🗳️♏SYS 10/21/21 Scorpio Season SYS!🦂🗳️

Comments

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I’ve been wanting to try the tactic of submitting my only 2 tickets last minute and would totally do it for this event since I’m not a big fan of the earnables, but I have a feeling I’ll get thrown into bronze again instead of gold and support is just gonna screw me
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @agrcic I am trying this out for this weekday SYS. I tried it for the last weekday SYS and I came in 15th lol, I think many people are having the same idea.

Platform: iOS
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    As a scorpio LOL the earnables are 😐😐😐 and the TS prizes just scream “scorpios are only about sex and BDSM” to me :/ like the whole leather subculture isn’t just for scorpios but because people relate scorpios to being sexual people I guess it’s only fitting for Glu to also play into that :///
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I associate Scorpio with the color red (Mars), black (Pluto), everything risky and sexy, studded clothing, lace and leather.

Ofc not every Scorpio is like that, but all Zodiac themes are based on stereotypes which is to be expected. The same with enthusiastic Aries, dreamy Pisces, practical Capricorn and so on. 

So the TS prizes and the red dress are the only ones that make sense to me. Everything is really cute! 🖤 The red dress could be executed better however, it appears a little flat. The rainbow hair looks like a leftover from something else 😕

The little horns and the purple leather leggings are cute and have potential 
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    I’d be more excited if I was in the correct group. But until the glitch is actually FIXED - & we don’t have to message support who only helps selectively - I won’t be excited for any future SYS events. That’s the tea. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Idk I’m really exited for that leather outfit!
    I’m a Leo and I can’t even remember what the prizes were lol
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Judging by the outfits I'm gonna wear black and red. Honestly feel like aries season was the best this far. I'm a Scorpio so I guess I'll participate.
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Where can I post inspiration pictures that glu will actually see for future Horoscope SYS?

I will quit KKH if Capricorn season rolls around and the winning prizes are a dress covered in either dirt or horns
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Sorry for the 3rd comment in a row, but will I go down a style level if I don’t participate in this SYS?
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Sorry for the 3rd comment in a row, but will I go down a style level if I don’t participate in this SYS?
    Yes x
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing I appreciate that you post spoilers on here for us and I know everything going on isn’t your fault but it’s really confusing and off-putting that you’re ignoring all of our posts about the ongoing glitches and lack of compensation/lack of help from customer service. People are really upset and this isn’t just going to go away on its own, especially since glitches are STILL happening.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    ariellep said:
    @KalindaKing I appreciate that you post spoilers on here for us and I know everything going on isn’t your fault but it’s really confusing and off-putting that you’re ignoring all of our posts about the ongoing glitches and lack of compensation/lack of help from customer service. People are really upset and this isn’t just going to go away on its own, especially since glitches are STILL happening.
    I agree, it’s not Kalinda’s fault. It’s just the way all of this is handled speaks volumes. I feel that they just hope we go away and get tired of reaching out. Can you imagine if all paying players really did go away? That includes not watching videos or any tapjoy offers because I’m sure they get a percentage of that. What would become of them? Would they help then?  We are not valued and it would be nice if someone stood up for us and made things right when they refuse to help us or blame us. The hoops we need to jump through just to get what’s rightfully ours is atrocious. I loved playing this game once upon a time but being ignored or told no to returning what was lost due to their error leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2021
    every single outfit (earnable, TS and diamond box) are so FUGLY I'm scared of what they got plan for pisces wth
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I mean... the earnables are cute as separates (not my style tho) buuuuut... aren't the clothing for the zodiac signs way too... idk simple for zodiac signs? I'm not saying that they're ugly or anything but they feel like something you'd get in any other SYS and not special or super exclusive at all. Maybe it's just me but they don't feel like I'd remember them from zodiac themed SYS unless all of them get some type of negative reaction.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Honestly hope Sagittarius season isn’t like this omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    conspiracy theory? lol when they came out with the astrology syses there were new themes back to back i think they wanted to have a breather - so repeating the calls, vb background....but now it doesnt work cause we have tb sys themes during the week so the new ones need to be more special? idk im just tired and not excited for any of these zodiac themes
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I honestly hope they don’t do the zodiac sys’s next year 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2021

In order: dress, hair
    this is incredible…. because it’s the exact opposite of what i imagine scorpio being😭
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    tortor said:
    what I think Scorpio looks like

what Kim thinks Scorpio looks like 

I love the hair in the second look, where is it from😍
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    tortor said:
    what I think Scorpio looks like

what Kim thinks Scorpio looks like 

I love the hair in the second look, where is it from😍
    it was in the diamond boxes from the boutique babe sys from august! 

• alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    guys I have a question, if I purchase 12 tickets does it transfer to next SYS event? Or is it only a Triple Threat thing? Please let me know ASAP! 💖I have to hurry!