🗳️💀SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !👻🗳️

Comments

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    All of my sys looks 1-14. I started off with low votes but eventually votes increases. I have place 8th in silver III received pom poms😁 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Somehow I came in 2nd and I’m so happy! I haven’t placed in weeks and I love these TS prizes! My highest score was 55 :)
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Managed to come 3rd in Silver II and got the eyes 👁👄👁 Had to submit 2 extra tickets I luckily picked from the weekend diamond boxes 🥳

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Came 3rd in gold. Did chase a bit for the prizes because I scored well this sys in general and I liked the prizes. 😊

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited October 2021
    What an amazing SYS, so creative and fun!! I passes out around 1 30 am I was 2nd in gold… woke up to 7th place. Sad but ok

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

Managed to snag the mummy outfit on my last ticket.

Finished 15th, got the pom-poms, which I’m happy with, would have liked the eyes but had no chance.

I play on iOS
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Lisak2 said:
    Meant to do this

My finger slipped and this ended up in the vb 

Oops! 😂😂😂

Further proof that votes are rigged. This look got a 46 🤔😅
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    For most of the event I was around 5th-6th but towards the end I got pushed further down so I submitted 3 extra to get back up and I came 6th so I was able to get the tail ! 🥳 I wasn’t too bothered about the hair but I really wanted the tail so I’m happy it worked out. 
    This theme was one of my all time favourites. I loved seeing everyone’s looks ! Such a a fun sys 😊

My lowest, highest and two favourites (it was very hard to pick my favourites 😅)

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Not saying I didn't buy tickets but my group went insane 😂

• charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i really loved all the prizes this weekend but i had no chance..

i used one of my extra tickets and managed to get the mummy outfit, the pom poms and the cheerleader uniform, im so happy!

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Came in 5th in Gold last night! Didn’t mind not getting the hair. I think this looks just as good! So I’m happy. Here are some pics of my best and lowest scores. 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Came in 2nd in silver 3 & got the last earnable 🥰 would have loved the tail but I’ve been so busy these past couple months I couldn’t stay in gold, oh well! Happy with this weeks prizes 💓
    also got the ghost aura🤩
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Enjoyed dressing my doll for this sys ^-^ 

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

i love this costumes! i feel like in the good 4 you video with this cheerleader outfit 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts

@luvs2gruuv great trick with the facemask/cucumber slices! And the masked vespa rider 😄 I love your looks, they're so creative 💖
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Came in 3rd got the eyes cheerleading outfit and the pompoms
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Just realised I’m in the same group as @LindaVB

Ah now way @caraghmaem! Did you win good prizes?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Really enjoyed this SYS 😍 I loveeeeee Halloween 🖤🧡 these are my highest (don’t mind the corsage it was an accident lol, it was also my last look so I got spared from the 60’s curse), lowest and 4 favorite looks!

Also loveeee the prizes! The tail is just sooo cute 🐺🐒

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Really enjoyed this SYS 😍 I loveeeeee Halloween 🖤🧡 these are my highest (don’t mind the corsage it was an accident lol, it was also my last look so I got spared from the 60’s curse), lowest and 4 favorite looks!

Also loveeee the prizes! The tail is just sooo cute 🐺🐒

I love how you styled the tail! Gorg😍 @Elenaaa
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    @Anjakkh thank you!! 🥰
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    This was awful SYS for me.. low scores and I decided to use my saved tickets to get at least the mummy.. guess what? I fell asleep and didnt submit my last tickets - no mummy. 
    Chased the mermaid in DB.. after 80 diamonds, which I saved for an eternity - I got tons like literally tons of dye, and everything mermaid except for the one thing I wanted the most - the body glitter. 
    I had zero interest in the dating event, although i loved the costumes, Scooby doo was my fav cartoon ever! 
    Like total disappointment and ruined fun. I have this feeling the more I play the more low scores i have and I cant remember the last time i won something in the sys... oh, and I am stuck in bronze. 
    Halloween used to be my fav in this game. Although we dont celebrate it irl, we have carnivals and i adore costumes and used to make them on my own. The creativity and fantasy is endless, just ruined by a greedy company 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Sorry for the rant.. you dolls look gorgeous with your new costumes ❤️💋
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @Chrysalis! 😘
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Rosy_Rosy_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @KalindaKing

after a ton of help requests opened…my account is still messed up.  Spent a ton of money and no resolution.  I’ve been in the wrong sys for at least 3.  The last one monster mash I was in 1st when it ended and got none of the prizes.  

They keep saying it’s fixed…nope I’m still not in gold with the new one.

I’m pissed and I want my money back NOW!