🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Hi dolls, quick question though- is the lighting aura (the one that frankenbride had in this week storyline)  is the one that we had in collections?

Because on of the dolls in my group is using it and I cannot figure it if it is a hacked game she is using or we had it in game and I just missed it. 
    Definitely a hacker as it’s unreleased yet
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    WE NEED MORE HALLOWEEN SYS THIS YEAR!!! More more more 👏🏻👏🏻🥰🥰

the diamond dress is scoring well

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Also here’s all my looks! 💓 pretty happy with my scores & used a few extra tickets I had leftover bc I’m just obsessed with the prizesss
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    My first ever 60. I want to cry. I wanted to try and get the eyes, but not only did my internet go down for 12 hours (so I missed 1 or 2 tickets), now this. I'm not gonna get the eyes at all. I'm so sad. I hate this voting system. I miss when things were actually about showing your style.
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    It's been ages since I scored well at all. And now this SYS I was so happy, I even got my first diamond box item after so many times trying. But then the votes kept going up slowly. And I was just starting to get nervous. And now it happened. I don't have any extra tickets, and I lost some already... Sigh. What a way to kill my happiness
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Finally won the mummy costume 🤩🤩🤩 so I’ll save my tickets for another time. Currently at number 2 and I don’t care 😹
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I grafted all weekend on Tapjoy offers to get the blue skin and I'm in love. It's gorgeous and has helped me get my highest ever SYS scores 😍💙

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Hey does anyone know how to close out a customer care ticket so I can submit a new one? I’m not seeing the option to close the ticket. 
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Just realised I’m in the same group as @LindaVB

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Katerina said:
    Finally reached 50s, I'm so glad my gentlemen prefer blondes look scored well

s/o to the 2 ppl who saved me from the 60s curse
    thanks to u i finally broke the 30s, 40s 😊🧡

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was really excited, I got my first ever 60 but now I’m just a lil sad. 😔 
    I’m already really low in my TS group despite scores, and now there’s no point submitting extra tickets if I have to submit two for each score I was getting before. 

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    This is the most fun I’ve had during a SYS 😁
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @asta Michelle is hot
    @patiencebrody haha thank you! she’s one of the npc’s kim sets you up with in the very beginning of the game lol
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    asta said:

oh well thanks michelle, i was doubting wether or not i met the dress code 
    I am married to a michelle murphy too. Mistakenly started a relationship with her didnt know i could look for someone else. God i hate her😫😫 thinking of an overdue divorce.  
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    alo said:
    Katerina said:
    Finally reached 50s, I'm so glad my gentlemen prefer blondes look scored well

s/o to the 2 ppl who saved me from the 60s curse
    thanks to u i finally broke the 30s, 40s 😊🧡

super happy that you did, your doll looks awesome 🎃
    I communicate in memes
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited October 2021
    This is the biggest bloodbath in a long time. Started almost 6 hours late cuz it’s usually more chill and I’m in 17th in my group at 750 🙃 despite good scores and using a couple extra tickets. I really like the prizes but this is the worst gold
    group I’ve been in in forever 

edit to add getting real close to that 60s curse 

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    tangerine said:
    @MarianiPoizen thanks! The mask is such a great movie 😂 I think it's a decent score. Tbh I'm not too pressed about the numbers. I'm just having fun. 

I added the heart eyes, since in the movie he's like a live action cartoon character lol
    This is absolutely brilliant 😂 And the heart eyes were a great addition!

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited October 2021
    My first ever 60 !!

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    asta said:

oh well thanks michelle, i was doubting wether or not i met the dress code 
    I am married to a michelle murphy too. Mistakenly started a relationship with her didnt know i could look for someone else. God i hate her😫😫 thinking of an overdue divorce.  
    I used to date Tony Murphy who is the male version of Michelle and I am sad I cannot delete him. New players have the chance of choosing between 3 people now when Kim helps them find a date at the beggining of the game and are able to delete the contact anytime. Unfortunately I play for a pretty long time and I cannot delete Tony 😐even if I wish. I am married to an A lister now 😎
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Hi dolls, quick question though- is the lighting aura (the one that frankenbride had in this week storyline)  is the one that we had in collections?

Because on of the dolls in my group is using it and I cannot figure it if it is a hacked game she is using or we had it in game and I just missed it. 
    Definitely a hacker as it’s unreleased yet
    Out of curiosity I complained to the support....and you know what - they’ve told me that they take cheating very seriously, they will look out into this and investigate. BUT they will not inform me of the results....

aaaand it has been 4 hours and surprise - the hacker is still there, submitting tickets like nothing is wrong. 
    Oh well....
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2021

Sov glad I got the mummy costume!! 🎃