🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I spent way too many diamonds, yet again, and was able to get two of the items I wanted most. I love the dress so much 🥰

So pretty!!🥺❤️
    @Anjakkh thank you hun ! 💕🥺
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    When you spend 30 diamonds and only get the dress 🤡🤡🤡
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @KalindaKing Im in bronze I again!! I just can’t deal with this anymore! I contacted the support.. Really hope that they will do something this time! I just don’t want to miss out on prizes! Im so mad 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Haven’t had such a good beginning in a while and yet I am 9th
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    got dye in the diamond boxes dye in the collection AND all dye in my silver boxes from the last sys so frickin sick of dye!!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

My first 2 looks, decided to try 2 opposite ideas. 
    Sad bc i used all my kstars on halloween boxes trying to get the elf hair with the pointy ear😭 could have used those stars to get the green skin colour🙄 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    KylaVH said:
    hey dolls !! i haven’t been playing as much since i lost all of my saved tickets. i was really excited to play in this SYS (assuming  that after all this time we’d have our tickets back) but i still don’t have my tickets!!:( am i missing something?!
    Some of us got our tickets back. We had to keep messaging support until they returned them so i think u should too
    They won't send me my tickets back. I'm so frustrated with how useless support is!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited October 2021
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I just really want the eyes. 🥺 
    RIP my diamonds. 

Got lucky on my side game. The hair is okay but I doubt I will use it that often.
    25 diamonds for the dress, hair, and eyes. I picked the dress and coconut bra on my main game. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    😒😒😒

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    The person in first place on my side game already has over 500 points!🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 Sys started less than 3 hours ago and the tb are already crazy! I have 6 tb on my side game and 5 on my main. As long as I place in the top 9, I will be happy.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Just saw someone with the blue skin color. I realized they were a cheater as soon as I hit vote. 🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hoping they add a way for us that missed these prizes and others from previous diamond boxes, to earn them in like tb diamond boxes, THAT AREN’T RIGGED, later on in the game. 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the eyes in the diamond box 

that’s for amateurs
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts

Decided to recreate some Meddling Kids costumes from my earlier shiggles post. Lol I hope the voters in my tier get the reference.

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I'm so upset.... My phone broke about 2 weeks ago. I was without an account for a week. I finally got my fb account in order to upload my KKH game. I worked so hard last at last weekends styling event to go to gold tier. Was ranked 3rd in Gold tier this past throwback event and now I'm so back down to Silver III!!
    I know others have had this issue too. It has happened to me before and of course it's  during the fun events! I mean I might not get the tail now😖
    Sorry to complain, but we all work hard, sometimes spend $$, save our extra tickets to get the prizes we want and the game glitches!! Ugghhh😈

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    The person in first place on my side game already has over 500 points!🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 Sys started less than 3 hours ago and the tb are already crazy! I have 6 tb on my side game and 5 on my main. As long as I place in tBooskiBabii said:
    The person in first place on my side game already has over 500 points!🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 Sys started less than 3 hours ago and the tb are already crazy! I have 6 tb on my side game and 5 on my main. As long as I place in the top 9, I will be happy.

That's crazy!?🤪 Good Luck🤞🤞
    Do you mind telling me which spot the tail stops being available?
    They have me in the wrong tier and I'm just curious? Thanks🥰
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Soooooo I ended the last SYS in 13th place, which would just barely keep me in Gold level. The event ended, the waiting period ended, I was still in 13th place, I COLLECTED the 13th place prize and got the message that I would REMAIN in GOLD level. Logged in a bit later and saw that I was now in 14th place??? Sure enough, I’ve been bumped down to Silver III even though I should rightfully be in Gold. I though that stupid waiting period after SYS ends was supposed to prevent the rankings from changing after the event ended? This and all the other glitches… just… why? Why can’t Glu just get their stuff together???
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @LadyLana46 That diamond boxes are usually full of too much dye, sometimes literally only dye. That's why I stopped spending on them. 
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    DevinD15 said:
    The person in first place on my side game already has over 500 points!🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 Sys started less than 3 hours ago and the tb are already crazy! I have 6 tb on my side game and 5 on my main. As long as I place in tBooskiBabii said:

That's crazy!?🤪 Good Luck🤞🤞
    Do you mind telling me which spot the tail stops being available?
    They have me in the wrong tier and I'm just curious? Thanks🥰
    Tail ends at 6th

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)