🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I hope I can stay in gold for a chance to get the tail but my SYS keeps bouncing from gold to bronze I’m not sure of my placement. 

I’m so glad the pom poms are first! Better chance to get them! 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Don’t know if I should level down or stay in gold 😭 I want the cheer outfit so badly
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Items go all the way down to around 15th place right? 😭😭😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    im so scared that i will stay in gold and kill my chances at anything....but i really want to try for the tail 😭
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    This SYS is gonna be a battlefield but I hope my good scores from the TB SYS carry on to the next one and I can at least get the earnables 😭
    So if I’m right, I’m not sure tho… the Pom poms are in 15, 14, 13th place, the dress is 12, 11, 10th place, the eyes are in 9, 8, 7th place, the tail is 6th, 5th, 4th place and the hair is 3rd, 2nd and 1st place in GOLD. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I want to be excited for this sys, but I'm just not. We don't do much Halloween stuff here so I normally live through my doll, I have some awesome outfits and got the green skin.... I'm not excited 🤷‍♀️the games a mess atm and it feels like logging on is more stress than fun lately. The best stuff is unaffordable for me, I'm tired of Glu support, it's not fun escapism when you're being reminded by the game that you're broke and no one cares if shit goes wrong. 
    I feel that way too. I really like Halloween on KKH, but i'm just not really excited for this one. Although I've not been affected by these recent glitches, my scores have been awful!

I was someone who always managed to be in the top 5 of sys, if not number 1, even as a free player, and of course always get all the earnables.

Now my scores are on 30's, even 20's, I get so happy when I reach a 40 its just ridiculous!
    I play since september (I guess) from 2017 so I have a decent amount of clothes, but I see in this forum thats not the problem, some amazing dolls get the same scores  :(  

I was scrolling the encyclopedia one of these days and was just SO SAD because I realised that now i'm not getting most of the itens in the game, and every time I go see the scores in my SYS I get bummed.

I may be a free player (Maybe I buy a ticket a month, sometimes not even that), but I invested so many time already I will stick for a little longer to see if something changes.

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    All y’all worried about staying in gold while I’m gonna be in bronze no matter what happens 😭
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    So if I’m right, I’m not sure tho… the Pom poms are in 15, 14, 13th place, the dress is 12, 11, 10th place, the eyes are in 9, 8, 7th place, the tail is 6th, 5th, 4th place and the hair is 3rd, 2nd and 1st place in GOLD. 
    I'm pretty sure thats like that! I will be staying at gold.
    the chances to get *something* is bigger than silver, and with just the pompom and the dress you can still make an outfit. 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    What will be the distribution for silver 3 ? @KkhAngelica
    Vidhi said:
    I think for silver 3, the hair is 1 & 2nd place and then eyes are 3rd, 4th and 5th and the dress is 6th, 7th, 8th and then the poms poms are 9th, 10th, 11th place. @Vidhi
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    I think for silver 3, the hair is 1 & 2nd place and then eyes are 3rd, 4th and 5th and the dress is 6th, 7th, 8th and then the poms poms are 9th, 10th, 11th place. @Vidhi
    Thank you 😊
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Kind of insensitive of everyone who’s not been affected by the glitch to want to level down when we can’t even level up because we’re thrown back in bronze 1 every week. ☕️ 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Thinking about starting later bc i don't really care for the earnables but love the TS items
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Thinking about starting later bc i don't really care for the earnables but love the TS items
    many SYS's ago, I submitted looks right at the last minute of the event and most times there was only like 1 other person in my TS group and got all the TS items. I was in Gold where the distribution is the best -- I will probably do that for this SYS and see what happens
    Platform: iOS
    Most of us that are saying we want to level down are affected by the glitch as well. And tbh who knows what level we get put into tomorrow. And it’s a problem with glu. Nothing’s wrong with wanting to level down. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But hopefully those that are in the wrong sys get put into the right one tomorrow. Keep messaging customer care until they respond. They took 3 days to get back to me. It’s frustrating but don’t give up. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Kind of insensitive of everyone who’s not been affected by the glitch to want to level down when we can’t even level up because we’re thrown back in bronze 1 every week. ☕️ 
    Have you tried contacting customer service? 🤔 Whenever I am placed in the wrong group, I contact them and my problem is solved. I don't know why stress over something that can be easily resolved 🤷🏾‍♀️
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was considering this too, but with all the bugs going on right now, I think it might be pretty likely that people starting late will be placed in the same groups as people who started on time but were moved to their correct groups late (so their scores start at 0 but get updated after their next look). 

For example, this SYS I started in bronze and was moved to Silver III late, but I’m in a group that definitely started late so I’m (kind of unfairly) first by a big margin. 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    lulula said:
    many SYS's ago, I submitted looks right at the last minute of the event and most times there was only like 1 other person in my TS group and got all the TS items. I was in Gold where the distribution is the best -- I will probably do that for this SYS and see what happens
    When you say you submitted looks at the last minute, do you mean for every ticket, you submit at the end?  So you don't start each time until 6 hours later? 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited October 2021

OMG I LOVW THIS i’m been saving diamonds hopefully i get the items 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i have 0 halloween outfits for this SYS 😔
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    vicbams said:

Have you tried contacting customer service? 🤔 Whenever I am placed in the wrong group, I contact them and my problem is solved without a problem. I don't know why stress over something that can be easily resolved 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yes, but perhaps I need to close my ticket & start a new one? I’m one of the (very) unlucky who have been ignored/waiting for a response. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Me too I wanted the outfit to be first
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

Yes, but perhaps I need to close my ticket & start a new one? I’m one of the (very) unlucky who have been ignored/waiting for a response. 
    One day they took a long time to answer me, I kept sending messages on the same ticket, like: hey, can someone help me please? - And within a few hours I was answered. If you can send screenshots and which group you should be in, it will be better...
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
    edited October 2021
    pastizzi said:
    When you say you submitted looks at the last minute, do you mean for every ticket, you submit at the end?  So you don't start each time until 6 hours later? 
    @pastizzi sorry if I wasn't clear - essentially I would submit my 2 free tickets right at the end of the event. The event ends at 6pm for me on Sunday, so i would submit tickets at like 5:58pm on Sunday or something. I've only done this a handful of times because it's risky and I like participating in SYS events, but if I really love the TS items, sometimes I will risk it. It works best in Gold due to the prize distribution

I posted screenshots before but am having trouble finding them.

Edit: found it!

edited October 2021
    For others who are considering starting late to snag the TS prizes, this was my experience. IT IS RISKY!!!