๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€SYS 10/14/21 Monster Mash !๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

1161718192022Next

Comments

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Spent two saved tickets to try and get the tail but ended up being 6 points off๐Ÿฅฒ Happy with what I got though๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Rikk said:
    This was awful SYS for me.. low scores and I decided to use my saved tickets to get at least the mummy.. guess what? I fell asleep and didnt submit my last tickets - no mummy.ย 
    Chased the mermaid in DB.. after 80 diamonds, which I saved for an eternity - I got tons like literally tons of dye, and everything mermaid except for the one thing I wanted the most - the body glitter.ย 
    I had zero interest in the dating event, although i loved the costumes, Scooby doo was my fav cartoon ever!ย 
    Like total disappointment and ruined fun. I have this feeling the more I play the more low scores i have and I cant remember the last time i won something in the sys... oh, and I am stuck in bronze.ย 
    Halloween used to be my fav in this game. Although we dont celebrate it irl, we have carnivals and i adore costumes and used to make them on my own. The creativity and fantasy is endless, just ruined by a greedy company ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    Sorry for the rant.. you dolls look gorgeous with your new costumes โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹
    I wish we had a โ€œcareโ€ or โ€œhugโ€ reaction like on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’•
    @Rikk thank you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’‹ย 
    Vats has my heart. Forever.ย ๐Ÿ’•

iOS
    07/2014ย