🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two looks! Got an idea of what not to wear now. 😅
    I’m in 9th right now and literally every person above me has already submitted extra tickets. 🙈

• robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the high scores were fun while they lasted 
  • aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Was anyone else leveled down, I was in gold this morning and now I’m in bronze 🥲
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Dye then dress! I was so disappointed but the dress and the hair were the 2 things I wanted the most so I'm happy! I just wish the hair was in the palette

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Wow got the things I wanted most👁️👄👁️ might try one more for the body paint but omg...
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    here I am once again in bronze when I should be in gold 🤷🏻‍♀️
    It's getting harder and harder to play the game! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Zarah said:
    Oh dear lord please have mercy 
    @robynicole I think you are at a safe spot…

Don’t get me wrong. You are on theme and I’m not judging you for dropping a lot of tickets. I just think it’s better to snipe at the end, not the beginning. But do what works for you!

She's asserting dominance right at the start lol

But honestly what's the point of this post? Reads a bit petty

edit: wait, I just saw them claiming they only sent 2 looks. This was warranted then lol why lie, lies why
  • jovvannaa_jovvannaa_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    quick question for all you lovely people,
    im trying to use a hand held item with a particular dress but can’t :/ is there any way to do so?
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Why do I still try?? 

@jovvannaa_ there used to be a glitch but it doesnt work anymore:/ all dresses with gloves cant hold things atm
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can anyone with this Halloween costume please show me what it looks like dyed in icy blue & purple? 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jovvannaa_jovvannaa_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    sarie said:
    @jovvannaa_ there used to be a glitch but it doesnt work anymore:/ all dresses with gloves cant hold things atm
    well that sucks :/ thanks i appreciate it! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KkhAngelica you can't dye that costume
    iOS
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I am back in bronze again after finishing 3rd in gold in the last SYS. This is really annoying to have to contact customer service to fix this problem every week. My nephews gave me an Apple gift card so I could buy a diamond pack for my birthday but I think I am just going to spend it on Romance Club instead. Glu does not even have the decency to issue some kind of statement on this situation which has clearly become a major problem. This is not something that can be blamed on storage or poor wifi connection, this is a problem on their end and they need to issue a statement and apology immediately. And everyone who is still missing tickets, dyes and diamonds needs compensation.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    AliBryant said:
    @KkhAngelica you can't dye that costume
    Oh ok, ty for letting me know! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Wow 🤡

• aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    sarie said:
    Everyone have a spooktacular time and good luck💀⚡✌ I'll obviously gladly loose a limb for the prizes 

Ahh I love this so much this gave me inspo!! 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I placed 18th in Silver III, yet I’m in Gold this SYS 😑 I purposely wanted to stay in silver lol what is actually happening with this game??
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I haven't been able to even get into the game the past few day, I've tried wifi, data, school wifi, starbucks wifi and nothing works :( I srsly want to get a move on in this sys but I don't know how to get into the game
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    🙄😒

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited October 2021
    1st 2 looks. Support got back to me and said they moved me back to gold. I just have to wait until I submit a ticket so I’ll find out next ticket.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I really liked these looks but I guess the “voters” did not agree 😩

sarie said:
    Everyone have a spooktacular time and good luck💀⚡✌ I'll obviously gladly loose a limb for the prizes 

Ahh I love this so much this gave me inspo!! 
    omg thank you im so glad 🎃 forgot to say its supposed to be frankie stein from monster high, really hope we can get two tone eyes at some point in the game 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Off to a pretty good start. Hope I can keep this up. I only wanted the dress and got it my first try. Definitely wasn’t expecting that but I’m not complaining☺️
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    How do we submit this dress with boots? I’ve tried before and it changes the dress once I put on boots.

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Is anyone else's new diamond box dress not changing/glowing even though it's dark outside? Isn't it supposed to change in the dark? 

Edit: none of my items that are supposed to change in the dark are working. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Oh dear lord please have mercy 
    Same thing happened during the TB sys. I had all mid 50s and got a 60, so I knew what was coming afterwards. I got a 33 and 39, then the last 6 looks were 41- 45. It screwed me for that event. Hopefully your scores won't be too low for many looks.

It's sad that we all dread getting a perfect score. We all know a 30 something score is coming next. 🙄😒
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!