• helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Finally! 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We've released a fix for today's quest! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game without uninstalling. Then head over to Oak to start the quest. Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Okay, it’s great that this glitch got fixed and we got compensation… but what about compensation for the literal weeks of SYS glitches we’ve all been dealing with @KalindaKing???
  • valerielikestuffvalerielikestuff Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hello! I’m new to this, I just came here to say that even though the game is working now my diamonds are gone, AGAIN! I had 45 diamonds and I lost them a few weeks ago, then I started working on getting more and made 10 more, but once again they’re gone 🥲 I don’t even see the point in saving diamonds anymore if the game will just keep taking them away
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @valerielikestuff Message support with any screenshots you have and explaining what happened!! If your first support person doesn’t give your diamonds back send in another ticket. 
  • valerielikestuffvalerielikestuff Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hello! I’m new to this, I just came here to say that even though the game is working now my diamonds are gone, AGAIN! I had 45 diamonds and I lost them a few weeks ago, then I started working on getting more and made 10 more, but once again they’re gone 🥲 I don’t even see the point in saving diamonds anymore if the game will just keep taking them away

Update: they’re back, but still, they never gave me my other 45 diamonds back 😒