• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

For vip I span a 50 star collection and hit the 80 star square, so I’m calling it good for this week lol. Hoping to hit at least 2000 by the end of the week. 

Did better for VIP than expected. 160 stars from the event/ relationships and 60 from videos. 3 months left, so I should for sure hit 3000 stars by Black Friday. 

Not bad for 3 weeks. My before VIP update lol
    Oof. Spent about 600 k stars during VIP since I chased. I worked hard and got 200 k stars back.  I know I’ll probably spend 500 more next vip with Halloween boxes haha  

One more level of Dubai Darling to go!  Trying to get back to 3000 stars by VIP so I can buy boxes. 

Managed to save even with buying the storyline outfit and spinning the new Kollection thanks to Sys silver boxes giving me a bunch of stars!
  • BlackSwan88BlackSwan88 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
     Moving on up! Im on schedule with my goal of 2,450 kstars. I calculated I can get about that much but may be around 2,000 if I spend on something. Hope I can make it in time since I started 2 weeks ago. Inspiring to see how much everyone has wow! 
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Quick question -

on Black Friday, do we get discount on items only or do we get discount in the star shop as well? 
    I am tempted to buy stars for Black Friday but not sure if I should buy them before or not… if I can save £££ by buying them cheaper then I’ll wait.
    albie_don said:
    Quick question -

on Black Friday, do we get discount on items only or do we get discount in the star shop as well? 
    I am tempted to buy stars for Black Friday but not sure if I should buy them before or not… if I can save £££ by buying them cheaper then I’ll wait.
    I think someone said you get a discount or double the amount of kstars on Black Friday. I'm not 100% hopefully someone else can confirm.  
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Is there a list to know what we can buy/can expect to buy this black friday?
    albanian ios player ♡
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Spend too much this weekend 😅. Hope to have more self-control next week
    albie_don said:
    Quick question -

I think someone said you get a discount or double the amount of kstars on Black Friday. I'm not 100% hopefully someone else can confirm.  
    That sounds about right… I was looking up online what the previous BF were giving, and I saw wardrobe items at 50% and 100% extra stars when you buy, which is incredible.
    My plan is to collect all free stars now and then buy them on Black Friday to make the most of it because there is a lot I want to buy!
    kkhaylina said:
    Is there a list to know what we can buy/can expect to buy this black friday?
    Not yet unfortunately. 
    I think if we do get spoilers, it won’t be too long until we do.
    I can’t wait 😛 
    Hi @LydiaKKH and everyone!
    This is a great project, and I need motivation and support with this as a returning player who started from scratch in September. 
    I am starting to save TODAY, I’m currently subscribed to the bronze VIP as I’m getting out of debt in real life and can’t afford to splash $$$ on the game, so my plan is to save those along with the 10 daily free kstars from videos.
    On Black Friday, I will buy stars hoping there’s a good deal and finally indulge 👗 👠 💄 💇‍♀️ 
    Here is my very first update as a BROKE DOLL😩🤣

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    im So proud of all of you guys!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    albie_don said:
    This is a great project, and I need motivation and support with this as a returning player who started from scratch in September. 
    I am starting to save TODAY, I’m currently subscribed to the bronze VIP as I’m getting out of debt in real life and can’t afford to splash $$$ on the game, so my plan is to save those along with the 10 daily free kstars from videos.
    On Black Friday, I will buy stars hoping there’s a good deal and finally indulge 👗 👠 💄 💇‍♀️ 

Welcome back, I hope u will save stars in no time! Just a little thing tho, I was thinking to subscribe for a bronze vip too but then calculated that if I get one ShowStopping deal every 2 months it will actually be more worth. Vip will give u 60k star in 2 months and so will the offer, + u get to choose what u wanna get and there is so many good ones with a sick hair or make + an outfit! Hope it makes sense x 
    albie_don said:

Welcome back, I hope u will save stars in no time! Just a little thing tho, I was thinking to subscribe for a bronze vip too but then calculated that if I get one ShowStopping deal every 2 months it will actually be more worth. Vip will give u 60k star in 2 months and so will the offer, + u get to choose what u wanna get and there is so many good ones with a sick hair or make + an outfit! Hope it makes sense x 
    Hey @Brian@Briannakkh😊😊😊 can you explain this again pls? Lol sorry

I just think is more worth to buy one of these #Fashiongoals once in a while than to get a bronze membership as you don’t really get cute items in there, but with these goals they keep changing them every day so you can get something you really like, like a full outfit, hair etc and 60k stars on top of that

I just think is more worth to buy one of these #Fashiongoals once in a while than to get a bronze membership as you don’t really get cute items in there, but with these goals they keep changing them every day so you can get something you really like, like a full outfit, hair etc and 60k stars on top of that
    Thanks for the tip.
    so you’re saying the gifts from Fashion Goals are always better than what you get from membership?
    bronze membership is £4.99 in the UK, I guess I could get a fashion goal package a month for £8.99 … 

I originally got the membership because I thought the partnerships would be lucrative once you collect all 3 icons, or am I absolutely off track with that though?
    albie_don said:

Thanks for the tip.
    so you’re saying the gifts from Fashion Goals are always better than what you get from membership?
    bronze membership is £4.99 in the UK, I guess I could get a fashion goal package a month for £8.99 … 

I originally got the membership because I thought the partnerships would be lucrative once you collect all 3 icons, or am I absolutely off track with that though?
    I only had membership for a month so maybe some other dolls can answer you this, but for me it wasn’t worth it only good thing was K-stars. Maybe try it for a while and keep an eye on Fashion Goals and you can compere what you will get from membership vs what u could get from Goals
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Since the bf sale is only a month away, I need to have more self-control to get as close as I can to what I had saved before the last sale.

Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

My update for this week 

Bought the storyline outfit last week so not as much progress as I’d hoped but at least it’s still progress 😅

I spend 510 during VIP event and gained over 200 stars back so not too bad! But I am kind of hoping I won’t like next VIP as much as I did this 😅

Ok so I apparently I have no self control when it comes to Halloween 😅 got entire Halloween Kollection and last weeks weekly story line outfit. 
    I’m currently doing a lot of surveys and voting in the voting booth, I just know there is still going to be some sick outfits end of this month 😅
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Update ❤️ spent around 300kstars on Halloween boxes 😩
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Double free kstars event!!! Perfect timing if you overspent and need to get your stars back up! Get as many as you can 🤗
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Don’t think I’ve posted here before! But first one was August 5th and second pic just now 😊 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I logged in to over 40 notifications and they’re all
    from Black Friday! 😍😍🥰
    I’m so happy for all of you saving this year! I went MIA due to some serious changes this year in my personal life (breaking up after 3 yeras, getting promoted at work, moving to my first own place and so on) and I’m SO SORRY for that 😭 but savings projects are the one thing that I’ll always be here for!! 
    Needless to say I don’t play and save much soooo 😅 please save for me too lol. 

Have a great weekend! Love you dolls 💕 ✨
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Posting this before the the Hallowe'en boxes obliterate my savings 🎃🕸🦇😋

Went from 1300 kstars to 130 on the event boxes from the last two weeks (alien and scooby doo), but I'm building back up with double stars offers!

It's my first year playing but I found Kimiversary kind of a let down after months of saving (it wasn't even VIP like I've heard previous years were) so I've kinda given up on BF and decided to spend everything on Halloween items. Gonna wait til VIP next week and go wild! Hopefully can save some for actual Black Friday as well though 🤞Sorry hopefully this isn't de-motivating for anyone 😬 I'm still going to save all of next month as well 😌

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm still saving because I'm not taking the chance that I assume they won't add that many tbs and then they do. Plus I prefer the December boxes more than the Halloween ones so I could spend on more tiles for that if there isn't much to get during the sale.

Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Did a couple surveys, and I’m thinking I should have a decent amount by next month. Trying not to spend 500 for VIP but I really want the Cinderella dress from the Halloween boxes lol
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Small update to check how much i can earn in the Vip event 💰

October update: Last Vip event, i spent about 500kstar but managed to get back to 600kstar now. Will doing tons of reality shows this time because i will probably spend 500 kstar again 😭

Rip my goal for black friday 🥲

24/10 update

• ElleScottElleScott Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I hope someone could help. Just curious. Would there be any items like past items that would be sale on Black Friday? Or just the items on the regular closet?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    ElleScott said:
    I hope someone could help. Just curious. Would there be any items like past items that would be sale on Black Friday? Or just the items on the regular closet?
    ElleScott
    everything in the kloset is 50% off and there’s tb items that are added to the kloset 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    so next weekend won’t be double K-star right?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm embarrassed because I've spent a lot of kstars during this update but I love Halloween items 🤭

My goal was 2000 but I'll be spending on Halloween boxes during VIP so I'm lowering it to 1500 😬
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere