šŸ—³ļøšŸ’€SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !šŸ‘»šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I opened a diamond box after the gold fiasco where I spent half my diamond trying to get the long hair and never got it. My pallet had five dyes, a ticket, energy, and the dress. Iā€™m so over it.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited October 2021
    RIP to all my diamonds lol third palette was a joke šŸ¤” but in love with everything, love how the dress and scales change coloursĀ 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Iā€™m so sad for some dolls that have a DB full of dyes. Thatā€™s so ridiculous Glu. DB should be like these, i donā€™t need all 4 items on 1 palette but just past sys item would be okay.Ā 

I think 30 dimonds for the dress and 3 past sys is reasonable. Sadly run out of diamond to chase the body paint šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Does anyone know if this HAIR is available for diamonds? Desperate for it but donā€™t have that many kstars and i want to try and get the green skin tone for the monster mash sysĀ 
    the halloween box hasnā€™t popped up on my game, how do i get to it? iā€™m so confused.Ā 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    annalynn said:

Does anyone know if this HAIR is available for diamonds? Desperate for it but donā€™t have that many kstars and i want to try and get the green skin tone for the monster mash sysĀ 
    the halloween box hasnā€™t popped up on my game, how do i get to it? iā€™m so confused.Ā 
    Did u update your game?
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Oh dear lord please have mercyĀ 
    Same thing happened during the TB sys. I had all mid 50s and got a 60, so I knew what was coming afterwards. I got a 33 and 39, then the last 6 looks were 41- 45. It screwed me for that event. Hopefully your scores won't be too low for many looks.

It's sad that we all dread getting a perfect score. We all know a 30 something score is coming next. šŸ™„šŸ˜’
    I want the TS items so bad!!!! I wish the game didnā€™t do this :( thank you hahaha fingers crossed my scores wonā€™t stay low for long !!
    Can anyone with this Halloween costume please show me what it looks like dyed in icy blue & purple? šŸ’œĀ 
    Sadly this item doesnā€™t have the option to dye :(
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    annalynn said:

Did u update your game?
    yeah itā€™s updated, i messaged support so hopefully itā€™ll be fixed by tomorrow.Ā 
    edited October 2021
    Koakuma said:
    Zarah said:
    @robynicole I think you are at a safe spotā€¦

Donā€™t get me wrong. You are on theme and Iā€™m not judging you for dropping a lot of tickets. I just think itā€™s better to snipe at the end, not the beginning. But do what works for you!

She's asserting dominance right at the start lol

But honestly what's the point of this post? Reads a bit petty

edit: wait, I just saw them claiming they only sent 2 looks. This was warranted then lol why lie, lies why
    I never claimed that I only sent two looks in, I only showed my 60 score and then the score I got right after so idk where thatā€™s coming from.. lolĀ 

@koakuma
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    In the wrong tier again this week! I should be in gold. I hope customer support can fix this soon.Ā 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Omg šŸ˜±Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Zarah said:

Donā€™t get me wrong. You are on theme and Iā€™m not judging you for dropping a lot of tickets. I just think itā€™s better to snipe at the end, not the beginning. But do what works for you!
    Zarah said:

Hey thanks for the name drop lol I donā€™t really care if youā€™re annoyed I bought tickets. I didnā€™t spend on this game in a while knowing I was going to drop some $ on this sys event lol I want the prizes if youā€™re so annoyed buy some tickets yourself or maybe just donā€™t say anything. Itā€™s just a game guysĀ 

Koakuma
    @zarah
    Hi,I understand why you'd feel defensive but I don't think the og comment who posted the sys ranking intended to judge you specially since you're on theme (60s curse sucks, been there)

And I agree, you never claimed to post just 2 looks
    the comment said "the high scores were good while they lasted" which implies more looks with high scores
    I communicate in memes
    edited October 2021
    lulula said:
    Hey so this is my second time getting called out and essentially bullied on here for buying tickets lol I didnā€™t realize how hostile this forum was against people who decide to spend money in game. I see people with over 3000+ kstars in here and yet when someone spends $15 on tickets some of you freak out and name drop.. I donā€™t really understand and you guys make it very unpleasant when I post. I thought I would be able to freely post about my gameplay and experiences but I guess not. And whoever said that I claimed to only have posted two looks lol I donā€™t really know where you got that from.. I was merely showing the dreaded perfect score, and the aftermath of it.. no need to get catty in here ):Ā 
    ??? there was really nothing harsh about what was said. They just stated that you're probably safe even with the 60 curse because you have a huge lead already.Ā 

and I agree with what they said that sniping at the end is way smarter because then you can see what you're up against, especially if you want to be strategic about when to use tickets. they literally said they aren't judging you and your looks are on theme so I don't think that constitutes as bullying girl.
    The fact they donā€™t cover the name, feel the need they have to post about me in the first place, and then the second person saying the post was warranted because they said I lied about how many entries I had in here lol. The second person even said that that post was petty.Ā 

Edit: also I didnā€™t really want to wait to keep making outfits itā€™s really fun for me to create all of the looks, and utilize all the fun new items that I wouldnā€™t use on a daily basis Ā 
    Katerina said:
    Zarah said:

Zarah said:

Hey thanks for the name drop lol I donā€™t really care if youā€™re annoyed I bought tickets. I didnā€™t spend on this game in a while knowing I was going to drop some $ on this sys event lol I want the prizes if youā€™re so annoyed buy some tickets yourself or maybe just donā€™t say anything. Itā€™s just a game guysĀ 

Koakuma
    @zarah
    Hi,I understand why you'd feel defensive but I don't think the og comment who posted the sys ranking intended to judge you specially since you're on theme (60s curse sucks, been there)

And I agree, you never claimed to post just 2 looks
    the comment said "the high scores were good while they lasted" which implies more looks with high scores
    I think Iā€™m just getting defensive because this is the second time someone has name dropped me over buying tickets... I can see why the original poster doesnā€™t look like they judged I think I just saw the ā€œyouā€™re in a safe spotā€ part, as well as the second persons comment about me lying lol. I donā€™t mean to come off any kind of way, just a bit sick of having my name dropped in here. But youre right the original post really isnā€™t bad and I apologize to the original poster for coming off so stronglyĀ 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Oh man. 45 stars = full set of items, three tickets, one old TS dress and two lousy dyes. So happy with everything

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2021

When they moved me to the right lvl, i lost all my points..

guess there is no mummy outfit for me šŸ’”
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I almost dropped the ball.. i just now realized that the throwback items in the diamond boxes switched.Ā 
    Current round has items from these sys/TS
    4/23/20

4/30/20

5/7/20

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Julia_KKH said:

When they moved me to the right lvl, i lost all my points..
    dw youā€™ll get them back once ur 3rd look scores šŸ˜Š
    ios dollĀ ā™”
    19 ā™Šļø Texas ā˜€ļø
    šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Ā .
    iOS