Anyone else have an 8hr quest instead of 3hr?

DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
For the last quest with Lexi it says 3hr at Miramount, but when I started tye quest it is 8hr? Anyone else have this issue

Comments

  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I didn't notice till I was halfway through
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    Yes, same :)
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    That’s exactly what I was gonna post about!!
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Yes, same.. i accidentally started another quest in miramount because od that😂 im so mad😡
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yep! It said 3 hours, felt like 8 though.
    iOS
    I’m Bhad!
    Brand new vanilla Maserati, I been Häagen-Dazsin'
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yep 😓
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Also all of our Lexi’s look different??!
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Me too. I was so confused 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    my lexi looks different too and yes I'm stuck in a 8hrs gig !
    Contacted the costumer service, now i'm waiting to fix this..

    it's funny how every day a new glitch gets exposed
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    my lexi looks different too and yes I'm stuck in a 8hrs gig !
    Contacted the costumer service, now i'm waiting to fix this..

    it's funny how every day a new glitch gets exposed
    Hoping those of us with the 8 hr gig get more weekend event points from being stuck doing this 😵‍💫
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Just finished the quest, got 100 point instead of 50(lexi called me twice), so its not that bad😆
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I’m stuck with the 8hr quest too and it seems like it’s taking way longer than usual 8hr quests for me? Maybe it’s just because I’m used to doing the 3hr quest in the mornings. Just another frustrating day playing this game!
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Also got the 8 hour gig but I got two calls from Lexi after, so ended up with 105 event points instead of 55 (the extra 5 is from getting the outfit) 
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    Also got the 8 hour gig but I got two calls from Lexi after, so ended up with 105 event points instead of 55 (the extra 5 is from getting the outfit) 
    I did too! So that kind of made up for the error! I know I wasn't complaining..lol I guess they figured it out and threw the extra call in.
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    ariellep said:
    I’m stuck with the 8hr quest too and it seems like it’s taking way longer than usual 8hr quests for me? Maybe it’s just because I’m used to doing the 3hr quest in the mornings. Just another frustrating day playing this game!
    Agreed! It's odd that some take way more energy than others even if they're the same time? I've noticed the choices make a big difference. If it's an 8hr and filled with a bunch of 1-3 energy choices it takes longer to get  through?? I've only recently noticed this, but lately this game has had way too many glitches😤
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Sav said:
    Also all of our Lexi’s look different??!
    That's strange?? 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.