šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Some things of mine are locking after only using them once šŸ™„
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    next week is kim's bday and I'm excited to see what kind of sys we will have.
    to be honest, i would love the balenciaga outfit in black or red - including the completely covered head

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    next week is kim's bday and I'm excited to see what kind of sys we will have.
    to be honest, i would love the balenciaga outfit in black or red - including the completely covered head

It's purple but you can dye it to get those looks
    iOS
    I thought we would have a pop up shop this week. Is there still a chance we will tomorrow? Have we ever had one on Friday?
    iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I thought we would have a pop up shop this week. Is there still a chance we will tomorrow? Have we ever had one on Friday?
    Kalinda has said several upcoming ones will be on Fridays!
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    When will new/old items be added to the squad and SYS throwback boxes? @KalindaKing
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    iā€˜ve never seen this hairstyle again, not even in the voting booth.. @KalindaKing is it possible thatĀ this hairstyle comes in the upcoming black friday sale? Ā and PLEASE also the blonde hair color! although iā€˜ve asked about it for almost a year, you have never given an answer. Ā :(Ā 

@PatRamos I noticed too it has been bugging me.
    iOS
    what items are apart of the Halloween classics?
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Is halloween over already? Is it for kims birthday?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    treza said:
    Is halloween over already? Is it for kims birthday?
    Yeah, it's for Kim's bday
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Iā€™m in the wrong style level! Iā€™m in silver but should be gold! @KalindaKing
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    @KkhAngelica these are the itens in the Halloween Classics kollection, and they're all in the end of their sections in the wardrobe...

• pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

I think this game is well and truly for the binĀ 

what is going on? Simons face? The giant me?Ā 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I am so irritated with this game. I took a week off hoping that when I came back my tickets would be back. Last week I had 8 tickets (I was supposed to have 9) and my timer wasn't working. So every time I submitted a look it used one of my paid for tickets. I logged back on today and now I have 5 tickets left :disappointed:. How does this even happen I haven't even been in the sys. Every time I contact support they say that they have fixed the issue, but my timer still doesn't work :cry:
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    iā€˜ve never seen this hairstyle again, not even in the voting booth.. @KalindaKing is it possible thatĀ this hairstyle comes in the upcoming black friday sale? Ā and PLEASE also the blonde hair color! although iā€˜ve asked about it for almost a year, you have never given an answer. Ā :(Ā 

Yes please, the blonde hair colour and body contour + highlight are the only things i need back
    edited October 2021
    PatRamos said:
    @KkhAngelica these are the itens in the Halloween Classics kollection, and they're all in the end of their sections in the wardrobe...

Oh ok, ty! I donā€™t really read the names of the kollections.
    PatRamos
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    PatRamos said:
    Not sure if anyone already posted about this... But the itens from the "Halloween Classics" kollection are not in the beggining of the wardrobe, like other kollections... They're at the end.

Did anyone else noticed this?
    Its not just this kollection, it's other ones too, it's been happening for a while now since before this update. I had hoped it meant we were getting some more closet organisation with the updateĀ 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    After a discussion with support they gave me my extra tickets in the last sys event back. I submitted a new look and my timer didnā€™t work and I accidentally submitted one of my extra tickets. I was worried to submit another look, because I didnā€™t wanted to use my extra tickets, and I stopped submitting looks and I waited for the new sys event, and now my extra tickets are in the new sys event gone! Iā€˜m so mad at this point. Please fix the issues Iā€˜m about to delete this game.Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our support team is aware some of you still have SYS style level or currency issues and they want to help!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's so great to see about 100+ awesome reactions for all the new items this weekend!!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Our support team is aware some of you still have SYS style level or currency issues and they want to help!
    Kalinda, I truly appreciate this, but please also tell the support team that if they really want to help, they can first really start by not blaming our internet and storage and not automatically closing our tickets whenever we ask for the resourcesĀ weĀ rightfully earned. Honestly, I'm fed up with the service and I think I can speak for many people too when I say this. I just find it really sad and unacceptable how this issue is being swept under the rug with zero acknowledgement and compensation. I truly believe that everyone deserves better. Not hate, but it's just a request at this point.

10000% and itā€™s also not ā€œstill having level issuesā€ @KalindaKing itā€™s that theyā€™re being fixed & then weā€™re being leveled down again every single time thereā€™s a new SYS
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I was missing some dyes - support asked my howsny dyes *exactly* I had before. How tf am k supposed to remember that?Ā 

Then I said I only remember it was over 50 of the missing colors, they give me 25 of each color back. Thanks, they don't believe our word at all lol I'm disillusioned with the game already