I’m depressed 😕😕
    Love the 3rd look you deserve higher scores ❤
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Katerina said:
     Its called fashion, look it up 😌💅🏼

Ok but this is super cute??!?!!? 💀 I mean maybe with different shoes, but 😍
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hi @robynicole I don’t like hurting people and stirring up drama, or being at the center of one. @Koakuma called me out for being petty and after looking back on the post I made, I realized I could’ve worded what I wanted to say better. It came out mean and I would like to apologize for offending you in anyway. The fact that you have been called out for something similar to this case before hints at players frustration with not being able to have a proper chance at the items. 

However, you expressed that you really want to get the items, and since you have the ticket resources to do so, there should be no hate towards you. The forum is meant to be a safe place that encourages players to get to know each other while sharing their love for the game. I don’t want to rob you or other players from being yourself, enjoying the game and getting inspiration. The remainder of my original post was a suggestion that I wanted you to focus on. Sending in tickets at the end is one smart strategy to getting the items you want, and you’ll have more later on to get other items you might like in the future. But, like I said, it’s just a suggestion and you can do it in whatever way works for you.

Thank you to @lulula and @Katerina and everyone else who participated in the conversation. Please, let’s not drag the topic any further (some people just want inspiration 😆), and thank you for reading my thoughts through! 💗

Edit: grammar
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I think it would be fair to put a cap on how many extra tickets can you use. For an example if you could use up to 8 extra tickets it would be more fair
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Can we please have the old sys layout again? I like to use the backgrounds for edits and the text destroys it. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Does anyone know if these old-style SYS eyes can be bought for diamonds?

I play on iOS
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited October 2021
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

So happy I got the dress and the skin for my first two diamond boxes. Should I chase for eyes and hair too? 😂
    agree - yes
    like- no 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Would someone who just bought the ghost bundle please show the three different shades of blue skin tone it comes with? I don’t have a lot of stars and I am trying to decide  :s

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Does anyone know if these old-style SYS eyes can be bought for diamonds?

I just saw them in the VB and they were available for diamonds. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    First 4

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I haven’t actually played SYS in forever. I usually just submit a couple looks on Sunday to see where that gets me in T$, but I couldn’t resist this week! Doing better than I have for months honestly. The storyline outfit is so worth it, I love all the pieces. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

This is the first time I’ve scored well in sys in maybe months! I haven’t even be able to break 30 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm so confused(

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My first 5! This theme is super fun. But my scores are not. Also I wish I were in the right tier!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Welp, fairy tale princesses it is then.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    are you also misplaced in the wrong tier? I'm in the wrong one (3rd time in a row), and I find that my scores also completely tanked these past few SYSs. I'm thinking maybe that is correlated? 
    Nope, I just checked I’m in the right tier. 🤷‍♀️
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @dotti_h how do you get so many kstars?! I never seem to have any would love any tips you have!🥺💖 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    tortor said:
    💔💔💔

Obsessed with these😍 where are the wings and halo from? 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Mad at myself for starting the sys in the first few minutes. I have never been in a competitive group like this. Always started hrs late but was excited for this. I am scoring 40s and i am 20th☹☹
  • AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m in love with this sys theme! Here my first 4!

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I was in the right tier when I started the event but now I’m in Bronze 1 again. Wtf
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Has anyone managed to complete monster mash part 7? I can’t find where I’m supposed to go as the wuest doesn’t show once I get to mirimount. I’ve checked lexis office too and nothing is highlighted for me to do. Thanks 😊
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    Has anyone managed to complete monster mash part 7? I can’t find where I’m supposed to go as the wuest doesn’t show once I get to mirimount. I’ve checked lexis office too and nothing is highlighted for me to do. Thanks 😊
    It’s Lexi’s studio, it’s just not blue
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Xabbey said:
    alvaas said:
    Xabbey said:
    Ah thanks! Even though it’s showing up as 8 hourly and the blue Quest says 3? 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    alvaas said:
    Xabbey said:
    alvaas said:
    Xabbey said:
    Ah thanks! Even though it’s showing up as 8 hourly and the blue Quest says 3? 
    Yes, they’ll give you twice the event hearts