❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event -10/15/21 ❤️ Dating Weekend❤️💋

Comments

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

280 kstars later… I really wanted the dress and the hair but the hair was literally the last item I got 😭 Totally worth it imo, I drained my BF savings but I haven’t been this excited for a look in ages so IDC!!!!
  • ElleScottElleScott Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    The KStars I spent are soooo worth it!!! Love every earnables this Halloween!! 🧡🧡

Imm soooo inlove with this game!!! 🥰

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I really like the Aura but can’t risk to chase it, I know there is going to be some more items that I won’t be able to resist 😅
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Omg this chasing lol 
    I kept getting k stars

Maybe these boxes are kinda rigged too? 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the dress and aura 

that’s for amateurs
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    letus said:
    Omg this chasing lol 
    I kept getting k stars

Maybe these boxes are kinda rigged too? 

At least you didn't spend any k-stars since you got them back most of the time 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i got the hair in my box. i had to create the live action daphne look 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I spent a lot of kstars but I love this outfits

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    So in love with this weekend’s outfits. This is my first Halloween playing this game and outfits did not disappoint :)
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I believe I made these during the Lights, Camera, Action sys. My girls are ready for an upgrade👻

Oh my gosh your daphne is light years better than the prize we can win for the event! These looks are AWESOME
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I usually never buy the story line outfit but I couldn't help myself I love it 😍. In the GB also I got the hair and the outfit ❤
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    So unlucky 😭
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    So i got a question for those who save the weekly offers for the outfits. I want the ghost outfit so bad but I dont have enough kstars for it, if I leave it there and dont reject would i still get the next week chain quest? Only thing I'll be missing is the free gift and event points right? Also can someone please show me this week free gift 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    geenellys said:
    So i got a question for those who save the weekly offers for the outfits. I want the ghost outfit so bad but I dont have enough kstars for it, if I leave it there and dont reject would i still get the next week chain quest? Only thing I'll be missing is the free gift and event points right? Also can someone please show me this week free gift 
    U can still leave it til vip If u don’t reject the outfit! I’m doing the same thing. @geenellys
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited October 2021
    geenellys said:
    Yes,you will get the next weeks storyline! And here’s this weeks free gift

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My gig was 3 hours but it took the energy of an 8-hour gig, I had 101 energy when I started

And I feel like a clown... Free and paid boxes :(

Really wanted the aura 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Did anyone get 105 event points from lexi after the end of the story line or its jst me? I could swear they give less than that? I also got 3hr gig saw some dolls saying they got 8hrs
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Did anyone get 105 event points from lexi after the end of the story line or its jst me? I could swear they give less than that? I also got 3hr gig saw some dolls saying they got 8hrs
    If you bought the storyline outfit then that’s why there was extra points. There was a little pop up message when you were offered the outfit that said you can get extra fans and event points
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    So let me share with you all my Halloween SAGA. (I'm not having a lot of luck lately)

On thursday i decided i was going after the green skin tone in the new halloween kollection. Of course my first spin was energy 😒😒😒
    And of course  the green skin tone was the last prize i got 🤡 it was the first kollection i completed.

Today, I coudnt pass the opportunity to get the blue skin color!! So obviously i purchased it. 💸💸

All i really wanted from the weekend event was the GB aura, so this is how it went:

free box: 50 Energy + 30 event points + 50 energy. I wasnt going to give up that easily, so after i used the energy on dates, i went to open other boxes: 50 energy + 5 aquamarine dyes + 50 energy.

Decided to give glu a moment to rethink its attitudes, and went to have my breakfast and work a little.

came back and tried again: daphne's outfit + event points + boots.

then FINALLY: got the aura 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Resuming: spent something like 1200 of my precious kstars in two days   😂😂😂
    At least my weekend event is almost completed.

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    In my free box I got the boots and I opened one more box and got the aura! Soooooo lucky!!