🗳️🔁🎂SYS TB -10/18/21- Kim's Birthday Bash SYS TB!🍹🎁🔁🗳️

Comments

• Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm getting soo low scores for short dresses. I don't want anymore gown SYS,we had them enough.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @Lisak2 thank you so much❤
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-8:

Such a shame this turned into a gown event…
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    1-7

iOS player 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Looks 5-8

Short dresses seem to be working for me, and i’ve been using the pageant sash as a birthday sash! Really enjoying this sys just a shame it’s a throwback event i’m scoring high on🧚🏼
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2021
     Hey doll! Maybe you’re here. Where is the outfit and the hair from? Loved it!
    The clothes is from the kimiversary boxes but i don't know about the hair.

(but the clothes is probably from a cameras rolling event in the beginning)
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Wow the scores are plummeting 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    tortor said:
    HOW HARD IS IT TO REWRITE THE FREAKING CALL????

I was rooting for the zodiac themed SYS but now I realize they all have been just a mess. A few of them had nice prizes
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Mell22 said:
    I'm getting soo low scores for short dresses. I don't want anymore gown SYS,we had them enough.
    I have been getting low scores too on short dresses. I am dressing for the theme including my hair and I haven’t gotten a higher score than 41 and my lowest was a 29. I have been getting scores like that lately though, maybe people just don’t like my style anymore. You look great great btw!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Mell22 said:
    I have been getting low scores too on short dresses. I am dressing for the theme including my hair and I haven’t gotten a higher score than 41 and my lowest was a 29. I have been getting scores like that lately though, maybe people just don’t like my style anymore. You look great great btw!
    Don’t let the game make you feel that way! These scores are rigged and that’s another thing this game doesn’t address. This game has a way of putting us through an emotional roller coaster. My highest has been 40 and I too am on theme though I can’t seem to care enough to put outfits together anymore. I mean it’s a bday at a club! Dolls in my group have been getting 50’s for wearing mermaid dresses, fairy dress together with peacock feathers in every color. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. It’s sad because it represents Kim’s bday and I just can’t enjoy it knowing scores are rigged. @Mell22 your doll looks gorgeous! 

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

This doll is gorgeous! Where are those lips from?
       I need them because my doll clearly needs to visit a new plastic surgeon. Even after spending half a year’s salary on a new face, her sys scores aren’t cutting it. I blame myself of course for sending her during a clearance star event. 
    Here are my scores and no matter what I wear it’s the same scores. I’ve been through this too many times to take it personal with the exception that I hate how they control our scores. 

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    This is maybe the first SYS I’ve had where short dresses are scoring better than gowns, it’s kind of refreshing. 🙌
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    7-10

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Don’t let the game make you feel that way! These scores are rigged and that’s another thing this game doesn’t address. This game has a way of putting us through an emotional roller coaster. My highest has been 40 and I too am on theme though I can’t seem to care enough to put outfits together anymore. I mean it’s a bday at a club! Dolls in my group have been getting 50’s for wearing mermaid dresses, fairy dress together with peacock feathers in every color. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. It’s sad because it represents Kim’s bday and I just can’t enjoy it knowing scores are rigged. @Mell22 your doll looks gorgeous! 

Thank you Girls 🤍 I'm just sad it's rigged and of I have gift in hand I have automatically 40, but without it I have around 30..Like do you need a certain item or what? I don't care anymore,I just want to style my doll and don't see weird dolls/without theme to get high scores 🙂
    Mell22 said:

Thank you Girls 🤍 I'm just sad it's rigged and of I have gift in hand I have automatically 40, but without it I have around 30..Like do you need a certain item or what? I don't care anymore,I just want to style my doll and don't see weird dolls/without theme to get high scores 🙂
    I have so many handhelds and auras and nothing is doing it for me. I’ve even submitted butterflies because I’ve seen people get good scores with it but nope. My music aura is not helping either so I have to roll with it. I mean we are in a club you think that would help lol.  Unfortunately when you’ve been chosen to do poorly there’s nothing you can do about it. Hopefully your scores will pick up. Sometimes they do pick up towards the end of the SYS. I’m sorry you’re going through this! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here are my scores and no matter what I wear it’s the same scores. I’ve been through this too many times to take it personal with the exception that I hate how they control our scores. 

I LOVE the green outfit!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

So my scores actually picked up, ive got 30 for my first look and these are looks 2-10.
    Kind of hate to use pretty much same look everywhere just to make sure I don’t get 30s again 🥲
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Mell22 said:

I have so many handhelds and auras and nothing is doing it for me. I’ve even submitted butterflies because I’ve seen people get good scores with it but nope. My music aura is not helping either so I have to roll with it. I mean we are in a club you think that would help lol.  Unfortunately when you’ve been chosen to do poorly there’s nothing you can do about it. Hopefully your scores will pick up. Sometimes they do pick up towards the end of the SYS. I’m sorry you’re going through this! 
    I honestly, honestly feel like nobody votes for our outfits ever. Yes we got the VB but I don't think it counts for our overall performance with our looks.

Many times I uploaded looks and in like a minute it comes back as finished and I just think who even voted for it or when we are a minute or 2 away from the event ending and you submit a look it still comes back with 30+ votes, I mean realistically who is even in the VB the last minute of a sys voting for looks (and you are telling 30/40 different people got my doll and voted for it in a minute? sounds sus) so how am I even getting those scores? 

Yes, I still get times where my look would be up for 1 hour and I think this is the best I can do for this theme and it comes back in the 20s and I get completely discourage and then I come to the forum and I see the most amazing dolls getting the same results and I honestly cant understand why.

I feel like we just get random numbers depending on the rarity of our pieces and if we get looks with low scores we'll be prompt to submit more tickets hence spend money in the game. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited October 2021

I LOVE the green outfit!
    Thank you! It’s honestly my favorite. I wanted to dress like I’m going to a club and looked forward to that but nope. Not even gowns helped me lol. 
    I actually wanted to try something different so I went for this look because it’s definitely something I would wear to a club without the hairpiece of course lol. But it came back with a worse score. 

geenellys said:
    Mell22 said:

I honestly, honestly feel like nobody votes for our outfits ever. Yes we got the VB but I don't think it counts for our overall performance with our looks.

Many times I uploaded looks and in like a minute it comes back as finished and I just think who even voted for it or when we are a minute or 2 away from the event ending and you submit a look it still comes back with 30+ votes, I mean realistically who is even in the VB the last minute of a sys voting for looks (and you are telling 30/40 different people got my doll and voted for it in a minute? sounds sus) so how am I even getting those scores? 

Yes, I still get times where my look would be up for 1 hour and I think this is the best I can do for this theme and it comes back in the 20s and I get completely discourage and then I come to the forum and I see the most amazing dolls getting the same results and I honestly cant understand why.

I feel like we just get random numbers depending on the rarity of our pieces and if we get looks with low scores we'll be prompt to submit more tickets hence spend money in the game. 
    Totally agree with you! 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Doing subtle Halloween 🤷‍♀️ 🐺🧚‍♀️👻🧜‍♀️ 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I totaly forgot to submit a ticket before work 🤦‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    crying
    My scores are finally going up.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Late post. Please, Glu, update the boxes!

I really hate blue dye 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Noooo 😭
    Edit - I didn't realize we were supposed to be at a club. I pictured a fancy party until I looked at the background lol