🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Our support team is aware some of you still have SYS style level or currency issues and they want to help!
    @KalindaKing, I truly appreciate this, but please also tell the support team that if they really want to help, they can first really start by not blaming our internet and storage and not automatically closing our tickets whenever we ask for the resources we rightfully earned. Honestly, I'm fed up with the service and I think I can speak for many people too when I say this. I just find it really sad and unacceptable how this issue is being swept under the rug with zero acknowledgement and compensation. I truly believe that everyone deserves better. Not hate, but it's just a request at this point.

THIS. I have been back and forth with support for WEEKS now. My game saved messed up, and I lost a ton of items. Have been trying to at least get my fashion goals that I spent $10 on back (and sent receipts) and they just keep closing my ticket.

Now I'm having issues with buying triple threat packs and not getting the items (also sent receipts and got closed tickets)

And then on top of that when I collect in game diamonds from SYS or squad boxes I'm not getting them - again haven't been compensated.

Oh and the SYS with the Bella Hadid style dress I got 3rd and got the prizes for 13th - they said they sent the items to my kloset and I let them know I did not get them. Closed ticket. 

I mean it's almost to a point where the game is unplayable for me with the amount of money and items I'm losing. Really sad to spend money on a game and to not be able to get any of the stuff I've spent my hard earned money on. Never had an issue like this in the years I've been playing but it's 24/7 issues now.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Mine was 8 hrs 😭 and I LOVE my Lexi's look 😍

• RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    jwawawa said:

So was mine! I was so annoyed at first but then Lexi called me twice lol so I got 105 event points instead of 55 (the 5 bonus is when you purchase the special look) 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a fix for the new 8 hour quest. If it was already assigned to you, then you need to complete it. If you didn't get it yet, it will be 3 hours. Sorry this happened.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @KalindaKing Any news about us being in wrong style level? When will that be fixed? Customer service didn’t reply   to me and it’s been 15+ hours . I really don’t want to miss out on prizes for this sys
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    jwawawa said:

So was mine! I was so annoyed at first but then Lexi called me twice lol so I got 105 event points instead of 55 (the 5 bonus is when you purchase the special look) 
    Oh so that's why I got 105 event points I was so confused since when it was so much lmao
    albanian ios player ♡
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    been almost 24 hours since I submitted a ticket to support, happy for everyone getting put into their correct tiers but maaaaan I really wanted that tail...:(
  • IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's a glitch or my fault, but 2 hours ago I bought triple threat offer and only received kstars ☹️ No diamonds or tickets- I thought it was internet issue, but nothing changed after checking my wifi and closing/opening app again. Aby suggestions? 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's a glitch or my fault, but 2 hours ago I bought triple threat offer and only received kstars ☹️ No diamonds or tickets- I thought it was internet issue, but nothing changed after checking my wifi and closing/opening app again. Aby suggestions? 
    This happened to me last week. I received my diamonds and tickets but not my stars. Customer support helped me but be prepared to show them proof of purchase and proof showing that you didn’t get the stars so if you have a before and after photo send it to them.  It’s insane I know but I had the photos because of all these glitches. I now take pictures each time I make a purchase or use my diamonds and stars 😒. I would hate to forget to take a picture because these glitches are happening more and more 🤦‍♀️.
  • IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    This happened to me last week. I received my diamonds and tickets but not my stars. Customer support helped me but be prepared to show them proof of purchase and proof showing that you didn’t get the stars so if you have a before and after photo send it to them.  It’s insane I know but I had the photos because of all these glitches. I now take pictures each time I make a purchase or use my diamonds and stars 😒. I would hate to forget to take a picture because these glitches are happening more and more 🤦‍♀️.
    thank you! i already contacted customer support, but they haven't replied yet 🥴 i hope everything will work out well
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    This is random but is anyone watching S3 of YOU? I have so many theories rn and I’m only on the first episode 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Tomorrow it’s going to be a year since these items were released, when will they be available for diamonds? 💜 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I don't remember these items except the handheld, are they unreleased?

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts

They are from the Mornings in Montana sys from April 2021

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

I thinks it’s from a sys 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is random but is anyone watching S3 of YOU? I have so many theories rn and I’m only on the first episode 😭
    I'm about to start the first episode of season 3 🤭 I'm excited!! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Decided to rewatch from S1 again cus it has been forever, i usually forget details abt shows before they return😭 rushing to catch up before i see any spoilers online🤞
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Ok other than the no hand and bad styling glitch… I LOVE these lips and wish they were able to be coloured like this 😫😫

Platform: iOS
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Yes it was only 30 stars but it’s the principle! I didn’t press the spin button I wanted to preview the outfit and instead it spun it.. I’m so frustrated. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Hey y'all! I jimmied up a little sheet so you can cross off whatever you've gotten from Halloween boxes. It's not perfect but hopefully helpful 😊

i got all 🤩
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Thing is, there are a lot of nice people in customer service that respond back quickly and give us our things back. It’s the ones that call people liars and take forever to respond back or don’t give us our things back at all bc we don’t have “proof” are the ones that really piss me off 🙄

I remember I wasn't getting boxes and they wanted me to start recording the screen. When they told me they gave me make up boxes a tab would appear  and it'd just say "thank you for playing" I'd press ok, then nothing happened. It would of been a little easier had they told me I wouldn't get to choose the boxes. I only received money and I think a pair of shoes? Because there is a pair and I have no idea where they came from? It also never lit up new clothes? So how was I supposed to know?? I know it might make me sound dumb, but I didn't know I was getting  anything! There has to be better communication in my opinion!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    maggiey said:

They are from the Mornings in Montana sys from April 2021

@evilraccoon Right, thank you dolls!