game and trying againĀ 
    ā€”allowing the page to take you to offers and then clicking on an offer, then going back to the menu and waiting 10 seconds or soĀ 
    ā€”when youā€™ve exhausted the options for videos for a type of currency (eg kash or energy) it usually triggers a pop up saying you canā€™t watch more videos. That sometimes allows me to watch videos for a different currencyĀ 

Iā€™m also having trouble getting videos for k-stars these days (after doing it for like 5 years) and this works for me; itā€™s getting harder and harder these days so I hope it works for you too.

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank youuu šŸ’žšŸ’ž
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you so much, that was really helpful abs I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I will try all of the above! Fingers crossed! The only way I managed to force a video was to click on something I canā€™t afford in the Kloset and it will sometimes offer a free k star video to earn some more! Thatā€™s hit and miss though so having a few more tricks up my sleeve is very welcome šŸ„°
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

wow itā€™s the first time in months I wonā€™t be collecting last box. I have been playing less and less ever since my game started to crash and I am keep being placed into the wrong tier. Feeling exited about tomorrow tho, lets hope Halloween gonna bring my spirit to play back šŸŽƒĀ 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Am I the only one having issues connecting to the game?
    My game has been having issues connecting today too. Everything else on my phone works perfectly so it's not my internet. Every time I open the game I have to retry 2 or 3 times before it actually lets me in. Very annoying.Ā 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Does anyone know if this HAIR is available for diamonds? Desperate for it but donā€™t have that many kstars and i want to try and get the green skin tone for the monster mash sysĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

Does anyone know if this HAIR is available for diamonds? Desperate for it but donā€™t have that many kstars and i want to try and get the green skin tone for the monster mash sysĀ 
    I think itā€™s only in Halloween boxes. It was introduced last yearĀ 
    Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @robertavyy owhhhh i hope this year theyā€™ve made it available for diamonds because things like the fairy dress and goddess outfit you can get for diamondsĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy owhhhh i hope this year theyā€™ve made it available for diamonds because things like the fairy dress and goddess outfit you can get for diamondsĀ 
    Yes some of items is available like from old events. but some I think is created to be only in these boxes.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Guys, does anyone know if this halloween collection will continue rotating or if itā€™s limited to this week?? I didnā€™t wanna spend my kstars on it because I wanna open the halloween boxes but if itā€™s a once in a lifetime thing I wonā€™t pass itā€¦
    It probably will... but we never know what kollections we're gonna get, because the rotation is very random!

I'm waiting for over a year to get the kollection with the peach hair. I swear when it appears I'm going to spin it until I get that colorĀ  :D:D

I think I will enjoy the moment to chase the green skin color as well, because it can be useful in a vary number of SYS's.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Iā€™ve lost all my diamonds and dye again šŸ˜©šŸ™ƒ
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited October 2021
    is anyone still having this problem with the timer ? iā€™m berly on my 8th ticket and the SYS ends tmr morning and i only got 1 free ticket since the SYS startedĀ 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Has anyone else been unable to unlock a locked item this SYS? (Like, when you wear something but want to wear it again before the timers up)

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut are you aware of anything going on with this?