🗳️🔁🎂SYS TB -10/18/21- Kim's Birthday Bash SYS TB!🍹🎁🔁🗳️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    ok so my message got deleted??!!! I just wrote about missing diamonds and being misplaced into the wrong tier again.
    Camon guys I spend money on this game TODAY.
    Its not supposed to be stressful! It supposed to be enjoyable.
    @KalindaKing I want my diamonds back, can u help?! Customer service haven’t replayed to be with my last ticket about being into the wrong tier again!
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I was in the wrong level the first time it happened to everyone and they put me back in gold and I’ve been fine in gold ever since. Now all the sudden I’m back in bronze wtf?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    if you were editing, you should have gotten a screen saying it needed moderation. I’ll go take a look.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    They changed Kim’s outfit 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @Briannakkh I looked in deleted, and changed, and in moderation and no posts of yours were deleted, or held for any reason.  I did see a post like the one you described, posted by you in a different thread.  I’m thinking that’s the one you thought was deleted. It wasn’t moved, so it happens. Sometimes we post in a thread, thinking it was a different thread. But no messages were held for moderation, changed, moved or deleted. 

If you sent a ticket, and haven’t heard back, you can wait and it will get an answer.  If your ticket was answered but your game wasn’t fixed, please send another ticket. I’m very sorry you’re going through this.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IvyhollywoodIvyhollywood Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah this SYS is messed up AGAIN (what a big surprise)…
    So it looked like this for me today for hours, obviously bugged because as if there was just two of us.

And now it’s like this. Where did my votes go 🧐
    Seriously I can’t with this game, it’s always something these days. Like getting bumped back down to bronze I a couple events ago when I had literally been in Gold or Silver III for ages, now I’ve almost worked my way back but looks like these bugs will never end.

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

AliBryant said:
    LOL that a completely inconsequential thing like Kim's outfit is changed IMMEDIATELY, yet weeks of ongoing issues still unresolved. 
    Exactly my thoughts! They can change her outfit but have yet to give me back my Kstars I lost due to their glitches. You can’t make this 💩 up!!!
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I’m getting low scores :((
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I am once again in Bronze I. Should I just keep writing support twice a week? For how long? Why isn’t this issue addressed? Why aren’t the prizes extended to all tiers until the problem is resolved? Why is there no compensation for missing out on prizes?
    Alllllll of this!! 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Back in Bronze, wrote to support. What's up with the glitches? Did I miss a formal explanation / apology?

Or are we cheating people who aren't on the forum and don't know how to contact support, or haven't been answered, into chasing higher levels each sys even when they win higher ranks?

Just asking.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I’m getting low scores :((
    This is totally personal opinion but try switching up the hairstyle! I try and use a different hairstyle for my first 2/3 looks to see which works, i find this often has a big impact on the votes, try using a popular hairstyle:) i also think long hair down works best for me/gets me the most votes!✨
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    It’s a no to cocktail dresses. Although not sure I’d wear a floor length dress to a club.. how grotty with everyone dancing and stepping on your dress lol

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

Theres only been two people in my group all day and im guessing this is the result of a bunch of people being wrongly placed in bronze. Also the votes i get on my looks isnt matching up with the votes on the TS page 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Idk what more Kim wants
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    It’s a no to cocktail dresses. Although not sure I’d wear a floor length dress to a club.. how grotty with everyone dancing and stepping on your dress lol

riight its her birthday, I'm thinking night at the club not runway looks🙃
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

After being placed in bronze support came through with putting me back in gold 🥳
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    My first 3 looks in silver 2, I don't like to pay for tickets when I know how rigged the system is,so I usually don't get the prices. 
    My scores are getting lower and lower
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

My first 4 looks in Silver 2. I haven’t scored 50 in ages💖 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Disaster

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    My scores are getting lower and lower
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    First 5 looks! 💜 and got 10 kstars in the bronze box! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I’m meant to be in gold but got put in silver 1 😢