Options

Regarding the difference between total votes and trendsetter total score

LauryenaLauryena Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
so i had this problem where my total votes didn't match my total score in the trendsetters and was eligible for a higher prize according to my total votes , customer service tried their best to convince me that "votes" and "likes" are different in calculating the total score of a player in trendsetter.
they just kept pushing back with me and then they just stopped responding , i need help.
I didn't wanna ask someone else to do this for me and burden them with such a thing but i tried my best with the useless ca because it's literally their job and it's literally my right

Answers

• Options
    Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I completely understand that it doesn’t make sense at all what they are saying but geez the way you talk to the agent triggers me!! I’ve worked in costumer service and it’s hard! But the fact that support is so inconsistent just makes me think that’s it’s not “Nelly’s” fault but the company’s fault. And no, she probably doesn’t play the game or has had experience with it because idk if you’ve noticed but by the names you can tell that most of them are probably not even from the US, which means that Glu is probably hiring a company that underpays and exploits the customer service agents. 
    That said, my advice would be to stop harassing people that probably don’t have enough training and/or knowledge and try to talk to Kalinda who probably will get you an answer for this weird situation.
    A brief example of what I mean is like if you went to Walmart, noticed that there’s not milk left and decide to yell at an employee because of that. Yes, they work there but it’s most likely not their fault that there’s not milk. It’s the company’s fault.
    If the “head” is not doing well it’s almost impossible for the rest to do so.
  • Options
    watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    honestly just start a new ticket and hope you get someone else. tell them that the TS board wasn't updated with your total votes, and you should get the prizes that match with the ranking 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh