Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Koakuma said:
    Koakuma said:
    Zarah said:
    Oh dear lord please have mercy 
    @robynicole I think you are at a safe spot…

Don’t get me wrong. You are on theme and I’m not judging you for dropping a lot of tickets. I just think it’s better to snipe at the end, not the beginning. But do what works for you!

She's asserting dominance right at the start lol

But honestly what's the point of this post? Reads a bit petty

edit: wait, I just saw them claiming they only sent 2 looks. This was warranted then lol why lie, lies why
    I never claimed that I only sent two looks in, I only showed my 60 score and then the score I got right after so idk where that’s coming from.. lol 

@koakuma

Oh I saw it in another thread, the one where people post the low-scores-after-60 phenomenon

You said the 60 one was your first entry and the look that is on the print zarah posted was the second? At first I even asked Zarah what was the point of that post, because there's no need for that, but after I saw you on the other thread I edited because I thought it was about that. Sorry!

I meant first entry as in the entry I posted before the 36point score.
  • taylorbabyxotaylorbabyxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday. Im confused on the last part of the monster mash event. They said go to the mirimount in Hollywood  to stop the zombie bride but I cant find the right entrance. I’ve clicked all parts of entrances to mirimount and found no 3 hour events. Could there be a glitch?
    Go to lexi’s office 

thank you! But I believe there is a glitch still, I play on two different devices and my device is an 8 hour part 7 and my other device is 3 hour part 7😂. 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I misunderstood! I'm so sorry 🙈
    Koakuma said:
    I misunderstood! I'm so sorry 🙈
    😅😅😅just got your private message!! Thank you :]
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday. Im confused on the last part of the monster mash event. They said go to the mirimount in Hollywood  to stop the zombie bride but I cant find the right entrance. I’ve clicked all parts of entrances to mirimount and found no 3 hour events. Could there be a glitch?
    Go to lexi’s office 

thank you! But I believe there is a glitch still, I play on two different devices and my device is an 8 hour part 7 and my other device is 3 hour part 7😂. 

Click on more and Lexi’s office should be there
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    💔💔💔

Koakuma said:
    dotti_h said:
    Hey so this is my second time getting called out and essentially bullied on here for buying tickets lol I didn’t realize how hostile this forum was against people who decide to spend money in game. I see people with over 3000+ kstars in here and yet when someone spends $15 on tickets some of you freak out and name drop.. I don’t really understand and you guys make it very unpleasant when I post. I thought I would be able to freely post about my gameplay and experiences but I guess not. And whoever said that I claimed to only have posted two looks lol I don’t really know where you got that from.. I was merely showing the dreaded perfect score, and the aftermath of it.. no need to get catty in here ): 
    Well, I usually have 3000+ Kstars as a free player tho…  
    submitting a few tickets is okay but submitting 30 looks and then you win 1st place while others might have a better style is ridiculous. 

Honestly it's been known for a while that the votes are rigged and winning isn't about having a better style anymore. Besides this is part of the game, to compete for it - I personally wouldn't that approach because then I wouldn't accidentally end up using more tickets than necessary. But she didn't ask, did she? She's not asking anyone how to play her game, she can send all her tickets early if she wants. She's doing not wrong, she's not robbing "better styles" of anything, calling her out just for just them is ridiculous
    THIS!!!!! I’ve seen so many dolls that post actual TRASH outfits but will end up with getting 1800+ points because they’re constantly submitting 😭 my looks aren’t trash I LOVE creating looks and half the reason I do submit a lot of looks is because I love creating them in the first place! Thank you so sm ahaha and only thing I think is ridiculous about this whole thing is the fact I’m giving my money to multi millionaire Kim k LOL
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Couldnt resist 
    Im really proud of my looks this SYS, so here are my next two! I've only been getting low scores on all my looks *highest is 39* im still having fun... also super proud of my siren ;P 

These looks are so stunning and fun!!!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    tortor said:
    💔💔💔

Where are these wings from please??
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    tortor said:
    💔💔💔

Kim's birthday sys last year 10/15/2020

I communicate in memes
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Opened two diamond boxes, 24 dyes. Spun two collections, 20 dyes. It’s honestly ridiculous 🤡🤦🏼‍♀️😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Hi @KalindaKing I just want to ask... I was supposed to be in Gold this SYS Monster Mash but I'm surprised to see that I'm in Silver III again... 

Please send a ticket to Customer Care.  They are handling this issue.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  :/

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

I love Halloween SYS! The green skin is everything 🧟‍♀️ Can’t wait til I can afford the blue! Really happy with the result for my zombie-vampire-dead-scary-bride-lady look. 

Has anyone else been having issues in the voting booth where nothing loads to vote on? I really want to see everyone’s spooky style but I can’t fetch any pairs to vote on 😭 doesn’t matter if I’m on mobile data or wifi… 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I have so many ideas ✨👽🧟‍♀️👻
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Katerina said:
    tortor said:
    💔💔💔

Kim's birthday sys last year 10/15/2020

oh wow can’t see what prizes gonna be available this year! Although newsletter said that next weekend event is Scorpio season and the one after Villains and Heroes, so does that mean that Kims birthday will be weekday sys? 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Is this a glitch? I don’t see the task. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I could really use a 1960s space age lasergun for one of my costume ideas. 
    Platform: Android

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I was hoping for a better score with this outfit 😕
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I’m depressed 😕😕