🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Why did I even hope for anything better? 😂😢 I guess I should be happy for getting an item in there? Even though it's not what I was g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ hoping for.. 

At least the SYS seems to have a strong start for me 🖤👽🖤 

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Looks I loved! 
    I think the first doll is a forum doll

Thank you ☺️💖 the first doll is me 

• bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Even tho I am doing very poorly with points I love this theme and my looks so wanted to share, just having fun with it  :) My take on a ghost witch , Medusa, and Morticia Addams.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Did i just spot a hacker?

If i did, i saw another one right after her... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@AliBryant ok.. i must have blacked out when we got the handheld pumpkin bucket then.. sorry and thank you!
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I think it's in the Halloween boxes
    iOS
    Yup! You're right. I'm a dunce.. lol.. i looked in my stuff, but i missed it. Too much tequila in my 20s..
    Addicted

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Koakuma said:
    Zarah said:
    Oh dear lord please have mercy 
    @robynicole I think you are at a safe spot…

Don’t get me wrong. You are on theme and I’m not judging you for dropping a lot of tickets. I just think it’s better to snipe at the end, not the beginning. But do what works for you!

She's asserting dominance right at the start lol

But honestly what's the point of this post? Reads a bit petty

edit: wait, I just saw them claiming they only sent 2 looks. This was warranted then lol why lie, lies why
    I never claimed that I only sent two looks in, I only showed my 60 score and then the score I got right after so idk where that’s coming from.. lol 

@koakuma

Oh I saw it in another thread, the one where people post the low-scores-after-60 phenomenon

You said the 60 one was your first entry and the look that is on the print zarah posted was the second? At first I even asked Zarah what was the point of that post, because there's no need for that, but after I saw you on the other thread I edited because I thought it was about that. Sorry!
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Hey so this is my second time getting called out and essentially bullied on here for buying tickets lol I didn’t realize how hostile this forum was against people who decide to spend money in game. I see people with over 3000+ kstars in here and yet when someone spends $15 on tickets some of you freak out and name drop.. I don’t really understand and you guys make it very unpleasant when I post. I thought I would be able to freely post about my gameplay and experiences but I guess not. And whoever said that I claimed to only have posted two looks lol I don’t really know where you got that from.. I was merely showing the dreaded perfect score, and the aftermath of it.. no need to get catty in here ): 
    Well, I usually have 3000+ Kstars as a free player tho…  
    submitting a few tickets is okay but submitting 30 looks and then you win 1st place while others might have a better style is ridiculous. 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Hey so this is my second time getting called out and essentially bullied on here for buying tickets lol I didn’t realize how hostile this forum was against people who decide to spend money in game. I see people with over 3000+ kstars in here and yet when someone spends $15 on tickets some of you freak out and name drop.. I don’t really understand and you guys make it very unpleasant when I post. I thought I would be able to freely post about my gameplay and experiences but I guess not. And whoever said that I claimed to only have posted two looks lol I don’t really know where you got that from.. I was merely showing the dreaded perfect score, and the aftermath of it.. no need to get catty in here ): 
    Well, I usually have 3000+ Kstars as a free player tho…  
    submitting a few tickets is okay but submitting 30 looks and then you win 1st place while others might have a better style is ridiculous. 

Honestly it's been known for a while that the votes are rigged and winning isn't about having a better style anymore. Besides this is part of the game, to compete for it - I personally wouldn't that approach because then I wouldn't accidentally end up using more tickets than necessary. But she didn't ask, did she? She's not asking anyone how to play her game, she can send all her tickets early if she wants. She's doing not wrong, she's not robbing "better styles" of anything, calling her out just for just them is ridiculous
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The last FIVE times I’ve tried the diamond boxes I have got dye every time. Not even the good dyes. 
    Make that six now. Got boring red. Not even the good deep red. Ugh. 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    alo said:
    Julia_KKH said:

When they moved me to the right lvl, i lost all my points..
    dw you’ll get them back once ur 3rd look scores 😊

Julia_KKH said:

When they moved me to the right lvl, i lost all my points..
    Okey thank you 🥰
  • taylorbabyxotaylorbabyxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday. Im confused on the last part of the monster mash event. They said go to the mirimount in Hollywood  to stop the zombie bride but I cant find the right entrance. I’ve clicked all parts of entrances to mirimount and found no 3 hour events. Could there be a glitch?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @taylorbabyxo it's a glitch, it's the 8hr gig in Lexi's studio
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday. Im confused on the last part of the monster mash event. They said go to the mirimount in Hollywood  to stop the zombie bride but I cant find the right entrance. I’ve clicked all parts of entrances to mirimount and found no 3 hour events. Could there be a glitch?
    Go to lexi’s office 
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    This is a joke 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Not the 60 again 😭 now I’m scared. I got lucky for the last sys. Idk about this one 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

These skin tones are *chefs kiss* 💋 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I’m currently 14th 😅
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi @KalindaKing I just want to ask... I was supposed to be in Gold this SYS Monster Mash but I'm surprised to see that I'm in Silver III again... 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖