🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    ariellep said:
    The squad boxes are so underwhelming these days I usually just save them all until the weekend to use the extra energy for the weekend event and if I actually get something out of a box then it’s a bonus. 
    Wow I didn’t know you could do that! Thanks for the tip 🙏 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    ariellep said:
    The squad boxes are so underwhelming these days I usually just save them all until the weekend to use the extra energy for the weekend event and if I actually get something out of a box then it’s a bonus. 
    You can save them?? 😨 Going to be doing that from now on then 😌
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm out of items anyway so I just open them everyday. I think I was getting diamonds more often before I ran out of items.
    Platform: Android

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    For a few months now I’ve been saving all the squad boxes for VIP. Very useful, tons of energy to earn extra kstars 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I just got this kollection? Anyone else?🤔

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Worth the second spin, I'm obsessed with the hair! 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    should i spin one more time? 😥
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got the kollection too
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I really got the dress with Kims face on it :s
    albanian ios player ♡
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    does anyone know what weekend event we will have tomorrow?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    does anyone know what weekend event we will have tomorrow?
    It’s a party weekend
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @ariellep that’s what i do🤣 great minds think alik
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not taking a turn on the kollection because anytime I don't have a good feeling that I'll get what I want, I get one of the things I didn't want. Instead of the Lydia Deetz look from that kollection, I got the lightbulb so I was done taking turns on that one after that. 
    Platform: Android

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    alvaas said:
    ariellep said:
    You can save them?? 😨 Going to be doing that from now on then 😌
    I have 31 saved up 💀 lol I don't even open them anymore unless I'm desperate for energy
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
     I want to watch my free videos but I keep getting broken adds. Just black screen and all I can do to completely close my game and I’m not getting my kstars…
    iOS player 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I really want a Disney themed sys ESPECIALLY since we’re getting these outfits 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Can anyone please tell me what level I stop getting gigs? I’m tired of doing 8 hour gigs 😭 they should add a feature were we can send people gigs where we don’t want to do them. Because I know a lot of people that don’t receive gigs and I’m like, “I wish I could send u mine” 😭 I’m on level 47 btw!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I'm on level 58 and I stopped receiving gigs looooong ago. I think it also depends on how fast you get them done because obviously if you let them build up then you're still going to be doing them even after you pass the level where you stop getting them. It gets boring after there's no gigs though because it seems like all I ever do is reality shows now
    edited October 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    maggiey said:
    @KkhAngelica I'm on level 58 and I stopped receiving gigs looooong ago. I think it also depends on how fast you get them done because obviously if you let them build up then you're still going to be doing them even after you pass the level where you stop getting them. It gets boring after there's no gigs though because it seems like all I ever do is reality shows now
    @maggiey gigs can’t be repeated right? Bc I’ve started over 20+ and I’ve never finished them so I lose fans but I keep on getting more gigs. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    maggiey said:
    @maggiey gigs can’t be repeated right? Bc I’ve started over 20+ and I’ve never finished them so I lose fans but I keep on getting more gigs. 
    Don't think they can be repeated. Like you start 8 hr gigs and don't get 5 stars on them or you start the storyline and don't do the quests?
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Don't think they can be repeated. Like you start 8 hr gigs and don't get 5 stars on them or you start the storyline and don't do the quests?
    @maggiey i start them but don’t do them
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Can anyone please tell me what level I stop getting gigs? I’m tired of doing 8 hour gigs 😭 they should add a feature were we can send people gigs where we don’t want to do them. Because I know a lot of people that don’t receive gigs and I’m like, “I wish I could send u mine” 😭 I’m on level 47 btw!
    I wish I was getting calls tho the only calls I get are for the weekly chain or my businesses other than that all I do is reality shows 😕 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    @maggiey i start them but don’t do them
    If you want to get through them faster, I use to literally start one and use up the full energy bar right before I go to bed if I know i'll be getting up in less than 8 hours and then when I wake up, i'll have another full energy bar which will be enough to complete the gig. Basically just completing gigs and earning weekly event points in my sleep 😅
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2021
    geenellys said:
    I wish I was getting calls tho the only calls I get are for the weekly chain or my businesses other than that all I do is reality shows 😕 
    Same to me 😭 I have almost no tasks right now (one after completing the previous one) it’s so boring( I’m level 30, btw
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Um, so I was just wondering why the quest outfit for today is a combo of Fred Flintstone and Betty Rubble? It literally makes no sense. Does the GLU team have something to tell Barney and Wilma? 

Maybe it's a combination of Kim and Psalm😅