🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I only started this sys with one free ticket and a cooldown from the last ticket I submitted from the TB sys 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    KylaVH said:
    hey dolls !! i haven’t been playing as much since i lost all of my saved tickets. i was really excited to play in this SYS (assuming  that after all this time we’d have our tickets back) but i still don’t have my tickets!!:( am i missing something?!
    Some of us got our tickets back. We had to keep messaging support until they returned them so i think u should too
    thank you!💞
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Thought I’d share one of my palettes... What a beauty 🥰🤡

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’ve been put in silver when I should be in gold. @KalindaKing
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I spent way too many diamonds, yet again, and was able to get two of the items I wanted most. I love the dress so much 🥰

So pretty!!🥺❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I could later have a way of getting the diamond box hair and dress in a way that doesn't involve diamond boxes or any worse ideas Glu could force on us. 
    Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I literally have one item from the diamond boxes. 🙃

• pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The last FIVE times I’ve tried the diamond boxes I have got dye every time. Not even the good dyes. 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I’m in Bronze I while i should be in Gold AND I’m in a group of 4 people lol? 
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
     Does anyone else still have issues with triple threat purchases? I've bought 2 in the past 2 weeks and both times I got nothing from them the most recent being a few minutes ago. And I've sent receipts to support to fix but they have not done anything yet? They keep closing my ticket.

Really just wanted to open another diamond box :(
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    wow… ok….
    and i’m back in bronze while i should be in gold, support said that they fixed the problem but guess what? i’m still in bronze

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    wow… ok….
    and i’m back in bronze while i should be in gold, support said that they fixed the problem but guess what? i’m still in bronze

Omg I can’t believe it! I also wanted to submit the same look next 🥺
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I actually think I like the mummy costume more than the TS outfit, and I know it will be so hard to get TS. I normally delay start but I might not this time and just hope I can get the last earnable 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Lol in bronze again. Dont know what should I do. Soooo tried of talking to CS. By the time they will do something half the competition is going to be over and i am going to be placed in group full of tbs. So dont know should i stay here and try to get the pom poms and dress which I want or msg them to send me back. ☹️☹️
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I actually think I like the mummy costume more than the TS outfit, and I know it will be so hard to get TS. I normally delay start but I might not this time and just hope I can get the last earnable 
    I also like Mummys costume more! Hopefully I can reach it without extra tickets but if I have to I will use an extra one or two. 
    I feel like first places gonna go crazyyyy in gold but I really like that eye make up 😕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I am as many of you placed in Bronze again. I wrote to support and again I will expect to get extra free tickets as they always place me with 0 points to a group that is in 200s already.

I am working 9h shifts I really don’t appreciate the extra work I have to put into something that is supposed to relax me from all the stress I have in my life, that I am spending real hard earned money on.

ofc I want to be compensated for the inconvenience. All you dolls facing the same issue, just write to support, provide screenshots and it should be taken care of. Be polite, I am sure they are all aware of this known issue.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just noticed I was put in Bronze I when I finished in Gold this morning 🥴 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Got the 2 things I wanted the most for 20 diamons. I am sooo happy. 💎

That hair is kinda gorg too😢 But I’m not gonna risk.
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Looks I loved! 
    I think the first doll is a forum doll

I'm the doll in gold on the bottom row! I've never been included in these screencaps, you made my day  <3 Love all the other dolls too! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have submitted 2 looks but I still didn’t got TS 🙄 
    iOS player 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Seriously again with this?! Am supposed to be in Silver 3 and in I’m Bronze 1. Is this ever going to be sorted?

I play on iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Ugh I really want the dress!!! But I don’t have many diamonds (and I’m and always will be a free player).

also, I’m in the wrong tier again!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LadyLana46LadyLana46 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I bought a sys box and it’s literally all dyes???

My first box only had two items in it, and my last only had one.

Is this how these boxes are? I’ve been saving up forever just to have to draw from boxes that are mostly dyes 🥲
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Is anyone Else stuck in bronze 1 even though you level up?

has happened to me several times now..
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi @Anjakkh 🥺🥺 thank you so much dolls. I’m living my mermaid fantasy 🧜‍♀️