🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Hi dolls, I was just wondering if the blue skin colour is available yet? I’ve seen a few people in the voting booth with it on, have I missed something?
    It was offered for purchase in the weekly quest outfit last week 😊
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I have no idea where to ask this but.. I just reached #1, is It a smart idea to do this ? Or should I just skip. What did u guys do? 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    femkie said:
    I have no idea where to ask this but.. I just reached #1, is It a smart idea to do this ? Or should I just skip. What did u guys do? 
    I did the comeback! The maximum energy level increases and it's very helpful (3+, if I remember right)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    femkie said:
    I’d definitely recommend it for the extra energy, but it you say not now you can still do them at any time!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m so fed up with customer service. They refuse to return the stars that I lost via their glitch and they keep telling me nothing is wrong with the Kollections even though it happened to another doll. This is ridiculous and it’s literally costing them nothing to return me my stars. I’ve even asked for help on the forum and my plea has fallen on deaf ears. How can it be that we literally have no one to help us! They just take and take and glitch after glitch we lose items or currency and we have to continue to go back and forth pleading for what’s rightfully ours and being told we can’t help you. This is insane and that fact that we have no help from a company that is valued at $2.20 billion is baffling. Honestly dolls what are we going to do about how we are treated??? 
    Edit: they really have no fear about losing players! 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    femkie said:
    Do it! you can do 3 times. Yes you lose all your fans but its something else to do instead of fighting for #1 + you get new outfits and max energy
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Anulika said:
    If we get the dress with kim’s face on it as a weekend earnable, i’m gonna be so mad 😂
    Agree but I kind of hope it will be in Kollection or something, Glu really stepped up last few weekends with earnables and there are a few more amazing outfits from spoilers that we didn’t got yet so fingers closed
    geenellys said:
    femkie said:
    Do it! you can do 3 times. Yes you lose all your fans but its something else to do instead of fighting for #1 + you get new outfits and max energy
    Thanks!! I did it 😊
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    O-oh okaay.. I thought we already knew each other but seems like I know you but you don’t know me.. kinda weird (of course the complete mess Glu has with the storylines) but okaaayy
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    femkie said:
    i did them all and the extra energy and extra task during professional gigs is really great!! I do however regret having done the 'Love combeback' as that one gives you an exta task during dates that really gets in the way so I would do that one last.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

@KalindaKing @kokokokonut

all my poses have disappeared? I’ve updated the app but there’s just this one still and she’s stuck on a smiley face? Any advice/help pls✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @scarley1999 it’s the outfit you have on. With outfits that have the legs together like that there’s only that pose (I think). The other poses are for the type of outfit where the doll stands legs apart. If you switch outfit, you’ll see your poses are back.

I play on iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen ohhhhh thankyou! That’s annoying i don’t want her smiling in the pic🤣 oh wel 
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Omg, Willow was another clothes 😱😀
    helly23 said:
    Omg, Willow was another clothes 😱😀
    These are small things I like! I wish they would update the in game characters, they look so outdated tbh 🤣 (except for the newer characters) 
    @femkie right, expecially i waiting Kylie‘s upgrade (blue hair 🙈) 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen where is that pink hair from? In the photo booth? 
    helly23 said:
    @femkie right, expecially i waiting Kylie‘s upgrade (blue hair 🙈) 
    Ikr! That was yeaaaaars ago 👀
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kyle's blue hair was an issue for Kim's wedding.  So how many years was that?  Congratulations to Kourt and Travis, I feel bad for Scott.  I always wanted him to marry in.   Think he'll be the one to give Kourt away?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Kyle's blue hair was an issue for Kim's wedding.  So how many years was that?  Congratulations to Kourt and Travis, I feel bad for Scott.  I always wanted him to marry in.   Think he'll be the one to give Kourt away?
    Amm… why would he? 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    we all grew fond of scott over the years but i would also choose travis over scott idk 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    My diamond went to 0😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 I just opened my game and it what like this😭😭😭😭😭what do you guys do when that happens??? I’m so shook, my precious diamonds
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2021
    My diamond went to 0😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 I just opened my game and it what like this😭😭😭😭😭what do you guys do when that happens??? I’m so shook, my precious diamonds
    My game sometimes does that, and after a few seconds it usually goes back to normal by itself. If it doesn't, I just fully close my game and then open it again, and that sorts it. So I would try that - hopefully it works! 🤞 If it doesn't work then try contacting support.

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

Aleja28 said:
    Amm… why would he? 

It was an ironic observation. I dont think he is walking her down any aisles,  but his heart has to give her away.  He tried so long to put a ring on it, but Travis is her choice.  Up till now, there was always a glimmer of hope.  that's what  I was referring to. Poor Scott.  😞
    Her ring is gorgeous. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I don't blame her. Hes a trainwreck. I'm just a sucker for happy endings. Kris tried to help him.  I think my soft spot for him, comes from losing his parents one after the other. Losing my mom was so hard for me. It still is. So that plus the Long Island connection, I know what this place does to you. Lol.  (don't get me started on his dating teens.  If I were Harry Hamlin, I would have taken him down.  ) I just feel bad for Scott. He was so close to having it all, but couldn't say no to his demons. 

Unrelated, how fabulous are the costumes Glu's designed for us this year? <3 I love the mummy. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @keke0388 it’s this one. I genuinely can’t remember if it’s one in the kloset or if it was from an event sorry! Someone on here might know though.

I play on iOS
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    @keke0388 it’s this one. I genuinely can’t remember if it’s one in the kloset or if it was from an event sorry! Someone on here might know though.

@keke0388

i think its the one  from the kloset. i have the light green one and the pink one next to it to buy with 80 kstars.

if i'm not mistaken, in the black friday sale the hair colors from the kloset are also 50% off.

Yes,  it’s one in the closet 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Thank you bestie!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language