Options

Show your style Style level restart?

jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
So I’m kind of pissed about this. I want to know if it happened to anyone else or just me. I was always on gold level but did terrible for one style competition so fell back to bronze l. With this last competition before libra season I went on to silver lll after working my way back up. After the Halloween update and when Libra season on show your style started IT SENT ME BACK DOWN TO BRONZE l !!!!!!! Like wtf is that about!?!?!?!?! The rewards for this one r so cool and I’m getting the most minimum now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m always buying the 12 pack of tickets to be sure I’d move up since I don’t like being at the bottom and now I am!!!!!!!!!!?!!!! What happened?!?!

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Don’t worry, it’s not just you, it’s been happening to all of us sadly. 
    Send in a ticket, and if you were in the wrong level for a previous SYS they should be able to give you the correct prizes. 

Also know that it takes three full weeks to drop from gold to bronze I, so if it happens it’s not because of how you placed in gold, it’s just the game’s fault!

But be warned, the customer service is really bad rn, you might be waiting a while for a response. :’)
  • Options
    @Fae thanks for the info! I’m totally obsessed with the game but it’s def gotten me a few times by now. I’ll send in a ticket. Much appreciated!!!
  • Options
    KlareKlare Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had the same this time around. I was placed 2nd in Silver III last week so should have been in gold but I’m in Bronze I 😩
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are not in the right level please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Tap help and then tap Customer Care.  explain the problem, and send your ticket. Sorry yoh are having trouble. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Ugh It happened again! When I wrote them a ticket that I was either at silver lll or gold l they bumped me to silver l. I was ok with that. I spend a lot on tickets to stay up anyways. I made my way up so on this monster mash I should have been on silver lll but I just noticed I’m at bronze l AGAIN! I was in first place on the last one! So I shouldn’t have gone down. Ugh 😩 I’ve been paying for the top vip subscription and recommend this game to many but I’m about to cancel if this keeps happening!!! I wrote ANOTHER ticket now feeling like a nag at this point but this is just so frustrating because I really enjoy this game and love buying tickets for the show your style event! But not if this keeps happening and they just put me up to silver l. Like wth 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m like so over this crap.