❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event -10/15/21 ❤️ Dating Weekend❤️💋

Comments

• shadow_plays_kkhshadow_plays_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    loving  this  event!!  have  only  got  the  socks  so  far  but  was  so  excited  to  see  daphne  and  velma  outfits!!  if  only  there  was  a great  dane  pet.  😁💗
  • shadow_plays_kkhshadow_plays_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I can’t find the zombie bride gig? Can anyone help? It says in mirimount but I don’t see it? 
    is  there  a  more  button  on  the  options?  should  say  another  office  for  the  girl  we  are  helping  (sorry  forgot  her  name).
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    femkie said:
    haylee7 said:
    Okay since it’s a dating event I just wanted to put something in here about our annoying spouses wanting a date everyday that will maybe help you guys! I deny my husbands request for a date every single day and he’s never broken up with me! Like I go on one maybe once a month hahahaha 

When I was sick earlier this week and came back to my game the next day it was a mess 😭 I wasn’t there for like a day and he wanted to break up with me, so I had to charm him-
    Omg rude 🤔 I wonder what triggers it 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I found it @shadow_plays_kkh
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I have always adored Scooby Doo! And I’ve watched it since I was very young. ( maybe they are the reason I love mysteries so much too 🤷‍♀️ ) so it is so nice to see these cute outfits in this game ♥️

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Feeling lucky 🍀
    It was the thing I wanted most 🤗

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've spent some of my saved kstars on last weekend's kollection, the ghost outfit and a paid box that gave me energy so I decided to stop there but everytime I open my game I want to give the gift boxes another try 😭

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I’m so kstar poor after this weekend! 😭
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Yaaaaay!! Today was my lucky day... I got the dress in my free box, I bought another one and got the aura and in the last one I got the hair 😍 I've spent pretty much all of my k-stars with the storyline look + gift boxes + kollection, but I'm happy. Now I go to my compulsive k-star spenders session... 😂 

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    letus said:
    Omg this chasing lol 
    I kept getting k stars

Maybe these boxes are kinda rigged too? 
    I don’t think so, all 4 items were in every palette. Just unlucky picks 😕
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i spent so many kstars to get this outfit but it was worth it! i love it so much 💜

”now who’s the damsel in distress?”

i also got engaged!! 💍

Omg omg did you make your own Cassio LOL I love this congrats on the engagement 😏😏😏
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @robynicole someone made a doll for cassio on facebook and i friended him! he’s in my game and i started dating him 😄
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    edited October 2021

Daphne’s & Velma’s 2021 Halloween picture 🎃

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My take on this Scooby Doo theme 🐾

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts

I am in love! I wish we could use auras in the photo booth. The teeny ghosts are so cute! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I tried some more boxes chasing the ghosts but they are escaping me! At least this time I got the dress!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @robynicole someone made a doll for cassio on facebook and i friended him! he’s in my game and i started dating him 😄
    I LOVE THAT ahahaha 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This outfits sooo good 🥰 love them 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I didn’t really like the earnable dress until I dyed it. Now I really love it. I thought about chasing the GB outfit but Christmas boxes and BF are right around the corner so I am trying to be good. 

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    jinkies! 🧡🔎

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    geenellys said:
    So i got a question for those who save the weekly offers for the outfits. I want the ghost outfit so bad but I dont have enough kstars for it, if I leave it there and dont reject would i still get the next week chain quest? Only thing I'll be missing is the free gift and event points right? Also can someone please show me this week free gift 
    You will still get next week’s quest and you will still get the free gift too whenever you finish the storyline! You just won’t get the free event points and xp. I save them all the time for VIP.
    @vicbams this may be the wrong thread, but where is the black and white braid from? The doll with the red dress is wearing? Looks familiar from a past sys? Am I right? 
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Slightly off topic ??? I guess lol but I’m soooo glad and proud me & bae made to #1 couple❤️❤️❤️❤️

✨✨🤩🤩🤩😍😍🥰🥳

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    finished the event ❤️ i love velma’s look so much

• vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @vicbams this may be the wrong thread, but where is the black and white braid from? The doll with the red dress is wearing? Looks familiar from a past sys? Am I right? 
    Hi doll. This hair is from the gift box of the Party Weekend Event in August/2021... 😊

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
    Finished the event too
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited October 2021

Couldn’t get the ghost aura but I am still happy with this weekend 😍

I had around 900 k-stars on friday and now I have like 400 🥴 I think I can say goodbye to the black friday but it totally worth it!

Sorry for the quality LOL 😵‍💫