🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    I was worried at first my cute demon wouldn’t score well but so far it’s my highest 😍 this sys is such a nice change from all the others where it’s ball gown after ball gown
    I

Oficially the best outfit i have seen this SYS. Just perfect🦋
    <33333 considering this is the first time ive posted a look in a thread this comment is making me giddy
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I was worried at first my cute demon wouldn’t score well but so far it’s my highest 😍 this sys is such a nice change from all the others where it’s ball gown after ball gown
    I

It’s stunning 🔥💗💗 you did it so good. 
    thank you!! im waiting for my next tickets so i can try to do another cute but spooky look hehe
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    agrcic said:
    are the sword, wings, and lightning aura available yet?
    🤔 I was thinking it would of been great to have a sword for a look I was trying to put together. 🤦‍♀️ wow
  • VenuverseVenuverse Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited October 2021
    To be honest, I'm very disappointed on how my first two looks did.  :/
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    It’s been a while since I’ve posted looks but here they are in no particular order. I’ve actually been doing great the past two sys events but even with these scores I’m 12th in gold.

• Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    edited October 2021
    My 2nd time getting a score of 60 in this game and my scores have been 45+ hope it doesn't go down
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Stuck in 40 kkkk

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I- wow 😳
    We are in the same group. My doll’s name is Trinity!
  • AngelXAngelX Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Showstopping Style box had no items. Only dyes and tickets. At least I got a ticket. But still very disappointed. That there were no items.
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Koakuma said:
    dotti_h said:
    Hey so this is my second time getting called out and essentially bullied on here for buying tickets lol I didn’t realize how hostile this forum was against people who decide to spend money in game. I see people with over 3000+ kstars in here and yet when someone spends $15 on tickets some of you freak out and name drop.. I don’t really understand and you guys make it very unpleasant when I post. I thought I would be able to freely post about my gameplay and experiences but I guess not. And whoever said that I claimed to only have posted two looks lol I don’t really know where you got that from.. I was merely showing the dreaded perfect score, and the aftermath of it.. no need to get catty in here ): 
    Well, I usually have 3000+ Kstars as a free player tho…  
    submitting a few tickets is okay but submitting 30 looks and then you win 1st place while others might have a better style is ridiculous. 

Honestly it's been known for a while that the votes are rigged and winning isn't about having a better style anymore. Besides this is part of the game, to compete for it - I personally wouldn't that approach because then I wouldn't accidentally end up using more tickets than necessary. But she didn't ask, did she? She's not asking anyone how to play her game, she can send all her tickets early if she wants. She's doing not wrong, she's not robbing "better styles" of anything, calling her out just for just them is ridiculous
    THIS!!!!! I’ve seen so many dolls that post actual TRASH outfits but will end up with getting 1800+ points because they’re constantly submitting 😭 my looks aren’t trash I LOVE creating looks and half the reason I do submit a lot of looks is because I love creating them in the first place! Thank you so sm ahaha and only thing I think is ridiculous about this whole thing is the fact I’m giving my money to multi millionaire Kim k LOL

This is the only thing that bugs me, when people buy tickets and put in shorts and a hoodie when it's glam or whatever. I don't mind ticket buyers at all when they actually style their doll on theme but when it's just garbage looks and they submit 40 of them to win it makes no sense to me. Like why do they need all of the items their "winning" when they don't even use them in SYS? That's not even playing the game and it sucks for those of us who actually want to compete.
    the reason they can get away with doing this is because votes are rigged and are in no way based on what someone actually submits … 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    After getting that 60… 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Looks 5-8. I haven’t done this well in SO long. I could barely get mid 30’s the past like 6 SYS. I don’t know what’s happening lol. But I’m loving this SYS. So creative. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    My current look let's see how it scores after that 60 I got 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧝‍♀️ 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    tangerine said:
    I love how creative everyone gets for Halloween! Its so much fun! @tangerine I love your Marge look😂  I would have never thought of doing that!

I was gonna do Tommy Pickles from Rugrats but I was afraid it wouldn't land...

Tbh I've been cracking myself up trying to make different costumes. Most I just screenshot for my own giggles 🙃

Waittt this is so cool! 🤯 It's so accurate, even down to the rattle lol I'm in love! 

😭 Thank youuu! hahah I try to have as much fun with these SYS as I can. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Found a hair & skin combo that’s working for me! I’m scoring pretty decently but I’m still super low in my TS group. 🙈

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Really not enjoying this sys not only do I keep dropping down to Bronze but my scores sucks 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Got lucky considering the dye 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Artista said:
    I’m depressed 😕😕
    Yeyyyy my scores have picked up

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Really not enjoying this sys not only do I keep dropping down to Bronze but my scores sucks 
    That second look is absolutely phenomenal 😍🙌🏼
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Support still won’t answer me about fixing my style level ugh so frustrating 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Does anyone here happen to have the mermaid eyes and would be willing to show me what they look like on the blue skin? 

I’m so tempted to keep chasing them. 🥺
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-8:

I have been saving my extra tickets for a long time and finally decided to use them. Really hope I can get the pom poms but competition is fierce!
    My looks 8-12:

I got a 40 after getting a 60… really Glu..?
    I’m in 4th right now, really hope I stay in the top 6 so I can have a shot at the tail!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________