🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• SarahScorpixSarahScorpix Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got put all the way into bronze I, do I have to contact support about this or should I wait for the issue to be addressed since multiple people seem to be experiencing this same problem?
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Oh I’m absolutely livid, I should be in gold right now and I’ve been moved to bronze!!!!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @lenaaa9874 exact same thing happened to me but i’m debating the same even though i should be in gold. i don’t really care for the eyes or tail but i think if i don’t contact them during this sys i’ll have to work my way up again 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Same here. I finished in gold this morning. It's getting annoying having to contact cs all the time.
     IOS player. Spanish is my first language
  • SarahScorpixSarahScorpix Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Man this sucks :(
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @KalindaKing please please please help us. (If you can).  We shouldn’t have to keep messaging Glu about this. They still haven’t responded to me from 3 weeks ago. I don’t have screenshots for my proof, I’m new to the forum, & I’ve played the game for years to pass time as an escape. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

UGH
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:

this is absolutely SH 🤬 T
    This box is terrible oh my...the coconut bra 💀
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    no bc what the hell is this? only ONE item?

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Again in Bronze 1 but found the hair at the first attempt.🥰
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    lulula said:
    pastizzi said:
    When you say you submitted looks at the last minute, do you mean for every ticket, you submit at the end?  So you don't start each time until 6 hours later? 
    @pastizzi sorry if I wasn't clear - essentially I would submit my 2 free tickets right at the end of the event. The event ends at 6pm for me on Sunday, so i would submit tickets at like 5:58pm on Sunday or something. I've only done this a handful of times because it's risky and I like participating in SYS events, but if I really love the TS items, sometimes I will risk it. It works best in Gold due to the prize distribution

I posted screenshots before but am having trouble finding them.

Edit: found it!

I always thought about doing this and now you kind of convinced me to do it, even tho I like the mummy earnable hahaha
    albanian ios player ♡
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited October 2021
    got 2/4 of the items on the diamond box i wasted 30 diamonds on old SYS clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ that we’re on the boxes but i have 5 diamonds left and i’m debating on wasting them
    waste them - like
    save them - lol
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @jm323 I’ve been placed in Bronze 1 almost every SYS since this glitch has been happening and was able to get switched except one time and I got 1st place but the following week was still placed in Bronze 1 again. But then support ended up switching me to the right level, so we may not level up but I’m not sure if they’ll be kinda suspicious why we didn’t contact them this SYS. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Design team came through with this ensemble 💕 it’s really beautiful  🧜‍♀️ 
    @YoMomma Woow! You look absolutely stunning 😍😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’ll consider myself lucky with the first two however I had to chase the other items, bye bye diamonds 🥲

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @lenaaa9874 yup i was thinking the same & i also definitely do not want to be stuck doing the climb back up from bronze permanently. such a mess
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    YESSSSSS 💎🤩😍🧜🏻‍♀️

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited October 2021
    hey dolls !! i haven’t been playing as much since i lost all of my saved tickets. i was really excited to play in this SYS (assuming  that after all this time we’d have our tickets back) but i still don’t have my tickets!!:( am i missing something?!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Haven’t posted any of my looks on here in months cause I’ve been so frustrated with SYS to the point of submitting the worst looks just to get through the event, but i was so excited for this one! Here’s my first two 👻

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Once again I’m placed in Bronze I instead of Gold. At this point it’s starting to feel like they’re intentionally messing with us. And seeing as last time I had a problem it took them 4 days for them to fix it after I messaged support. I’m not feeling very hopeful.
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    hey dolls !! i haven’t been playing as much since i lost all of my saved tickets. i was really excited to play in this SYS (assuming  that after all this time we’d have our tickets back) but i still don’t have my tickets!!:( am i missing something?!
    Some of us got our tickets back. We had to keep messaging support until they returned them so i think u should too
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I wish I had the Halloween box vampire teeth.

Edit: I also want to know when I can finally get some wine red as earnables. I don't want more emerald green and the red makes way more sense for October. 
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    YESSSSSS 💎🤩😍🧜🏻‍♀️

Hey, do you remember where's that swimsuit from? 💙
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Design team came through with this ensemble 💕 it’s really beautiful  🧜‍♀️ 
    @YoMomma These items were made for your doll ! So beautiful ! 💕🥺
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was really hoping this Kollection would be here this weekend so I could get the wings I’ve wanted forever but, almost all my kstars later and…

💀