🗳️♏SYS 10/21/21 Scorpio Season SYS!🦂🗳️

Comments

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    alpxr said:
    guys I have a question, if I purchase 12 tickets does it transfer to next SYS event? Or is it only a Triple Threat thing? Please let me know ASAP! 💖I have to hurry! 

It should transfer to the next game
    albanian ios player ♡
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited October 2021
    alpxr said:
    guys I have a question, if I purchase 12 tickets does it transfer to next SYS event? Or is it only a Triple Threat thing? Please let me know ASAP! 💖I have to hurry! 
    Only free tickets don't transfer so any you buy or win can, be saved 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @alpxr All bought tickets (and ones from dimaond boxes) will roll over to the next SYS. So yes, you will have them for as long as you want, until you use them ofcourse!
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @alpxr All bought tickets (and ones from dimaond boxes) will roll over to the next SYS. So yes, you will have them for as long as you want, until you use them ofcourse!

Thank you so much! 😍
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I love that the dress is the first earnable 😍😍 the hair I can do without
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    The TS prizes are okay, but everything else is just not scorpio..i mean, rainbow hair?😱
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Sorry for the 3rd comment in a row, but will I go down a style level if I don’t participate in this SYS?
    I started skipping the TB sys and all times i stayed in same level. Didnt level down
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

In order: dress, hair
    kinda love the hairstyle. it looks so funky. but the dress is plain, maybe it is because of the red coloring
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m so confused of what colours to submit. I guess will take a few voting rounds to see…
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts

In order: dress, hair
    Girl ….
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    sarie said:
    conspiracy theory? lol when they came out with the astrology syses there were new themes back to back i think they wanted to have a breather - so repeating the calls, vb background....but now it doesnt work cause we have tb sys themes during the week so the new ones need to be more special? idk im just tired and not excited for any of these zodiac themes
    I agree 100% with you on everything! If they’re getting a break from coming up with new ideas, you’d think we could have better quality items or maybe we can have a break from boring crappy daily boxes, squad boxes, tb boxes full of of dyes and ugly items. I mean I know I update my game monthly but if I don’t what am I missing out on? Oh yea an overpriced and underwhelming zodiac necklace .I’m bored with game but still play with hopes it will be good and fun again. I was pumped for this month and today’s ( Kim’s bday ) and not sure why, I should have remembered the let down experienced last year. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Imma skip this sys. pls no zodiac sys next year. still recovering from the disappointed libra sys
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I logged into the game to collect my prize before the next SYS but the SYS button is no longer there! 
    So I can't check what place I was in. Anyone know what's the latest time to collect the prize? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I got the Kim video pop-up and the new Kollection but no SYS button! I thought it started already? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    It starts in about 16 minutes
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Ohh right! Thank you 💘
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Would you know at what time the old SYS button usually disappears? 😬

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    @KalindaKing, would you mind first replying to our concerns regarding the glitches and missing resources? How about giving these money-hungry schemes a rest and instead start listening and RESPONDING to the valid issues raised by many players?

I'm fed with your so-called customer service and I, along with the hundreds of players your company is screwing over, need and deserve answers.

Agreeeeee!
    Customer service still won't help me, I'm still missing currency. Idk why I play this game anymore. 😣🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Super happy with my picks!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I really like the prizes for this event! I so hope they put me in Gold where I belong! I just noticed last night I was in Silver III again! 3rd time in a row😟
    They told me they switched me a few hours before the throwback event was over, but I wasn't. Then I had to buy a ticket pack to make sure I leveled up for Gold I 😤
    Eventhough I was supposed to be there already! 
    I don't want to be a chronic complainer, but this is getting old!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Used 15 diamonds and got 2 pieces. Not bad and I really like the look. Don’t mind the necklace. I kept it on from a prior look lol. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Let me just say that my voting booth is a mess 😭 also does anyone know what tb prizes are in these diamond boxes? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @LindaVB think I spotted you!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Let me just say that my voting booth is a mess 😭 also does anyone know what tb prizes are in these diamond boxes? 
    I just had 5 dye boxes and 1 ticket. I got really lucky!
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    wait is the diamond box dress supposed to be kim’s met gala fit or what 👀 also I may or may not have dropped 35 stars chasing the dress 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I really don’t know what to submit..my vb is a mess 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Anyone else only start with 1 ticket instead of 2?? I got 1 and my next in 4 hours