🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    This is the second time I type something and when I go edit it, it says I need approval and disappears. So…here I go again lol. I was speaking to my spouse, who’s a gamer, regarding all the issues with this game and he was telling me how his game goes offline whenever they have an update. I was thinking why doesn’t KKH do the same thing for a few hours or a day and try avoiding all these problems. I mean it’s been a couple of weeks and we are still suffering from these glitches. Some dolls keep getting put in the wrong tier every SYS, the amount of times we had to go back and forth to customer support to get the items that we lost and now myself and another doll on this forum lost kstars to a kollection we didn’t even spin. Customer support said they wish they could give me back my kstars but that they can’t. Are you f’ing kidding me! They’ve been giving dolls kstars and diamonds the last two weeks and now conveniently they can’t??? If customer support is not going to be able to help us with the outcome of these glitches then make sure you take the necessary time to get rid of the kinks so this doesn’t happen.  Because right now the way things are done is at our peril.
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Hello dolls does anyone know when the next VIP weekend will be? 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    This is random but is anyone watching S3 of YOU? I have so many theories rn and I’m only on the first episode 😭
    I am obsessed with that show! I watch with my roomie, she's gone for the week and I'm trying so hard not to watch it without her. Not like I'd mind watching every episode twice but...
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @helly23 oct 29th
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I've been waiting to open Halloween boxes on VIP, but last night I had a dream that I accidentally opened some before it! I woke up so panicked, but all my k-stars are still here so it was definitely just a dream 😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

@patiencebrody thanks 💕
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Are we ever going to get the issue fixed with not being able to delete looks in our lookbooks? It’s really frustrating. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Is anybody else having problems finding the birthday bash event at oak? Sorry if this is the wrong thread?
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Is anybody else having problems finding the birthday bash event at oak? Sorry if this is the wrong thread?
    Hi Keke, someone made a new discussion regarding this issue. Koko suggested checking out a few different locations but no luck yet. 
    This is somewhat random but I wish IPhone had the same thing that android has with showing the time an event starts or the date of an update. 😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited October 2021
    Alright so I’ve had a problem with my friends list in the game. So like when I add people on FB, my list won’t update. I removed people so that it could, but nothing has happened. I only have 1 friend that’s updated and I removed everyone in the game up to two people. I don’t know if i have to create a new FB account so that it will show people in the list of the game. Idk I might try it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    geenellys said:

Are we not getting those birthday boxes?
    Maybe it will be released on Kim's birthday, on the 21st
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We've released a fix for today's quest! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game without uninstalling. Then head over to Oak to start the quest. Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    there should be boxes for kim’s birthday with clothes from her birthday events 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We already have halloween boxes for Octobers. There's no way Glu would give us more than one free birthday box so we'd just have more things to spend Kstars on. We have a sale next month, which hopefully will include more than a couple of newly added TB items. I rather spend then. @KalindaKing Are we getting more new items during the sale? Because the september boxes included items that should have been added to the last sale. I barely spent on those boxes because there were chances of getting the items I didn't want. 
    Platform: Android

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Any advice? I don’t see how this is fair, sometimes it’s not even 10 it’ll be like 6/7
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Are we ever going to get the issue fixed with not being able to delete looks in our lookbooks? It’s really frustrating. 
    @haylee7 I’ve noticed if you delete one of the first looks saved then add a new look to the slot, then looks from lower in the look book can be deleted. Have you already tried this?
    Platform: iOS
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Didn't know which thread to post this in as it has a mix of weekend and SYS items, but anyway, it's been a fantastic weekend! ☺

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Rosy_Rosy_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @KalindaKing 

after a ton of help requests opened…my account is still messed up.  Spent a ton of money and no resolution.  I’ve been in the wrong sys for at least 3.  The last one monster mash I was in 1st when it ended and got none of the prizes.  

They keep saying it’s fixed…nope I’m still not in gold with the new one.

I’m pissed and I want my money back NOW!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    Ok this is starting to be too stressful.
    I just opened my second weekday tb box 8pm and thanks god made a screenshot, now 9pm all of my 37 diamonds are gone. I of course contacted customer service but they haven’t even replayed to my ticket about being placed to the wrong tier AGAIN so let’s see how that will go.
    I’m spending money regularly on this game, I literally got a triple treat today, it’s supposed to be a pleasant activity to take my mind away and yet I’m constantly finding myself in a need to contact support.
    For those who also found their diamonds gone, how long did it took to get them back??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Try shutting down and reopening.  Then, if you are still missing your diamonds, please send a ticket to Customer Care. I’m sorry you’re going through this.  :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Try shutting down and reopening.  Then, if you are still missing your diamonds, please send a ticket to Customer Care. I’m sorry you’re going through this.  :/
    Please… Shutting down and reopening would not fix this issue it’s been happening for many dolls for many days in a row… 
    I did contacted customer care but they didn’t even got back to me about wrong tier I was placed to again.
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    For those who also found their diamonds gone, how long did it took to get them back??
    I never got mine back because I didn’t have screenshots. Sent in several messages to support. Better luck to you!
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hi dolls, I was just wondering if the blue skin colour is available yet? I’ve seen a few people in the voting booth with it on, have I missed something?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Briannakkh I’m sorry you’re having this problem.  I said please try shutting down and reopening, because in some cases that’s all it took.  If your issue persists, the only course of action is through Customer Care.  I can pass along that players are still having these issues, and results are spotty. Believe me they are trying to help everyone.  I’ll ask about the discrepancies in support, and Do we need screenshots or don’t we?  Thanks for your patience.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary