Options

Stories Glitch has me Stuck inside House!

estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts
Hi! I am having an issue with the new "Stories" feature that came out. I noticed that after playing the stories "The Count," and then "Vital Signs," once I clicked back to my regular game, I became stuck in the Calabasas house with no way to exit.
1. When returning from the Stories, I am immediately in the nursery room in the Calabasas house
2. I am able to do all the functions in that room and leave it.
3. I end up in the living room in the Calabasas house with no arrows or ways to exit to either the outside of the house or to other rooms.
4. This did occur after the latest update, but not until I played the stories option.
5. I have been able to play the stories option before without experiencing this issue.

Please advise.
Many thanks for your help.
KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. I'll send this link to glu, and see if they can fix you up. This sounds similar to something that happened to another player early in. Again, sorry this is happening. This thread is highly monitored, but I'll send along the link anyway

Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey,

Sorry to hear you got stuck!

Try these steps and let us know if it works:

1. Go into the Settings menu by clicking on the top left.
    2. Exit the Settings menu.
    3. Full-close the game by double-tapping the Home button and swiping up on the KKH app in multi-tasking mode.
    4. Reopen the game
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    (Boy, do i feel dumb. I should have known that. :( Fingers crossed. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice but I don't have a settings or home button in my game.
  • Options
    I'll try to be a bit more specific:

When you're looking for Settings, go to Options (|||)

The home button is the circle at the bottom of your iPhone

Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Here's a screenshot of the top left of your screen, whether you're in Stories or not. The hot pink arrow points to Options ( lll ) on the top left. That is what Kalinda wants you to tap when she says options or lll (this is from an iPAD but the Options tab will be in the top left regardless. My lines are horizontal, yours might be vertical. )

Options.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok so I went through these steps several times and it was unsuccessful. Nothing has changed.
  • Options
    Do you own the house in Calabasas in the regular part of the game?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Try to play Vital Signs until you get to Downtown LA, then try to exit and go back to the regular game.

Please send me a private message so we can chat more and include your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    How do I send you a private message on here ?
  • Options
    Click on my name on my post here, then Private Message -or- go to Private Messages in the top menu, then Send New Message and enter my name under Recipient Users.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I have the same problem, so I guess it'd be fit for me to continue from this thread.
    I nursed my babies in Calabasas, then opened Stories, played Alucard story a little bit and now I'm stuck in the Count's private jet. I tried playing other chapters but it leads me to same place after I exit: Nursery and when I exit nursery, The Count's jet which doesn't have any exits. I hope it can be fixed soon so I can continue the midweek event. Thank you.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    HelloKitty11HelloKitty11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think Im having a similar problem Im stuck on recieving gifts and it keeps going back and when it asks to send back it gets stuck nut i can still go into my closet and then out but thats it, i just gor to a good place and got lost of clothes and shoes and I dont want to lose it all PLEASE HELP I play on a chromebook through facebook???
  • Options
    When it asks if you want to send back a gift, say no and see if that takes you out of the loop, or when it says you received a gift, do you want to go to your wardrobe now, say no.the items will still be delivered, you'll just see them all at once. Lastly, send a ticket to Support, from the Options tab.
    (lll/Help/Glu Support) fingers crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HelloKitty11HelloKitty11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I did all that and still nothing I sent a ticket to GLU hopefully that works Ty
  • Options
    sophie_daemsophie_daem Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did this problem ever get solved ? I am stuck in a Room too and can not do anything !
  • Options
    Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Did this problem ever get solved ? I am stuck in a Room too and can not do anything !
    OMG I’m really sorry but that’s HILARIOUS!! 😂😂
  • Options
    Hi. Can you post a screenshot?  What room is it?  Can you send a ticket to Customer Care? Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Tap Help, then tap Customer Care. Explain the situation and send the ticket.  

Sorry this is happening  to you. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary